Watergate, '73. Mediagate, '04.

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
In 1973, America's trust in the political system was shattered by the actions of Richard Nixon (with the help of the press). Since then, it's never been the same.

In 2004, America's trust in the media was shattered by the actions of CBS in its story on Bush documents. Since then, it will never be the same.

I think this is a good thing. The media is loaded with lying liberals and it's about time they were exposed for who they are. The Internet can be a great way for conservatives to get news out and communicate, and hopefully take the country back.

William Joyce said:
In 1973, America's trust in the political system was shattered by the actions of Richard Nixon (with the help of the press). Since then, it's never been the same.

In 2004, America's trust in the media was shattered by the actions of CBS in its story on Bush documents. Since then, it will never be the same.

I think this is a good thing. The media is loaded with lying liberals and it's about time they were exposed for who they are. The Internet can be a great way for conservatives to get news out and communicate, and hopefully take the country back.

Whooohoooo!!! Something on which we can agree.

But in my case, 2004 is not the date I lost confidence in the media. I have refused to watch 60 minutes for years.

But I agree with your assessment that this is a good thing that people are asking questions and seeking alternative sources of information.

It is also a sad thing that here is another institution which we cannot trust.

Forum List

Back