Water filter glyphosate removal lab test results released

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As promised, Natural News is now releasing the full video showing the surprising results of the water filters vs. glyphosate lab tests. Our lab, CWC Labs, is the only laboratory in the world carrying out these tests and releasing the results directly to the public, for free.
Water Filter Glyphosate Removal Lab Test Results Released By Natural News – See The Full Video Here
------------------------------------------------

Well you see ppl I could care less if . you believe it or not, or are to dumb to research it etc but some where somebody might take the time to watch and listen and actually learn something.......

As promised, Natural News is now releasing the full video showing the surprising results of the water filters vs. glyphosate lab tests. Our lab, CWC Labs, is the only laboratory in the world carrying out these tests and releasing the results directly to the public, for free.
Water Filter Glyphosate Removal Lab Test Results Released By Natural News – See The Full Video Here

Well you see ppl I could care less if . you believe it or not, or are to dumb to research it etc but some where somebody might take the time to watch and listen and actually learn something.......

It's good to know mah water filter will filter out all that Polyglyphosphate I spray all over the yard. :04:

It's about time for another round. :flameth:

• Banned

It's good to know mah water filter will filter out all that Polyglyphosphate I spray all over the yard. :04:

It's about time for another round. :flameth:

yah know after awhile there are days where I want to say OMFFG I just do not give a dam any more. Iff I want to eat whatever I will ( more often than not I don't though LOL. you know fast food etc.

Forum List

Back