Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

Oddball just negged me for the above post. Another hater of free speech - except when it's his...

It's always nice to be recognized by the village idiot...

Dr.House negged me for above post.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -1180 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

California Girl just negged me. Another hater of free speech - unless it's hers...

Conservative said:
Hi, you have received -185 reputation points from Conservative.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
for STILL whining about gettin negged... quit while you\'re behind, Shitting Bull.

Regards,
Conservative

Note: This is an automated message.

Conservative just negged me again for the above post. Shitting Bull? Wow, that is sooo deep...

I hope the people in her district is now sick of her and vote her out...she is just one talking point lie after another...she wouldn't spew the truth if it kicked her in the ass.

Progressive have no problems lying to your face. Look at Billy Clinton for a perfect example

humedwsmalkin.jpg

Michelle Malkin Talks Up Wasserman Schultz Myth Less Than 12 Hours After Brit Hume Debunked It On The Same Network

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Did Not Blame The Tea Party For Giffords Shooting | Media Matters for America

Fox's Brit Hume: "I Don't Think That's Fair" To Say Wasserman Schultz Blamed Tea Party For Tucson Shooting | Media Matters for America

I need text for the video impaired. :) Luckily one of those links did have text. Thank you. ( :

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Did Not Blame The Tea Party For Giffords Shooting | Media Matters for America

Wasserman Schultz is just doing her part in blaming the Tea Party for whatever she can blame them for. Doing her part to deepen the partisan divide. I started to say she was extremely disingenuous ... but I won't -- I suspect she believes what she is saying. She reeks of self-righteousness.

Last edited:
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is such a whackjob. So a group of people who don't like taxes and big government are to blame for the madman who shot Gifford.
Seriously, I can't stand that woman. She's as stupid as Michele Bachmann (well, almost).

Wasserman Schultz is a dear friend of Gabby. After watching what she has been through and hearing the same old shit from the teaparty, I can understand her frustration. I can see how she would come to the conclusion that the gun toting teaparty was at least partially to blame for that senseless shooting.

The only person to blame was the person that shot her.
If that's not enough to satisfy your hate that's your issue.
:eusa_hand:

good ole mediamatters...telling us we really didn't see what she said or hear what we heard..

their usual propaganda..

Last edited:
good ole mediamatters...telling us we really didn't see or hear what we heard and saw..

their usual propaganda..

How about Brit Hume on Fox News? Do you not believe him, either?

I don't care what Brit Hume said either...I read what she said..and like hell she wasn't insinuating the Tea Party had some hand in the Giffords shooting

good ole mediamatters...telling us we really didn't see or hear what we heard and saw..

their usual propaganda..

How about Brit Hume on Fox News? Do you not believe him, either?

I don't care what Brit Hume said either...I read what she said..and like hell she wasn't insinuating the Tea Party had some hand in the Giffords shooting

Absolutely. She didn't say it outright but the implication was clear. And I am not what anyone here would call a "Far Right" partisan.

What Wasserman Schultz said needs to be done:

Well, as someone who spent 19 years as a member of a legislative body, I really agree with you, that we need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy ....

What Wasserman Schultz is not doing:

Well, as someone who spent 19 years as a member of a legislative body, I really agree with you, that we need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy ....

Her round about way of saying we the people should shut up..

Her round about way of saying we the people should shut up..

Oh don't be foolish!
It's her roundabout way of saying Conservatives and Republicans should shut up!

Forum List

Back