The private angst over Donald Trump’s racist attacks on Elaine Chao goes public

Show me the money then

Jared Kushner took $2 billion from the Saudis when he left
Show me any money that McConnell has taken
Do you always bury your head in the sand?
1674698466812.jpeg

The private angst over Donald Trump’s racist attacks on Elaine Chao goes public​

This is a new look you guys are trying out...starting the discussion off with accusations of racism instead of waiting until your argument falls to pieces and is exposed before trotting out the formerly old reliable...
...frankly it comes across as just desperation but then these are desperate times so lemme know how this pans out for ya...ya know, as a tactic.
Learn to read, retard. This is a Republican who was the secretary of transportation in the Trump administration and - not to mention, the wife of the current Senate Minority leader - who is accusing your orange fuhrer of being a racist.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Learn to read, retard.
I see you are sticking to the pattern of starting your posts out with name calling...consistency matters
This is a Republican who was the secretary of transportation in the Trump administration and - not to mention, the wife of the current Senate Minority leader
and normally one would think that would have been the lead but it wasn't, name calling was
- who is accusing your orange fuhrer of being a racist.
lol, are you referring to Biden? Johnson? Obama? which "orange furher"? and who is she to make such a claim about any of them? good men all [well maybe not johnson, don't really know him]

Let me know if you are still confused
No you stayed the course, it was an easy call.

I see you are sticking to the pattern of starting your posts out with name calling...consistency matters

and normally one would think that would have been the lead but it wasn't, name calling was

lol, are you referring to Biden? Johnson? Obama? which "orange furher"? and who is she to make such a claim about any of them? good men all [well maybe not johnson, don't really know him]

No you stayed the course, it was an easy call.
Thanks for confirming that you are indeed a retard. :itsok:

Over the past several months, the leading Republican presidential candidate has launched a series of racist attacks on the wife of the Republican Party’s Senate leader, a woman who once served in his Cabinet.

But while former President Donald Trump’s taunts at Elaine Chao — demeaning her as “Coco Chow” or a variation of Mitch McConnell’s “China-loving wife” — have been mostly met with silence from fellow GOP officials, the main target of them is now speaking out.

“When I was young, some people deliberately misspelled or mispronounced my name. Asian Americans have worked hard to change that experience for the next generation,” Chao said in a statement to POLITICO. “He doesn’t seem to understand that, which says a whole lot more about him than it will ever say about Asian Americans.”

On at least a half a dozen occasions, Trump has taken to his social media platform, Truth Social, to criticize McConnell’s leadership, and to suggest, among other things, that he is conflicted because of his wife’s connection to China. Last fall, in a message widely viewed by Republicans and Democrats as a threat, he said that McConnell “has a DEATH WISH.”

“Trump’s repeated racist attacks on Elaine Chao are beneath the office he once held and particularly despicable in this moment when the Asian American community has been subject to threats and harassment,” said Alyssa Farah, a former administration official turned critic of Trump.

“It’s a bizarre obsession he has with her,” said Scott Jennings, a Republican strategist and former McConnell aide. “If you heard someone on the street making these rants you’d expect to see them in a sandwich board or a straight jacket.”

Trump is a racist. Everyone knows this.

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed a retard.
And the racist right has no problem with Trump's racism.
Trump is a racist. Everyone knows this.
^I just needed proof^ of v-my original claim-v
This is a new look you guys are trying out...starting the discussion off with accusations of racism instead of waiting until your argument falls to pieces and is exposed before trotting out the formerly old reliable...
...frankly it comes across as just desperation but then these are desperate times so lemme know how this pans out for ya...ya know, as a tactic.
good job fellas :abgg2q.jpg:

True.

And the racist right has no problem with Trump's racism.
Being called a racist when you are not is a lot worse than making fun of someone's name.

One may result in anger towards you and the other is just good clean fun...immature? Sure. But to be called a racist when you are not? That can cost you your life.

Being called a racist when you are not is a lot worse than making fun of someone's name.

One may result in anger towards you and the other is just good clean fun...immature? Sure. But to be called a racist when you are not? That can cost you your life.

What does it take to confirm Trump is racist?

Anything short of Trump admitting it himself?

There you go with that Howler Monkey bullshit again. Did you watch a Discovery Channel documentary. You're obsession and the mis-use by you of this is very entertaining.

You seem to be losing what's passes for your mind.
here is an example of what we are living with.

1960"s....dont call them colored people. That is racist. Call them black people.
1980's....dont call them black people. That is racist. Call them African Americans

That created a problem, however. If you referred to a black person as African American yet they were from England, you are a racist for assuming all black people were from Africa and from America. Stereotyping. Racist.

2000's.....So we were told African American is racist and go back to calling them Black people

But "Black people" was deemed inappropriate as it didn't include brown people.

So Now we are told to call them "people of color"

Wait....wasnt colored people racist? Yet people of color not racist?

You cant make this shit up.

What makes Trump a racist?

When you say something and are informed that it is insensitive and considered racist and you KEEP SAYING IT

You are a RACIST
So then I guess Biden is a racist. After all, he had to know that saying you must have an Indian accent to work in a 7-11 was racist and stereotyping. No?

Of course not. Only republicans and conservatives are racist.

Troll.

Forum List

Back