Way To Early - But It Sounds Good Anyway !!!

There's not enough time to refute all the dumazz Pub big lies, hate, ansd stupidity. Carry on azzholes LOL. The world is aghast. Romney at the debates should be HILARIOUS!

There's just no way Obama allows the elections to go forward as is.

Dems face a sure loss of POTUS, the Senate, more Congressional seats and 1/3 of their remaining state houses. Soros must have been discussing ways to disrupt the elections in the USA this November

It's not as easy to tell what the media will do. Sometimes they are like sharks smelling blood in the water. They go crazy tearing the prey apart. obama is certainly wounded. He's not making sound decisions.

It's not as easy to tell what the media will do. Sometimes they are like sharks smelling blood in the water. They go crazy tearing the prey apart. obama is certainly wounded. He's not making sound decisions.

Is it too late for Hillary to step in?

There's not enough time to refute all the dumazz Pub big lies, hate, ansd stupidity. Carry on azzholes LOL. The world is aghast. Romney at the debates should be HILARIOUS!

This man is an experienced politician...in fact that may be the greatest criticism some of us have with respect to Romney...

...but as far as debates, I certainly don't believe he will be too franco.

There's just no way Obama allows the elections to go forward as is.

Dems face a sure loss of POTUS, the Senate, more Congressional seats and 1/3 of their remaining state houses. Soros must have been discussing ways to disrupt the elections in the USA this November

While I believe that there will be an attack on Iran as the 'October surprise,' I no longer believe that even that will do it for this charlatan.

OK so you want Obama to bribe every voter for the election. Got it.
Obama is toast. The economy is going into another decline, led by reduced exports to Europe. His policies helped create it, so he walks.

Actually, he's gonna sail out with a large bootmark on his ass.

I want to see him killed. Not assassinated of course. That would make him a martyr. I want to see him killed at the polls. I want to see a bigger landslide than Carter's defeat. I want to see the Dems go down in flames in every race. I want the very idea of leftist progressive Obamacy to become the laughingstock it is. I want people in the future to end arguments with the statement: They tried that under Obama. And we know how THAT worked out.
Yeah. That's the ticket.

I'd like to see the treasonous leak to AP about the on-going terrorist bomber investigation laid right at obama's feet and then him led out of the white house in handcuffs and leg shackles. I want to see obama's place in history secured right beside Benedict Arnold and Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

Is it too late for Hillary to step in?

What do you suppose would happen to the Democrat base of black voters if they throw Obama out for Hill?

"But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Primary elections, however, are showing a very different situation -- and it is voters who turn out in elections ...

those who vote in the primaries are generally more political than the broad spectrum that vote in the general election - is why the primary voters were responsible for the Rs not capturing the Senate in 2010. - a repeat in History happens in sequels ...

FINVIZ.com - Stock Screener

Crude Oil 92.72 -1.26 - - 5-16-12

with falling oil prices and the economy in better shape than last year the Obama Administration will have a solid record going into November.

Primary elections, however, are showing a very different situation -- and it is voters who turn out in elections ...

those who vote in the primaries are generally more political than the broad spectrum that vote in the general election - is why the primary voters were responsible for the Rs not capturing the Senate in 2010. - a repeat in History happens in sequels ...

with falling oil prices and the economy in better shape than last year the Obama Administration will have a solid record going into November.

OMG...

:lol:

Good, then you won't need to vote.

By all means, stay home. It will help the environment.

And Obama won't need you. He won't need anybody....

cause' nothin' in the world is gonna save his ass.

Oil prices are falling because there is less demand. There is less demand because there is less activity. There is less activity because the economy is contracting again.

Forum List

Back