WATCH: Liberals aree nothing wrong with incest, totally normal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WATCH: LIBERALS AGREE NOTHING WRONG WITH INCEST, TOTALLY NORMAL

Nothing shocking here, these rejects would sign anything. Anyone familiar with Mark Dice knows what I mean.

Supporters of gay marriage claimed participants of incestuous relationships should be allowed to marry, in another shocking video shot by social commentator Mark Dice.

Dice summarized that the liberals and social justice warriors interviewed didn’t criticize incest “Cause they’re afraid to judge.”

“This is how brain-damaged America has become. Afraid to criticize incest as weird. Afraid to be labeled ‘bigots.’ They’re afraid to be labeled judgmental, or ‘incest-phobes.'”

Last edited:
I noticed that he never ask if they were liberals....So that was not an established base for dissonance..Plus I would want to see the raw footage of the video to see if this was setup for a desired outcome...

I noticed that he never ask if they were liberals....So that was not an established base for dissonance..Plus I would want o see the raw footage of the video to see if this was setup for a desired outcome...
Just like on here liberals NEVER admit they are liberals, they all claim they are moderates.

I noticed that he never ask if they were liberals....So that was not an established base for dissonance..Plus I would want o see the raw footage of the video to see if this was setup for a desired outcome...
Just like on here liberals NEVER admit they are liberals, they all claim they are moderates.

Well let's be honest, they are not true liberals, they are progressives

You can be a moderate liberal, just like a moderate conservative....There are nomenclatures for more than one perceived ideology...

Yet being a progressive can make you from either the conservative side or the liberal side...
progressive means :
of, relating to, or characterized by progress
b : making use of or interested in new ideas, findings, or opportunities
c : of, relating to, or constituting an educational theory marked by emphasis on the individual child, informality of classroom procedure, and encouragement of self-expression.

Trump is a progressive since he brings new ideas for progress..

Trying to pigeon hole is never going to strengthen your stance, it only weakens it...Same with bastardizing words to bend to your agenda..

Hell... That bed wetter Jerkoff Fakey insists he's a conservative!!

Hell... That bed wetter Jerkoff Fakey insists he's a conservative!!
I am not a liberal, and you foolishly insist you are an American patriot instead of the loon you are.

They are indoctrinated, and it all starts in the Public schools where everything wrong is taught to be right.

They are prepping them for the next action " Pedofiles" will be next with the same exact attitude. It is already in the works to be socially accepted.

They are indoctrinated, and it all starts in the Public schools where everything wrong is taught to be right.

They are prepping them for the next action " Pedofiles" will be next with the same exact attitude. It is already in the works to be socially accepted.
You are so full of shit I bet your eyes are brown..They do not teach kids shit like that...I have a 14 year old in public school....

Mindwars has trouble actually thinking is the point here.

Schools do nothing of the sort. Liberals as such and conservatives as such do nothing of the sort.

This thread belongs in the RubberRoom, where the trash like Mindwars can rant on.

Forum List

Back