Watch live as thousands of camouflaged men armed w/ assault rifles crossing over from Mexico into AZ

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Footage shows heavily armed men pouring into Arizona from Mexico in what looks like a scene out of Red Dawn.
Watch Live As Thousands of Camouflaged Men, Armed With Assault Rifles Cross Over From Mexico Into Arizona

upload_2018-9-13_9-30-51.png

I know those who live close to that border and it is not pretty, it really is getting bad down there.

Rumor also has it the Demoncrats have hired MS 13 to kill people . Democrats support this bs it is incredible.

Rumor has it President Trump hired MS13 to terrorize the people into building a wall! :eek:

Footage shows heavily armed men pouring into Arizona from Mexico in what looks like a scene out of Red Dawn.
Watch Live As Thousands of Camouflaged Men, Armed With Assault Rifles Cross Over From Mexico Into Arizona

View attachment 216376

I know those who live close to that border and it is not pretty, it really is getting bad down there.

Rumor also has it the Demoncrats have hired MS 13 to kill people . Democrats support this bs it is incredible.
Shoot the newsletter said that wasn’t happening until Saturday. They must have moved up the timeline. Operation Jade Helm 2 baby! Let’s roll!!!

View attachment 216376

Lol, seriously?

You can't really be this gullible.

Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh
Rumor has it, ooh

View attachment 216376

Lol, seriously?

This is the best one yet.

View attachment 216376

Rumor has it you are a Russian poster.

View attachment 216376

She's been banned.
About time, considering the pieces of shit she is pushing around here 24/7. If I wanted a subscription to InfoWars or End Times, I would get one.

View attachment 216376

Lol, seriously?

Yes, yes he can.

View attachment 216376

I truly think this guys is an American. An American with a basement full of guns and Alex Jones's emergency rations and a belfry fulla bats.

This invasion is nothing..........nothing a good ol' carpet bombing couldn't cure. Those are the people smuggling death into the country and liberals are OK with that. DHS should hire a bunch of snipers. Lotsa good ol' boys would jump at the chance. .

Forum List

Back