Watch The Moment When 'Morning Joe' Loses Patience With Donald Trump “You’ve got to let us actually

Keep attacking him, you're playing into his hand. Eventually you all will figure it out.

I'm not a huge Trump fan but I see what he's doing and it's working. He's waking the people up

Finally, it seems, some members of the media aren’t letting Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tell one lie after another or spew racist garbage unchecked.Watch The Moment When 'Morning Joe' Loses Patience With Donald Trump

Trump is wrong! We should NOT temporarily ban Muslim immigrants. If we did that the bleeding heart liberals would be forced to build settlements in safe middle east countries until Obama defeats ISIS. (LOL) Don't you agree?

Those same bleeding heart liberals can feed, clothe and house 120,000 refugees that way for the same cost to the US taxpayers as bringing 10,000 here. My only two question are where is the United Nations when they are needed and where is Obama with a proposal to the UN to help the millions of refugees?

The mainstream media and the mainstream GOP is done with Trump.

He can only go third party now.

• Banned
Keep attacking him, you're playing into his hand. Eventually you all will figure it out.

I'm not a huge Trump fan but I see what he's doing and it's working. He's waking the people up
Trump: all he's doing is catering to ignorance....which by the way is 80% of the people that live in this country, mostly white, racist and stupid.... who by the way have been asleep for the last 50 years...just look at the votes the morons cast in favor of the GOP-igs

Trump: all he's doing is catering to ignorance....which by the way is 80% of the people that live in this country, mostly white, racist and stupid.... who by the way have been asleep for the last 50 years...just look at the votes the morons cast in favor of the GOP-igs

Ignorance is voting for people that keep you down, like blacks do. You people need to wise up

Zomg, we lost Mourning Joe and Geraldo in the same month

How will we ever recover

• Banned
Finally, it seems, some members of the media aren’t letting Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tell one lie after another or spew racist garbage unchecked.Watch The Moment When 'Morning Joe' Loses Patience With Donald Trump
What exactly was the "lie" that Trump told? He was answering their question and they flipped out because he was making sense.
Uh, he's not going to build a 4 million high fence on the BORDER, he's not bringing all the jobs from China back to the US, he's not going to kick out 10 million illegals and he's not going to impose restrictions on muslim.....why? because the liar never GIVES FUCKIN SPECIFICS...BECAUSE YOU MORON DON'T ASK FOR ANY....lolo

What exactly was the "lie" that Trump told? He was answering their question and they flipped out because he was making sense.
Uh, he's not going to build a 4 million high fence on the BORDER, he's not bringing all the jobs from China back to the US, he's not going to kick out 10 million illegals and he's not going to impose restrictions on muslim.....why? because the liar never GIVES FUCKIN SPECIFICS...BECAUSE YOU MORON DON'T ASK FOR ANY....lolo

Bumps in the road

Yeah, the only thing that Trump says is that he'll be so great that you'll never know, he's got a plan that is awesome (but never tells it), and says that he will negotiate like never before because he's so great.

Yeah, we hear how good he THINKS he's gonna be, but we never hear how he's going to do it. Deport all illegals? Does he have a plan to do that? Keep out all the Muslims? Again, how? By asking if they're Muslim or not at the border?

And then, there is the thinly veiled accusations that there is something (we never hear what) wrong with his opponents.

Forum List

Back