Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the election, the Trump supporters around here were collectively CERTAIN that the exposed emails illegally HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS were killing Clinton's chances.

They were literally dancing in the streets over it, (to the extent messageboards have streets).

NOW, suddenly, it's a uh uh uh what did the Russians have to do with anything?

Before the election, the Trump supporters around here were collectively CERTAIN that the exposed emails illegally HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS were killing Clinton's chances.

They were literally dancing in the streets over it, (to the extent messageboards have streets).

‘They can’t defend the indefensible’: Morning Joe calls on GOP leadership to abandon Trump over Russia

Valenzuela's Veritas
In ominous times truth always finds a way out from darkness into light. Always. Through truth knowledge grows into the power and strength to question the actions of governance. In times that try men's souls it is those who seek enlightenment who are truly free. Given the choice of possessing ignorance or knowledge, even when ignorance would lead to an easier life, I would choose knowledge,thus escaping the life of sheeple, escaping the bondage of not knowing, not caring and not understanding.

Nothing came out of the hearings today, nothing will. It's just another dog and pony show.
Yes.

What really gets me about these hearing is that they are little more than political speeches that others are forced to participate in. They asked Comey if there was any evidence that ballots were tampered with in each of the swing states (and listed them out as a separate question each). They know the damn answer to that question and it is a bullshit one to ask. This is just one example that outlines the truth of 99% of what was asked or stated - it has nothing to do with finding truth and everything to do with making a speech.
You really don't understand how the CIA works do you. It would be totally unprofessional to release info on how the investigation is going until its completed.
I notice you wouldn't mention Trump getting spanked for his lie about the Obama wiretapping.
Noted.
and therefore they are unprofessional since there have been leaks to the press. right?

no such thing occurred by russia, but nice deflection.

i dont recall Putin ever going on ABC/NBC/FOX explaining why Hillary Clinton is too incompetent to run the country,,,,,i think that all Americans figured that out 10 years ago

Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report

Foxnews was fine peddling their lies in the dark. Now that a drunk-uncle president is repeating them like the gullible dipshit he is, they're being held to account (because god forbid the Trumpanzees hold their Dear Leader to account for gobbling up cable news bullshit).

If y'all liberal attention span lasted more than ten seconds you would have heard testimony that there is no evidence that the Russians tampered with any election ballots.

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:
Who has claimed that Russia "messed with ballots"? Name names.

If y'all liberal attention span lasted more than ten seconds you would have heard testimony that there is no evidence that the Russians tampered with any election ballots.

And if you were even 10% literate in the English language, you'd see that none of us are alleging Russia "tampered with ballots."

:banghead:

i dont recall Putin ever going on ABC/NBC/FOX explaining why Hillary Clinton is too incompetent to run the country,,,,,i think that all Americans figured that out 10 years ago

Why do you keep posting this stupid shit?

Troll.

None of what you just said is relevant. The ONLY thing relevant here is the crime (breaking in and stealing emails) and it's goals (influence American election).

BTW Podesta's email could have been "fsdionfiua7877877823423mnmkommdfiodfsjr9we7123897412389u4" and his account would still be hacked exactly the same way, so again you pissed past the target.

False, Comrade Brown Shirt. Those who have complex passwords, also have situational awareness and don't fall for simple social hacking. Podesta is a moron.

You Fascists tend to be stupid in general.

so what does Hack Mean?.......sounds like a vicious/violent act that happens in farms!,,,ask any chicken that still has its head

Hack means to gain unauthorized access or control of electronic property.

So when the GLORIOUS PEOPLES New York Times leaked Donald Trump's taxes during the campaign, they had HACKED him?

But it is okay, they did so on behalf of your GLORIOUS PEOPLES Furher, George Soros, so it was a good act! :thup:

Does your Fuhrer pay you to troll and spread fake news as part of his agenda to control American elections?

Who has claimed that "the Russians tampered with any election ballots"?

Catch up, shortbus.

You fascists are claiming NO FAIR, they told the truth....

The other whine of you Brown Shirts is that there were paid trolls running around social media and message boards spreading FAKE NEWS, you know, that way you and Antoo do here on behalf of your Fuhrer.

Russians hacked emails, not the election.

I don't think it's hacking if someone gives you their password.
im still watching and havent heard anyone ask coomey how its possible for anyone to tamper with millions of ballots?
im [sic] still watching and havent [sic] hear anyone claim that anyone tampered with millions of ballots. I HAVE heard someone claim that 3-5 million illegals voted.

I think the US intelligence community is more intelligent than you or any of your Trump-wing cronies

You and thinking are not elements generally associated together, Comrade Brown Shirt. You Goose Step to orders from your Fuhrer, scouring the Soros Hate Sites each day to discover what your opinion is on any given topic, but "thinking?" Not likely.

The Deep State hates Trump, we get it. Much of the reason Trump was elected is due to the shadow government who run the nation to the detriment of the majority of the citizens. Where the line is between you fascists who operate in the open, and the Deep State that operates in the shadows is unknown.

What we DO know is that any influence Moscow may have on the narrative of the elections is minute in comparison to what you fascists do with your vast armies of trolls spreading fake news, and the corrupt press adulterating every news story to either promote the fascist democratic party, or attack the opposition.

I'll worry about Russia once your Fuhrer, George Soros is in prison. Until that time, there is a FAR graver danger to this nation than Russia.

and till this day,,,still no evidence that Russia changed the minds of 20 Million Americans

You only need evidence that Russia changed the minds of 40,000 people. That's what it would have taken to change the outcome of the election.

You really are mentally deficient, aren't you?

Goodbye! You are a waste of electrons and need adult supervision.

Run the numbers. Switch 40,000 votes in the swing states, and the outcome would have been reversed.

Who cares kid, you lost ;)
And you don't care at all if it was a win manipulated by the Russians, right?

I think the US intelligence community is more intelligent than you or any of your Trump-wing cronies

You and thinking are not elements generally associated together, Comrade Brown Shirt. You Goose Step to orders from your Fuhrer, scouring the Soros Hate Sites each day to discover what your opinion is on any given topic, but "thinking?" Not likely.

The Deep State hates Trump, we get it. Much of the reason Trump was elected is due to the shadow government who run the nation to the detriment of the majority of the citizens. Where the line is between you fascists who operate in the open, and the Deep State that operates in the shadows is unknown.

What we DO know is that any influence Moscow may have on the narrative of the elections is minute in comparison to what you fascists do with your vast armies of trolls spreading fake news, and the corrupt press adulterating every news story to either promote the fascist democratic party, or attack the opposition.

I'll worry about Russia once your Fuhrer, George Soros is in prison. Until that time, there is a FAR graver danger to this nation than Russia.
:lol:

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back