Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

luckovichg.jpg

This one PROVES that the left are far more civil than anyone on the right or the tea party, ya think? You must be right Debbie, the problem is conservatives.

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. It's the tea party......

Tell your therapist to up the voltage you crazy bitch!!!:D

3916578_705ea6ae40.jpg

2012: End Times for the Teabaggers.

:lmao:

"After months of confusion and bickering over whom to support, a kind of unraveling has occurred at the upper reaches of the movement, in some cases causing friendships to fray and giving rise to charges and countercharges on Facebook. Officers have resigned. Angry statements have been issued. Reputations have been damaged.

rip.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

More of my favorite oh so not so civil quotes from the left...

Keith Halloran, a New Hampshire Democratic candidate, said on a Facebook thread that he wished Palin had been aboard the Alaska plane that crashed, killing five including Sen. Ted Stevens

Another New Hampshire Democrat, Timothy Horrigan resigned from the state legislature after writing this gem on Facebook: “Well a dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one . . . she is all about her myth & if she was dead she cldn’t commit any more gaffes”

Foul-mouthed comedian Sandra Bernhard warned Palin she would be “gang-raped by my big black brothers” if she tried coming to New York.

“I want you to go out and talk to your neighbors. . . . I want you to argue with them, get in their faces.”

Obama kept it up during the recent midterm election with this comment: “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends . . . .”

Courtland Milloy’s spit wish: Washington Post columnist Courtland Milloy said that after the health care vote he wanted to spit on and assault Tea Party members: “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health care reform.

I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their ‘Obama Plan White Slavery’ signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.”

Krugman’s flip flop: New York Times columnist Paul Krugman was first out of the box connecting the Arizona shooting to Right-wing speech that created a climate of hate, intoning, “the purveyors of hate have been treated with respect, even deference, by the GOP establishment.”

:DHe must have for gotten his own words in December 2009 during the health care debate when he wrote, “A message to progressives: By all means, hang Senator Joe Lieberman in effigy.”
great lib hypocrite!

New York State Comptroller Alan Hevesi, who later apologized for describing fellow Democrat Sen. Charles Schumer as “the man who, how do I phrase this diplomatically, who will put a bullet between the President’s eyes if he could get away with it.”

Daily Kos’ hypocrisy: Markos Moulitsas, of the liberal Daily Kos, was also quick to indict the Right for the Arizona tragedy, tweeting that Sarah Palin had “accomplished her mission,” a reference to her midterm elections bulls-eye target of politicians that included Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

:D However, his Daily Kos website blog also included Gifford’s district on a list of congressional districts “bulls-eyed” for primary challenges. And just last week, the website included a post declaring that Giffords was “dead to him” after she voted against Nancy Pelosi as speaker of the House.

Exterminate Republicans: This is what passes for a theater review in the Village Voice: Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.”

Hang Drudge: Liberal talk radio host Mike Malloy suggested stringing up Internet king Matt Drudge, saying, “Drudge? Aw, Drudge, somebody ought to wrap a strong Republican entrail around his neck and hoist him up about 6 feet in the air and watch him bounce.”

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

I saw this video on the news this morning and thought it was recorded last year, but instead it was recorded yesterday.
This woman is still repeating a totally debunked urban myth like it has some validity. This is the Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee tasked with re-electing Democrats.
Seems to me we have a wannabe truther running the DNC.

Media Matters tried to claim she didn't say that the Tea Party had anything to do with Gabriel Gifford's shooting, but it's clear that she tried to insinuate that they had something to do with the angry atmosphere that she claims existed back then.

Like it doesn't exist today......

I wonder what kind of public discourse the OWS protests have caused?
I still can't believe she is saying the Tea Party made civil discourse worse than Occupy Wall Street crowd did.
I think the DNC would be better served if they didn't have a compulsive liar for a chairwoman.

merged

I don't think she's a liar. I put up the OP to indicate I think she's just despicable and obnoxious. Someone else posted her "Top Ten Lies" and I was able to point out that it did contain one single lie.
So she's not quite as stupid or a blatent liar like Michele Bachmann but to Independents, she's like Pelosi - just more proof that the Dems aren't all that different than the Repubs. They'll spew bs and do whatever it takes to get re-elected or to hurt the other party.

I don't recall the shooter being a member of the Tea Party or even having any of their literature at his home. The press would have been all over that. Of course, I could be wrong and invite any LibDems here to show me proof that he was a Tea Partier.

I think the post implying that I hate ALL things Liberal or Democrat (I don't) and the other one that I have a grudge against Giffords show how blinded some people are by party on this thing. Of course, I get the same thing from The Right when I disagree with them too.

I saw this video on the news this morning and thought it was recorded last year, but instead it was recorded yesterday.
This woman is still repeating a totally debunked urban myth like it has some validity. This is the Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee tasked with re-electing Democrats.

Media Matters tried to claim she didn't say that the Tea Party had anything to do with Gabriel Gifford's shooting, but it's clear that she tried to insinuate that they had something to do with the angry atmosphere that she claims existed back then.

I still can't believe she is saying the Tea Party made civil discourse worse than Occupy Wall Street crowd did.
I think the DNC would be better served if they didn't have a compulsive liar for a chairwoman.

merged

I don't think she's a liar. I put up the OP to indicate I think she's just despicable and obnoxious. Someone else posted her "Top Ten Lies" and I was able to point out that it did contain one single lie.
So she's not quite as stupid or a blatent liar like Michele Bachmann but to Independents, she's like Pelosi - just more proof that the Dems aren't all that different than the Repubs. They'll spew bs and do whatever it takes to get re-elected or to hurt the other party.

I don't recall the shooter being a member of the Tea Party or even having any of their literature at his home. The press would have been all over that. Of course, I could be wrong and invite any LibDems here to show me proof that he was a Tea Partier.

I think the post implying that I hate ALL things Liberal or Democrat (I don't) and the other one that I have a grudge against Giffords show how blinded some people are by party on this thing. Of course, I get the same thing from The Right when I disagree with them too.

How exactly are you defining 'proof' that Loughner was a TEA Party member? Because there are claims in the media that he is and I am sure that one of our drooling fool posters will provide that as 'proof'. However, there is no actual proof of anything - other than the fact (and is is a fact) that he is an apolitical, mentally disturbed individual who had a personal grudge against Giffords.

merged

How exactly are you defining 'proof' that Loughner was a TEA Party member? Because there are claims in the media that he is and I am sure that one of our drooling fool posters will provide that as 'proof'. However, there is no actual proof of anything - other than the fact (and is is a fact) that he is an apolitical, mentally disturbed individual who had a personal grudge against Giffords.

You do realize that we're in agreement on this, right? That I wrote the OP? Just checking.

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -721 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
have another, you weak-assed titty baby

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.

Oddball just negged me for the above post. Another hater of free speech - except when it's his...

It's always nice to be recognized by the village idiot...

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -473 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
Whine some more...

Regards,
Dr.House

Dr.House negged me for above post.

You do realize that we're in agreement on this, right? That I wrote the OP? Just checking.

Yep. I'm making a point. You asked for proof, well, the media lied about Loughner being a TEA Partier and the left ran with it. The fact that it was then proved false will conveniently be ignored.

Generally, on this forum, the standard for 'proof' is laughable.

Yep. I'm making a point. You asked for proof, well, the media lied about Loughner being a TEA Partier and the left ran with it. The fact that it was then proved false will conveniently be ignored.

Generally, on this forum, the standard for 'proof' is laughable.

Ah. Okay! As I am generally one of your favorite "Liberal Obamabots" ;0) I wasn't sure.
I agree with you on this point as well. Whether Liberal or Convervative, I have seen things cited as proof that made me laugh out loud.
I think someone in the thread posted articles from The Democrat Enquirer and moveon.org as "impartial evidence" that Loughner was a Tea Partier. That's up there with using an article from World News Daily or Drudge to prove Obama is a Muslim. Those of us not drinking either flavor of kool-aid just scratch our heads and think "Um yeah, okay."

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. Gee, that didn't take long...

Oddball just negged me for the above post. Another hater of free speech - except when it's his...

Dr.House said:

Comment:
Whine some more...

Regards,
Dr.House

omgnoway.......

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. Gee, that didn't take long...

Dr.House said:

Comment:
Whine some more...

Regards,
Dr.House

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -1180 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

California Girl just negged me. Another hater of free speech - unless it's hers...

California Girl just negged me. Another hater of free speech - unless it's hers...

Conservative negged me for above post.
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, you have received -infinity reputation points from Conservative.

Comment: STOP WHINING YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back