Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when this all ends,,,Elijah Cummings will still insist that it was the Russians that allowed Trump to win,,,and it wasnt because Hillary was just a flawd/boring candidate that couldnt even fill a small high school gym
The question is not whether Russians got Trump elected. That would be impossible to prove. The question is whether they influenced the election. If they can influence a presidential election, they certainly influence congressional elections and state elections. And if they can influence our elections they can influence our policies toward Russia and that is a pretty serious problem.
right,,,,but i never saw a commercialal produced by russians/russian actors, that aired on our networks speaking on how bad Hillary was and why we should all vote for Trump. this is how the democrats see it,,,,,Russian Influence, yet no video evidence,..right?

This is HUGE! Comey now says the Trump campaign specifically is under investigation.
Comey: FBI Probing If Trump Campaign, Russia Engaged In 'Coordination'

Before it was "any links between 2016 political campaigns and the Russian government." Yes we knew it was the Trump campaign but now any pretense has been dropped. This explains why Trump has been doubling down with wild claims about Obama spying on Trump Tower and with claims of Clinton/Russia links (this morning).

"I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," he continued. "That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."
as big as it was back in November and to date there isn't anything? that report? LOl, dude....... spit!!!!!
They investigate then give the results.
Duh.

and why was it ok for Hillary and Obama to talk to the Russians?
It was official business and covered by the press as opposed to Putin's Puppet and his staff and cronies who went to Moscow secretly.
What were they hiding?
Why did they lie about it?
See the difference?

Ok dumbasses, ONE MORE TIME, just for YOU, because it istough to be mad at such mentally challenged people:

Russians hacked (read broke in and stole) DNC and Podesta's emails with the goals of influencing the election in their favorite son's favor.

This is the Russian interference that this conversation and the hearings are about. NOT BALLOTS.

You think you GET IT NOW?

So, how did that influence the election? No one knows or can prove anything, especially that Trump had anything to do with it.

BTW, if you don't change your password from "password", who is the moron in this picture?

None of what you just said is relevant. The ONLY thing relevant here is the crime (breaking in and stealing emails) and it's goals (influence American election).

BTW Podesta's email could have been "fsdionfiua7877877823423mnmkommdfiodfsjr9we7123897412389u4" and his account would still be hacked exactly the same way, so again you pissed past the target.

So you think Trump was sitting at a keyboard in Russia doing this?

No, I think you are a moron, Admiral Moron no less.

So you are incapable of answering the question? I guess you are just a typical lib know-nothing.

Ask a non-moronic question.

It was official business and covered by the press as opposed to Putin's Puppet and his staff and cronies who went to Moscow secretly.
What were they hiding?
See the difference?
well,,,,the right is using it to balance the argument,,,right? its as if, its ok for Democrats to communicate with the Russians from 2009-2016,,,,,but if Trump wants to talk to them,,hes already guilty!

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:
WHO SAID IT EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO with Russians and the ballots in the election???

And how long are you going to let yourself be a Russian pawn? :rolleyes:

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Since James Comey confirmed that there is an active FBI investigation into Russian interference into our election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee have bent over backwards to change the subject. But Rep. Michael Turner may have gotten just a little too cute by suggesting that any old thing, like an innocent picture or meeting, could prompt an FBI investigation, asking Comey what the “tipping point” could be for such an investigation.

Comey’s response:

A credible allegation of wrongdoing.

Oops.
Not really an oops. Hillary was under investigation as well. No criminal charges there as well. There will be no charges here.

Same with Flynn - still no charges.

It seems that almost everyone here has a serious double standard.

Nothing came out of the hearings today, nothing will. It's just another dog and pony show.
Yes.

What really gets me about these hearing is that they are little more than political speeches that others are forced to participate in. They asked Comey if there was any evidence that ballots were tampered with in each of the swing states (and listed them out as a separate question each). They know the damn answer to that question and it is a bullshit one to ask. This is just one example that outlines the truth of 99% of what was asked or stated - it has nothing to do with finding truth and everything to do with making a speech.

I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?
when has somebody presented anything about the russians?
I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?

That would be the only way that the Russians could have changed the outcome of the election, They would have to alter ballots/voting. There is no other way to change an election except by messing with the votes.
Don't be stupid. The Putin to Assange leaks poisoned the election especially since there's no proof that he didn't alter or invent the emails.
All citizens heard was negativity toward Hillary and if you don't think that didn't influence people's votes you probably think DT is an honest God fearing man.

All the people heard about Trump from the media was negative reports over and over again. I am told that many on the left think that helped Trump. :poke:

What were they hiding?
See the difference?
well,,,,the right is using it to balance the argument,,,right? its as if, its ok for Democrats to communicate with the Russians from 2009-2016,,,,,but if Trump wants to talk to them,,hes already guilty!
You didn't read a word of my explanation. In one ear and out the other.
There's so much smoke and evidence like Trump's Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross runs a bank in Cyprus... which just happens to be the very bank Russia uses for their money laundering.
Just a wee bit suspicious?

Exclusive: Trump commerce pick Wilbur Ross faces new Russia questions
There is a mountain of evidence that needs to be investigated.
Obama and Hillary didn't implore a ruthless dictator to meddle in our election like Trump did.
You really need to start reading more... and not Breitbart or Infowars.

Last edited:
Nothing came out of the hearings today, nothing will. It's just another dog and pony show.
Yes.

What really gets me about these hearing is that they are little more than political speeches that others are forced to participate in. They asked Comey if there was any evidence that ballots were tampered with in each of the swing states (and listed them out as a separate question each). They know the damn answer to that question and it is a bullshit one to ask. This is just one example that outlines the truth of 99% of what was asked or stated - it has nothing to do with finding truth and everything to do with making a speech.
You really don't understand how the CIA works do you. It would be totally unprofessional to release info on how the investigation is going until its completed.
I notice you wouldn't mention Trump getting spanked for his lie about the Obama wiretapping.
Noted.

So, how did that influence the election? No one knows or can prove anything, especially that Trump had anything to do with it.

BTW, if you don't change your password from "password", who is the moron in this picture?

None of what you just said is relevant. The ONLY thing relevant here is the crime (breaking in and stealing emails) and it's goals (influence American election).

BTW Podesta's email could have been "fsdionfiua7877877823423mnmkommdfiodfsjr9we7123897412389u4" and his account would still be hacked exactly the same way, so again you pissed past the target.

So you think Trump was sitting at a keyboard in Russia doing this?

No, I think you are a moron, Admiral Moron no less.

So you are incapable of answering the question? I guess you are just a typical lib know-nothing.

Ask a non-moronic question.

I am sorry. That's all you seem to be able to handle.

Yes.

You really don't understand how the CIA works do you. It would be totally unprofessional to release info on how the investigation is going until its completed.
I notice you wouldn't mention Trump getting spanked for his lie about the Obama wiretapping.
Noted.
Why would I mention anything about Trump being called out for his lie and/or the CIA releasing investigation info? I was talking about the questions that were asked that were nothing more than bullshit speeches.

Clearly you utterly misunderstood my post.

I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?
when has somebody presented anything about the russians?
I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?

That would be the only way that the Russians could have changed the outcome of the election, They would have to alter ballots/voting. There is no other way to change an election except by messing with the votes.
I'm pretty sure the argument is simply about the phishing expedition that led to negative info leaked about Hillary and the DNC by Assange that may have changed some voters' minds.

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back