WAWA in Philly

Here's a different source...

Though not sure how long they'll allow it to be kept up there either, given the source.

Interestingly, just south of Philly is much worse in Biden's State of Delaware.

Particularly in the Wilmingto area, which is just a short drive from Philly.

The Wawas there have seen people consistently robbed, assaulted, kidnapped, carhacked, shot and killed in the parking lots after dark.

Even a State Trooper was shot and killed a couple of years back in a Wawa parking lot.

It's a bad scene south of of Philly in Biden's hometown. But it gets very litle attention, for whatever reason.

Pretty sure a lot of em come up to Philly from Wilmington, De.

Good news, however. If you ever find yourself looking for a night on the town, it happens to be safer than 2% of the sum of all American cities, with only a 1 in 60 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime.

screen-shot-149-jpg.674324

screen-shot-149-jpg.674324

Is it time yet?

WAWA is the name of a convenience / gas station store kinda like 7/11 but bigger, cleaner, nicer, that also has fresh cooked deli type food for sale.
When visiting my relatives in Virginia I've noticed they are everywhere.
Locals there line up to buy WAWA's coffee to go.
I like their shrimp salad. :p

Irresponsible or drugged out parents not required or expected to parent, theft not considered worth dealing with, cashless bail, DAs who won't prosecute, defunded police departments seriously undermanned and those who stay are too often not allowed to do their jobs or don't try, criminals afforded far more rights than their victims. It all adds to the runaway inflation plus will sooner or later drive many or most retail businesses out of the cities.

Until the 'woke' wake up and realize that all that old fashioned personal responsibility and accountability, law, values, integrity, and requiring parents to parent or they lose their kids was working pretty darn well for the benefit of all. . .

and. . .

'wokeness' is ugly, destructive, violent, harmful, bad for everybody. . .

it is only going to get worse.
'Woke' is magaturd invention. You have become the dumbest people in this country.

I can't see the tik-tok.

What is WAWA?
WAWA was a milk company before branching out to a convenient store business some decades ago. Delivering milk in the trucks to people's homes in that era in the Philly region. WAWA opened up a store in the suburbs I believe than another and another. It was not uncommon to see lines out the door for people ordering hoagies and sandwiches for lunch. Philly pretzels were a staple also. WAWA has spread to Florida in some areas. I have two of them close to me. And there are several in the region. Well-lit at night and the property for parking is ample.

Smash mobs are such a threat to convenience stores; more importantly, a threat to the lives of the people who operate and work at these stores.

It’s time to take measures to help protect these livelihoods; some of which may not be popular.

Smash mobs are such a threat to convenience stores; more importantly, a threat to the lives of the people who operate and work at these stores.

It’s time to take measures to help protect these livelihoods; some of which may not be popular.
They'll have to close up shop and then there will only be the crazy Pakistani dude with no hot food who will shoot them if they get him wrong.

All the valuable stuff in the store will be behind bulletproof glass.

And then these stupid motherfuckers will wonder why they can't have nice things.

At the grocery store in the hood? Certain things are kept behind a counter and they have to be asked for.

Some people want to behave like a buncha heathens.

Last edited:
They'll have to close up shop and then there will only be the crazy Pakistani dude with no hot food who will shoot them if they get him wrong.

All the valuable stuff in the store will be behind bulletproof glass.

And then these stupid motherfuckers will wonder why they can't have nice things.

At the grocery store in the hood? Certain things are kept behind a counter and they have to be asked for.

Some people want to behave like a buncha heathens.
All of the corporate convenience stores (7-11, Wawa, Sheetz, Circle K) will pull out of the inner cities leaving the independent Mom and Pop stores who will have no problem opening fire and sending warning shots. And, if there are problems, they will have no issue setting up policies that Profile.

All of the corporate convenience stores (7-11, Wawa, Sheetz, Circle K) will pull out of the inner cities leaving the independent Mom and Pop stores who will have no problem opening fire and sending warning shots. And, if there are problems, they will have no issue setting up policies that Profile.
That's the reality of that situation. No more Tripletas, dumbasses. I got a Wawa Tripleta one time, and it was good!

Not as good as in a real Bori shop, but really good considering.

Forum List

Back