Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

What Wasserman Schultz said needs to be done:

What Wasserman Schultz is not doing:

Her round about way of saying we the people should shut up..

Oh don't be foolish!
It's her roundabout way of saying Conservatives and Republicans should shut up!

well that makes it all better, I suppose..
as far as I'm concerned SHE can shut the hell up..she is nothing more than the Obama's talking chihuahua, yip yip yap yap..... and a damn ugly one at that.

Do YOu realize that YOU have no idea of the Founding? Life Liberty, Persuit...and the intent of the Second? Go back to school, moron.

What's Persuit, Tommy?

Not sure. Is it like a Mohair Suit?

Sorta reminds of this song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7vWeTxUhw"]Manhattan Transfer Boy From New York City - YouTube[/ame]
Persuit...the ACT of persuing...give chase, follow...:eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:

Politics was alot nastier in the early days... read up on our forefathers and the things they said and did to eachother.

Wait.... I know I know.... cant read my posts right? :tongue:

One of my favorite moments in history has to do with this "tiff" that Andrew Jackson took part in with a newspaper man called Dickinson. Interesting way of taking care of a scumbag journalist.

:D

And people think politics are rough and tumble these days. :badgrin:
Again? Honor was big in the day...not so much any longer.

I agree...people without honor shouldn't run message boards, or pick people without honor to be mods for those message boards.

humedwsmalkin.jpg

Michelle Malkin Talks Up Wasserman Schultz Myth Less Than 12 Hours After Brit Hume Debunked It On The Same Network

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Did Not Blame The Tea Party For Giffords Shooting | Media Matters for America

Fox's Brit Hume: "I Don't Think That's Fair" To Say Wasserman Schultz Blamed Tea Party For Tucson Shooting | Media Matters for America

Michelle Malkin. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Some are trying to say Deranged Debbie did not intend to link the shooting with the Tea Party.

I call bullshit.

First she says this.

"We need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy from a year ago, where my very good friend, Gabby Giffords — who is doing really well, by the way — (was shot)," Wasserman Schultz said at an event hosted by the New England Council and New Hampshire Institute of Politics.

And then she follows up with....

Having brought up the Giffords attack as a political bludgeon, Wasserman Schultz provided an example: "You had town hall meetings that (the Tea Party) tried to take over, and you saw some of their conduct at those town hall meetings.

When they come and disagree with you, you're not just wrong, you're the enemy."

Great article btw.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Blames Tea Party For Giffords Shooting A Year Ago - Investors.com

Forum List

Back