WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

Canada is wrong on all of that.

So, you want him convicted for that reason alone?

We know. That's what we have been saying.
In Canada I would want Kyle taken off the streets and placed in a mental health asylum until he's cured and is safe to release back on the streets.
Ironically, locking up more citizens is the priority of most Americans!
Society shouldn't be asked to take a chance on Kyle not killing again.

In Canada I would want Kyle taken off the streets and placed in a mental health asylum until he's cured and is safe to release back on the streets.
Ironically, locking up more citizens is the priority of most Americans!
Society shouldn't be asked to take a chance on Kyle not killing again.
Yeah, again, it's not about criminal culpability. This is political.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger appeared stunned after a key prosecution witness in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz, admitted that he was only shot after he pursued the fleeting teenager and drew his own weapon, a handgun, and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

[cut]

Biden claimed, without evidence, that the 17-year-old Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” — a claim that led immediately to threats of a defamation lawsuit from Rittenhouse’s attorney.

Rittenhouse faces several counts of murder, as well as a weapons charge and a curfew citation.

During cross-examination, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi noted that Grosskreutz had lied to police about being armed.

The Racine Journal Times summarized the exchange:

Chirafisi brings up statement Grosskreutz made to police on Aug. 26, saying at some point during Aug. 25 his Glock fell off his waist. Grosskreutz said he didn’t remember making that statement, but confirms it via written statement.

Chirafisi says “That’s a lie, no?” regarding the statement the gun fell. Grosskreutz says what he wrote was not a lie. “I told multiple officers that I dropped my firearm,” the statement reads, according to Chirafisi.

“You were chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with your gun, right?” Chirafisi asks. Grosskreutz says “I wasn’t chasing the defendant.”

“You omitted the fact (to police) that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand?” Chirafisi asks, which Grosskreutz confirms, but notes that he just got out of surgery and “was on pain meds,” and the “traumatic experience I had just gone through.” Grosskreutz says that the omission was not “purposeful.”

Chirafisi then brings up that Grosskreutz had a “thoughtful process” to not share his occupation (out of concerns for safety) and make other statements accurately, but then he somehow didn’t mention having a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prosecutor after Grosskreutz admits he aimed a weapon at Kyle before Kyle shot him.
mz2x0o.jpg

He knew he couldnt lie about it because it was on video.
Had it not been on video you can rest assured he would have lied about it.

America has chosen the wrong choices concerning guns. The statistics prove the point, even though death by gun seems to be acceptable to most.
America has chosen that self-defense is an acceptable defense...we actually took that from Jolly Old England. It was a defense there, has been a defense for centuries. I am sad to hear that you are no longer allowed to that in Canada...moreover, I am even more sad to hear that you are willing to let a innocent person go to prison, because you are worried about how others might respond to the verdict.

Who were the armed men Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to join?
This is one of the questions I want answered. I am watching from far away in northern Virginia. I have many questions, who were these armed men, how did Rittenhouse come to be there, and, most importantly, why weren't the Kenosha cops clearing these guys off the streets. The police video showing them greeting these armed guys instead of checking their IDs and clearing them out. What was the relationship between the Kenosha police and these armed guys who clearly were violating the curfew? There has been some internet talk that these armed guys standing around were somehow "deputized," but by whom, and I know nothing about what deputizing means or how it is carried out under Wisconsin law. Moreover, could anyone "deputize" a minor from out of state carrying an illegal gun. I read, on the internet (so is this true or not?) that the Kenosha police chief had some contacts with this gang who showed up with weapons and were not booted out by the police.

I will say the unspoken: were the Kenosha cops affiliated with an illegal vigilante gang?

No.

You're missing the point. Rittenhouse went out with his gun, looking for trouble. A not guilty verdit will legitimize extreme rightist to carry their guns on the streets and kill with impunity, then declare self defense.

If you're going to talk to a Canadian then you're going to have to understand that we don't permit wannabe gungoon killers to even take their guns to the streets to threaten others.

You can declare that we take the wrong approach all you like. We save lives with our approach to guns because we value all lives.
Ity is irrelevant what you think he went out to do.

IF you were 100% correct he STILL had the right to defend himself which he did.

No one can just declare self defense in this case it is PROVEN not merely declared.

No.

You're missing the point. Rittenhouse went out with his gun, looking for trouble. A not guilty verdit will legitimize extreme rightist to carry their guns on the streets and kill with impunity, then declare self defense.

If you're going to talk to a Canadian then you're going to have to understand that we don't permit wannabe gungoon killers to even take their guns to the streets to threaten others.

You can declare that we take the wrong approach all you like. We save lives with our approach to guns because we value all lives.
what did the other fuck Jack's go out looking for, with or without guns?

Ity is irrelevant what you think he went out to do.

IF you were 100% correct he STILL had the right to defend himself which he did.

No one can just declare self defense in this case it is PROVEN not merely declared.
You're still missing the point. He went out looking for trouble with his gun and it's becoming a huge problem that will be exacerbated if there's a not guilty verdict.
The right in America is turning to a new solution for the 'race' and 'racism' problem and that's citizen vigilantes taking the matter into their own hands.
Police officers are starting to come down a little and understand that they need to restrain themselves more.
Chauvin intended to lower the bar right to the floor on police murdering but instead he's raised it a little bit. That will never do for the Trumpers.
Just my opinion I'm putting out for consideration.

You're still missing the point. He went out looking for trouble with his gun and it's becoming a huge problem that will be exacerbated if there's a not guilty verdict.
The right in America is turning to a new solution for the 'race' and 'racism' problem and that's citizen vigilantes taking the matter into their own hands.
Police officers are starting to come down a little and understand that they need to restrain themselves more.
Chauvin intended to lower the bar right to the floor on police murdering but instead he's raised it a little bit. That will never do for the Trumpers.
Just my opinion I'm putting out for consideration.
When you get rid of the police and or force the police to not police--citizens will have to take up arms to fight back the criminals.

When you get rid of the police and or force the police to not police--citizens will have to take up arms to fight back the criminals.
Now you're on target!
The whole thrust of the extreme right now is to legitimize vigilante justice.

Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for America is not my issue of interest. Americans can debate that themselves.

Will we hear more support of the idea from some others?

Forum List

Back