We are already living under Martial Law thanks to Obama and Bush

Hey OP, do you even know what martial law IS?

Here..............lemmie help you out.....................

martial law
See more synonyms for martial law on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

Amendment XIV.

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article 1, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

martial law
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

this poster in the comments section under the video nailed it.:2up:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

Wow.....................you have a conspiracy YouTuber who is saying that he feels like there is some kind of shadow occupation in St. Louis (there isn't) and they are driving military vehicles around to get the public used to them so when the occupation happens, we won't notice, while your second video is some idiot who saw 3 APC's in a DEFENSE CONTRACTOR PARKING LOT, and somehow, that is "proof" that St. Louis is under martial law.

Really? You're gonna stick with that story?

And by the way, never went to Langley. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy in service to this country.

Sorry, but your "source" is kinda like Info Wars................nothing but conspiracy theories and snake oil being sold by the website.

(They even advertise the snake oil in their articles!)

coming from a troll who WORSHIPS what the CIA media tells him,that 9/11 was done by muslims and the fires brought down the towers,you really got me laughing here more than ever.LOL

i love it that they agree it IS funny that we got trolls here like clayton and sailor that worship every word the CIA LAMESTREAM media such as CNN spin them by their funnys they post.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Actually, I get my news from several different sources, both on the 'net and on television. BBC is a pretty good source, and so is VICE News.

martial law
noun

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

Wow.....................you have a conspiracy YouTuber who is saying that he feels like there is some kind of shadow occupation in St. Louis (there isn't) and they are driving military vehicles around to get the public used to them so when the occupation happens, we won't notice, while your second video is some idiot who saw 3 APC's in a DEFENSE CONTRACTOR PARKING LOT, and somehow, that is "proof" that St. Louis is under martial law.

And by the way, never went to Langley. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy in service to this country.

Some police departments have given the vehicles back. Most kept them for their SWAT people.

martial law
noun

another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see.LOL

hey CIA agent sailer,glad you agree with me it IS funny that braiwnashed sheep afraid of the truth taxman posted a funny since he could not counter facts.LOL

Sorry, but your "source" is kinda like Info Wars................nothing but conspiracy theories and snake oil being sold by the website.

(They even advertise the snake oil in their articles!)

coming from a troll who WORSHIPS what the CIA media tells him,that 9/11 was done by muslims and the fires brought down the towers,you really got me laughing here more than ever.LOL

i love it that they agree it IS funny that we got trolls here like clayton and sailor that worship every word the CIA LAMESTREAM media such as CNN spin them by their funnys they post.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Actually, I get my news from several different sources, both on the 'net and on television. BBC is a pretty good source, and so is VICE News.

seeing how you lie about 9/11 all the time,you cant fool me.LOL

martial law
noun

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

CIA shills sailer,clayton and the new brainwashed sheep taxman can only sling shit in defeat like the money trolls they are as own them in this video that none of them will watch.:abgg2q.jpg: love how they shoot the messenger when even high credible people in congress have said the truth that bush, obama and many corrupt members of congress-most of them tied to the zionists of Israel,are breaking the law and getting away with it.I love it.:abgg2q.jpg:

they will deny reality of course i took them to school in this video below.LOL:biggrin:

martial law
noun

hey CIA stupid fuck shill,you have NEVER debunked facts that 9/11 was an inside job here in this thread,give it stupid fuck.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

martial law
noun

another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see.LOL

hey CIA agent sailer,glad you agree with me it IS funny that braiwnashed sheep afraid of the truth taxman posted a funny since he could not counter facts.LOL

To counter imaginary things is not possible. That is like saying trumps dick tastes like orange cheetos.

CIA shills clayton, sailer and now brainwashed sheep taxman
can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and shoot the messenger and ignore the evidence in the video.priceless. i love it.

martial law
noun

To counter imaginary things is not possible. That is like saying trumps dick tastes like orange cheetos.

slinging shit in defeat.i LOVE IT.:iyfyus.jpg:

I don't think 'Martial Law' means what they think it means.

i was wondering when another one of the stupidest fucks of all TOTO would show up and fart in my thread.:abgg2q.jpg:

martial law
noun

Actually, the reason I posted "Funny and Agree for that post is because you quoted yourself answering me with the videos, then you quoted YOURSELF and called YOURSELF "another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see."

All a person has to do to see that is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can read it for themselves.

Yeah, I DO find it funny that you quoted yourself and called yourself a brainwashed sheep. Might wanna pay closer attention to your posts.

For anyone else on this thread that is curious, post number 20 is where he quotes himself and calls himself a brainwashed sheep. Yes, I did say "funny and agree" to that.

So is American "conservatism" as batshit crazy as 9/11 Inside Nutjob, aka LA RAM FAN?

Isn't LA RAM FAN a bit of a Democrat supporter?
I've always thought so, judging by his views.

a democrat supporter? seriously.you're joking right? you have GOT to be sarcastic here right?
you are trying to be funny right? SERIOUSLY? where on earth did you come up with THAT nutty idea ESPECIALLY since i made it crystal clear in this OP i hate BOTH Bush and Obama?

Not to be rude,but you got reading comprehension problems or soemthing? WHERE in this Op did you get the nutty bizaaro idea i liked EITHER party? i have ALWAYS made it crytsal clear to everyone BOTH parties are corrupt,that there is no difference in the two,that they are one in the same.:cuckoo:

i have taken too many people to remember to school on that.
:cuckoo::rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

i thought YOU at least knew that I am aware that BOTH parties are corrupt and serve the interest of the new world order and Israel instead of americans?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
So is American "conservatism" as batshit crazy as 9/11 Inside Nutjob, aka LA RAM FAN?

Have you heard the insanity they're trying to pass off in the main boards? That Mueller and Comey are trying to murder a witness cited in the Papodapolous indictment? That Rosenstein was guilty of sedition and treason by merely discussing the application of the 25th amendment?

Ram's delusional nonsense is tame in comparison.

martial law
noun

Actually, the reason I posted "Funny and Agree for that post is because you quoted yourself answering me with the videos, then you quoted YOURSELF and called YOURSELF "another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see."

All a person has to do to see that is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can read it for themselves.

Yeah, I DO find it funny that you quoted yourself and called yourself a brainwashed sheep. Might wanna pay closer attention to your posts.

For anyone else on this thread that is curious, post number 20 is where he quotes himself and calls himself a brainwashed sheep. Yes, I did say "funny and agree" to that.

reading comprehension problems as always,I called taxman the brainwashed sheep,do try and keep up around here.:laughing0301:

martial law
noun

time to sling shit in defeat as alway with your sorry ass owned by me as always.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back