Obama said "We Don't Need A Messiah" - WRONG

Gary Stri

Rookie
Sep 17, 2018

Evil evil evil! His eyes tell it all! The spirit in him is not the same spirit inside of us. This world is blind and crazy! I’m really ashamed that this demon spawn was our president for 8 years!

Evil evil evil! His eyes tell it all! The spirit in him is not the same spirit inside of us. This world is blind and crazy! I’m really ashamed that this demon spawn was our president for 8 years!

My sentiments exactly! You are wise beyond your years. Welcome to the board.

Still haven't gotten over Obama?
The guy that saved America's ass from G. W. Bush's 8 year orgy of 9/11, wars of 'choice' & the 'Great Recession' was actually a pretty decent POTUS.
You'll be OK one day; here, have a teddy bear.

The guy that saved America's ass from G. W. Bush's 8 year orgy of 9/11, wars of 'choice' & the 'Great Recession' was actually a pretty decent POTUS.

We are now with Trump. Obuthole was and is an idiot.

Obama; the black POTUS that saved America from the fuckups of a white POTUS (G. W. Enuff)

15842CAA-A8A9-4736-AFD3-526E2B8847F2.gif

Obama; the black POTUS that saved America from the fuckups of a white POTUS (G. W. Enuff)

Obuthole, illigitimate assclown who made us a laughing stock and kissed his Muslim brothers asses.

Last edited:
View attachment 218552

well, thanks for letting US know you liked all of those very special G. W. Bush accomplishments; 9/11, those shitty wars of 'choice' that costs thousands of US lives & trillion$, and the 'Great Recession'

yeah, that's a great record to be very proud of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back