Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Why doesn't the left demand an immediate declaration of war against Russia and an attack on Moscow.

Of course Trump should not demand extradition of the Russians. It would only give Putin an excuse to tell the US to shove it. Then what ?

Where did he say hack into Hillary's emails ?

Answer = no where

Watch and listen to Trump ask Russians to hack Hillary's email. simpleton!

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

26e43da0-bfc0-4a83-950e-ffc1e151dc1f.png

Where did he say hack into Hillary's emails ?

Answer = no where

Watch and listen to Trump ask Russians to hack Hillary's email. simpleton!

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

View attachment 204752

First of all, Trump was obviously joking, furthermore, according to Crooked Hillary's testimony, they were merely personal emails that were not classified and had absolutely nothing to do with State Department business.

That statement didn't bother me much. He was just being a blowhard as usual.

The one that bugged me though, is at the very beginning of the general election, after Trump got the nomination, he was telling everyone that if Hillary won, it was because the election was rigged.

I started to think there was some funny business going on by Trump all the way back then.
If you pay close attention to trump's speech on July, 27th, you'll notice a slight hesitation. It was if he was rehearsing that line before he ever went to the podium. It appeared to me that he was looking to connect his rehearsed thoughts to something the crowd would ask, or he would bring up on his own.

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607

You being a newb and all I'll let this one go.

Watch Trump ask Russia to help him win the election!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's emailView attachment 204621

Another fuken dimwit.....
Here's real collusion that you dems are harping about.

View attachment 204607

Talk about a "dimwit"? I think the term would be 'nitwit", for those who post up what Obama said without knowing what he was talking about.

View attachment 204607

View attachment 204607

Talk about a "dimwit"? I think the term would be 'nitwit", for those who post up what Obama said without knowing what he was talking about.

Yeah....thats why he had to wait until he was reelected.

No Trump supporter is selling out his country, shit for brains. Pointing out that snowflake attacks on Trump are totally groundless is what patriots do. They don't participate in smear campains against the President.
President. Shut. He has no respect for that office. He has no respect for you or me. He only regards himself as a priority. He should be removed from office by any means necessary for the good of the world.
Obama wouldn't have even pissed on you if you were on fire.

If you didn't suck his dick you would have been considered another hick who "clings" to your Bible and guns.

He was too busy inviting scum like Al Sharpton, the Muslim brotherhood and BLM to give a fuck about regular Americans.
Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so simple minded to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, but found Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that long.
All your attacks on Trump are outright lies. You're a lying scum bucket. You're posts are dismissed before I even finish reading them. You're definitely not something I would want to step in.
You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. I have not lied, I just refused to drink the koolaid.. if I posted lies, point them out specifically. Otherwise, watching Fox and reading Breitbart does not make one well informed but well inculcated.

Here's just one of them:

"Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage."

Outright lie.

No one wants to change your mind, you are obviously too full of pure hate for that to ever happen. The only solace we can take from that, is it will destroy you form the inside. May it happen swiftly, you shouldn't have to suffer more than you already are.

Actually I'm filled with incredulity and pity for my fellow A,ericans who have been bewitched by a huckster buffoon. No one, absolutely no one with any sense of decorum, maturity, FairPlay or American ideals can be in favor of the behavior of the current occupant of the White House. What's to be proud of? Petulance? Boorishness? Irrationality? Immaturity?

America is going through a foggy haze in which the principles of professional wrestling are accepted as normal. We cannot sustain ourselves long under such a spell. We cannot be this stupid all the time for very long.

Trump is getting results, and your hate is very apparent in this post.
I only hope he scores box seats at Ford's Theater some night or tours Dallas in an open top limo. By the grace of God, may everyone's hands stay steady on such a fortuitous day.
Only hate generates thoughts like that.

Trump is not getting results. Trump is alienating allies, dividing Americans, embracing adversaries, elevating vices and renouncing virtues. You're god damn right I hate him! He cannot be trusted.

I'm so happy you hate Trump and it's eating you up inside.
You made my day!!!
You are playing the role of Nero. Or perhaps the useful idiot. Either way, you made the Faustian Bargain. Was it worth it?

God, was it ever worth it!

President. Shut. He has no respect for that office. He has no respect for you or me. He only regards himself as a priority. He should be removed from office by any means necessary for the good of the world.

If you didn't suck his dick you would have been considered another hick who "clings" to your Bible and guns.

He was too busy inviting scum like Al Sharpton, the Muslim brotherhood and BLM to give a fuck about regular Americans.
Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so simple minded to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, but found Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that long.
All your attacks on Trump are outright lies. You're a lying scum bucket. You're posts are dismissed before I even finish reading them. You're definitely not something I would want to step in.
You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. I have not lied, I just refused to drink the koolaid.. if I posted lies, point them out specifically. Otherwise, watching Fox and reading Breitbart does not make one well informed but well inculcated.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.
Trump's attack on a judge's Mexican heritage is an attack on the American Idea

Specifically, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had an "absolute conflict" overseeing the case because of his "Mexican heritage" and his membership to a Latino lawyers' association.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Another nuthin burger

Trump ain't going anywhere ...looking like the same can't be said for Rosenstein...and then Mewler

Both of which are republicans. What is Trump now? He wiped out 16 Republicans. What is Trump?

Now he is Robert Hanssen on steroids, not just with Russia, but many countries.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.
It's a mexican who happens to be a judge being a racist.

He's standing right there in front of the American people.

Right there.

Later that day, Russia committed it's first hack.

And Republicans are saying it's not true.

How do they do it?

When Trump said he could murder someone in public and get away with it with Republicans, he is absolutely correct.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.
It's a mexican who happens to be a judge being a racist.
He is an American born in Indiana.

Do we even have a Mexican Judge?

Forum List

Back