WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger appeared stunned after a key prosecution witness in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz, admitted that he was only shot after he pursued the fleeting teenager and drew his own weapon, a handgun, and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

[cut]

Biden claimed, without evidence, that the 17-year-old Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” — a claim that led immediately to threats of a defamation lawsuit from Rittenhouse’s attorney.

Rittenhouse faces several counts of murder, as well as a weapons charge and a curfew citation.

During cross-examination, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi noted that Grosskreutz had lied to police about being armed.

The Racine Journal Times summarized the exchange:

Chirafisi brings up statement Grosskreutz made to police on Aug. 26, saying at some point during Aug. 25 his Glock fell off his waist. Grosskreutz said he didn’t remember making that statement, but confirms it via written statement.

Chirafisi says “That’s a lie, no?” regarding the statement the gun fell. Grosskreutz says what he wrote was not a lie. “I told multiple officers that I dropped my firearm,” the statement reads, according to Chirafisi.

“You were chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with your gun, right?” Chirafisi asks. Grosskreutz says “I wasn’t chasing the defendant.”

“You omitted the fact (to police) that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand?” Chirafisi asks, which Grosskreutz confirms, but notes that he just got out of surgery and “was on pain meds,” and the “traumatic experience I had just gone through.” Grosskreutz says that the omission was not “purposeful.”

Chirafisi then brings up that Grosskreutz had a “thoughtful process” to not share his occupation (out of concerns for safety) and make other statements accurately, but then he somehow didn’t mention having a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prosecutor after Grosskreutz admits he aimed a weapon at Kyle before Kyle shot him.
mz2x0o.jpg

A not guilty verdict for Kyle is what is needed now in America. It will provide a license for Americans with guns on the streets to kill with impunity.
doesn’t the testimony that the guy pulled the gun on him first highlight that it might be justified? we don’t punish people for using self defense…we don’t expect people to stand there and let others threatened their lives

Grosskreutz could not have drawn his gun "first" because Rittenhouse already had his gun out, obviously. Grosskreutz already knew that Rittenhouse was dangerous and had already shot someone. The right-wingers always maintain that carrying a gun in public is necessary to protect self and others. You can't ignore the videos of Rittenhouse stalking the streets with his gun before the shooting started. These efforts to turn him into some sort of hero are absurd. It was obvious that he was up to no good. You can't hide a gun the size of the one he was carrying. Would the right-wingers defend Rittenhouse with such fervor if Rittenhouse was black and doing what exactly what he did? I seriously doubt it.

Grosskreutz could not have drawn his gun "first" because Rittenhouse already had his gun out, obviously. Grosskreutz already knew that Rittenhouse was dangerous and had already shot someone. The right-wingers always maintain that carrying a gun in public is necessary to protect self and others. You can't ignore the videos of Rittenhouse stalking the streets with his gun before the shooting started. These efforts to turn him into some sort of hero are absurd. It was obvious that he was up to no good. You can't hide a gun the size of the one he was carrying. Would the right-wingers defend Rittenhouse with such fervor if Rittenhouse was black and doing what exactly what he did? I seriously doubt it.

Who were the armed men Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to join?

He was no hero.

Yes many would defend him if he were black. You are out of touch and exaggerating the whole racist nonsense.

He was openlty armed and in public. Stalking is a subjective term. He did not fire until attacked which is what this is about. Whether he is an asshole or a racist or what ever is irrelevant. The issue is that he shot three killing two in self defense and that is an important right for everyone.

He was no hero.

Yes many would defend him if he were black. You are out of touch and exaggerating the whole racist nonsense.

He was openlty armed and in public. Stalking is a subjective term. He did not fire until attacked which is what this is about. Whether he is an asshole or a racist or what ever is irrelevant. The issue is that he shot three killing two in self defense and that is an important right for everyone.

Proud Boys and Bugaloo?

Blach was a big fan of Hitler and called himself a Goy.

Proud Boys and Bugaloo?

Blach was a big fan of Hitler and called himself a Goy.
Not Rittenhouse

He was no hero.

Proud Boys and Bugaloo?

A not guilty verdict for Kyle is what is needed now in America. It will provide a license for Americans with guns on the streets to kill with impunity.

Kyle Rittenhouse posed for photos with Proud Boys ...

Jan 15, 2021 · Kyle Rittenhouse posed for photos with Proud Boys supporters at a bar after being released on $2 million bail, prosecutors say

Not a gun law expert. I believe you can open carry in a lot of states, not illegal. Point your gun at someone when not being threatened is the problem. If Grosskreutz pointed first, even if Rittenhouse had his gun "out" but not drawn, then Grosskreutz is the aggressor. Like I said, I'm not a gun law expert, but considering that most states allow for open carry (it's CCW where you need the license) Rittenhouse was doing nothing wrong by having his gun "out".

Rittenhouse is a chaos tourist.

Judge: Prosecutors can't show Rittenhouse link to Proud Boys
Sep 17, 2021 · Rittenhouse faces multiple charges in the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP) MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors can’t argue that a man who shot three people during a protest against police brutality in Wisconsin is affiliated with the Proud Boys or that he attacked a woman months before the shootings, bolstering his position

(snip)

Binger also asked the judge to allow evidence that Rittenhouse attacked a woman in June 2020 as she was fighting his sister. He also wants to show jurors video from 15 days before the shootings in which Rittenhouse said he would like to shoot some men he thought were shoplifting from a pharmacy.

Binger said Rittenhouse’s affiliation with the Proud Boys, the fight and the video show Rittenhouse’s propensity toward violence. He described Rittenhouse as a “chaos tourist” and “teenage vigilante” who came to Kenosha looking for trouble.

Last edited:
Judge: Prosecutors can't show Rittenhouse link to Proud Boys
Sep 17, 2021 · Rittenhouse faces multiple charges in the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP) MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors can’t argue that a man who shot three people during a protest against police brutality in Wisconsin is affiliated with the Proud Boys or that he attacked a woman months before the shootings, bolstering his position …
Good decision by the judge as all of that is irrelevant.

Rittenhouse and his mother drank with the Proud Boys in a bar.
Which is irrelevant.

Except that it might have been a violation of the terms of his bail. For some reason no one is mentioning that only that he was with proud boys.

Forum List

Back