Watching The NFL Draft Coverage...HEY ESPN...NFL NETWORK..NASHVILLE ISN'T FULL OF REDNECKS!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ryans-Nashville-NFL-Draft-Logo-1200x900.jpg

I've been living in Clarksville TN for the last 27 years. Clarksville is 42 miles NorthWest of Nashville. Whenever I go to Nashville it's almost like going back to Southern California.

I've been watching the NFL DRAFT coverage by the New York media.....and one common theme seems to be that Nashville is full of Country F**ks and REDNECKS called Cooter. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Nashville is the home of Vanderbilt University, which is more like Harvard than USC. I've seen more ManBuns in the last several years than just about anywhere else. Granted, the people here drive like they're on Valium in comparison to the maniacs in CA, but they still drive a bit crazy. The problem with Nashville lately is that it is a fairly large city that everyone else wants to move to.

CA has the great weather and the beaches.....Nashville has hot sweltering Summers and semi-mild Winters. I remember when I was living in San Diego it wasn't like Los Angeles. It was a sleepy beach town where you could do just about anything. It's probably the best place in the country to watch a football game because the stadium was set up so you didn't need binoculars to read the players numbers and the normal temperature was 73 degrees.

Then San Diego hosted the Super Bowl and lots of people found out how great a place San Diego was. So they moved there....and quickly screwed it up. The same thing is happening in Nashville today. Nashville is like San Diego of the early 80s. With a low tax code and no income-tax, people are leaving CA and New York and moving here, and with them they're bringing their f**ked up liberalism and their road-rage. I haven't seen piles of human waste yet, but that isn't far down the road.

So far Democrat/Progressives have only been in charge of Nashville a short time, so they haven't had time to screw it up. It takes decades to destroy a city, but they're doing their best. Last month a bunch of Anitfa members on quad-runners took over downtown and the mayor did nothing about it. I remember the days that truckloads of REDNECKs would have drove downtown and beat the crap out of those mask wearing dirtbags. Now there aren't enough REDNECKS in Nashville to do anything like that. They all moved up to KY and away from Nashville. Amazon is moving to Nashville....thanks to AOC trashing the company. (Another example of how Democrats kill jobs) And now the NFL DRAFT. Over 200,000 people showed up to watch the first round....about that many for the 2nd and 3rd round. Many of them from every city in the NFL.

I think it's time for me to move..........

200_000_attend_Day_1_of_2019_NFL_Draft_i_1_84468772_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Have to drive through that mess whenever I want to fly with the Tennessee Tree Toppers....At the wrong time of day, it's a snarl from the northern frontier to Murfreesboro...The people I talked with in the Chattanooga area aren't just wary of the influx of northern lolberals...They're also getting a big inpouring of goat daters, whose kids are overrunning the schools.

Those fools better check themselves, lest Johnny Reb gets his back up and southern hospitality goes out the window.

I've been living in Clarksville TN for the last 27 years. Clarksville is 42 miles NorthWest of Nashville. Whenever I go to Nashville it's almost like going back to Southern California.

I've been watching the NFL DRAFT coverage by the New York media.....and one common theme seems to be that Nashville is full of Country F**ks and REDNECKS called Cooter. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Nashville is the home of Vanderbilt University, which is more like Harvard than USC. I've seen more ManBuns in the last several years than just about anywhere else. Granted, the people here drive like they're on Valium in comparison to the maniacs in CA, but they still drive a bit crazy. The problem with Nashville lately is that it is a fairly large city that everyone else wants to move to.

CA has the great weather and the beaches.....Nashville has hot sweltering Summers and semi-mild Winters. I remember when I was living in San Diego it wasn't like Los Angeles. It was a sleepy beach town where you could do just about anything. It's probably the best place in the country to watch a football game because the stadium was set up so you didn't need binoculars to read the players numbers and the normal temperature was 73 degrees.

Then San Diego hosted the Super Bowl and lots of people found out how great a place San Diego was. So they moved there....and quickly screwed it up. The same thing is happening in Nashville today. Nashville is like San Diego of the early 80s. With a low tax code and no income-tax, people are leaving CA and New York and moving here, and with them they're bringing their f**ked up liberalism and their road-rage. I haven't seen piles of human waste yet, but that isn't far down the road.

So far Democrat/Progressives have only been in charge of Nashville a short time, so they haven't had time to screw it up. It takes decades to destroy a city, but they're doing their best. Last month a bunch of Anitfa members on quad-runners took over downtown and the mayor did nothing about it. I remember the days that truckloads of REDNECKs would have drove downtown and beat the crap out of those mask wearing dirtbags. Now there aren't enough REDNECKS in Nashville to do anything like that. They all moved up to KY and away from Nashville. Amazon is moving to Nashville....thanks to AOC trashing the company. (Another example of how Democrats kill jobs) And now the NFL DRAFT. Over 200,000 people showed up to watch the first round....about that many for the 2nd and 3rd round. Many of them from every city in the NFL.

It's marketing, Nashville, country music, good ol boy rednecks........ That's the image they want to project, the image they think people want to see.
Heck, much of the newer crop of country music musicians are anything but the projected stereotype.

It's marketing, Nashville, country music, good ol boy rednecks........ That's the image they want to project, the image they think people want to see.
Heck, much of the newer crop of country music musicians are anything but the projected stereotype.
Nashville is now the top place to record music. The Stones come here all of the time. Plenty of Hollywood folks are here too. I was in Wholefoods the other day at the salad bar and talked to Ted Danson (really nice guy). Reese Witherspoon lives here. Bill Belichick was born here and lives here during the off-season. And there's more Country singers than you can shake a stick at.

There's a bunch of people that live here that are in the music industry. Not just the country folks, but rock & roll. I think people from CA are moving here to escape the crime and the taxes. Not to mention the fact that a home that costs $3 million in CA you can get here for around $500k. You can get a 3000 sq ft home here with a swimming pool for under $300k if you move a few miles North of the city.

Nashville is now the top place to record music. The Stones come here all of the time. Plenty of Hollywood folks are here too. I was in Wholefoods the other day at the salad bar and talked to Ted Danson (really nice guy). Reese Witherspoon lives here. Bill Belichick was born here and lives here during the off-season. And there's more Country singers than you can shake a stick at.

There's a bunch of people that live here that are in the music industry. Not just the country folks, but rock & roll. I think people from CA are moving here to escape the crime and the taxes. Not to mention the fact that a home that costs $3 million in CA you can get here for around $500k. You can get a 3000 sq ft home here with a swimming pool for under $300k if you move a few miles North of the city.
Plus if you listen to most "country music" today the only thing that might remotely make it "country" is the singer has a country accent........... and maybe a few "country riffs in the song......."

Many of the old school country people want nothing to do with modern country, "it's not county music".

On NPR the other day I heard that something like 100 people a day are moving to Nashville. Good place to be in real estate looks like.

Forum List

Back