WashPost: Record Number Of Americans Now Hold 'Strongly Negative' View On Obama...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
This can't be good news for Obama-Bots. This is coming from one of his biggest Liberal Media cheerleaders.

Gas prices sink Obama’s ratings on economy, bring parity to race for White House.

Disapproval of President Obama’s handling of the economy is heading higher — alongside gasoline prices — as a record number of Americans now give the president “strongly” negative reviews on the 2012 presidential campaign’s most important issue, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Increasingly pessimistic views of Obama’s performance on the economy — and on the federal budget deficit — come despite a steadily brightening employment picture and other signs of economic improvement, and they highlight the political sensitivity of rising gas prices.

The potential political con*sequences are clear, with the *rising public disapproval reversing some of the gains the president had made in hypothetical general-election matchups against possible Republican rivals for the White House. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney and former senator Rick Santorum (Pa.) now both run about evenly with Obama. The findings come just five weeks after Obama appeared to be getting a boost from the improving economy.

Gas prices are a main culprit: Nearly two-thirds of Americans say they disapprove of the way the president is handling the situation at the pump, where rising prices have already hit hard. Just 26 percent approve of his work on the issue, his lowest rating in the poll. Most Americans say higher prices are already taking a toll on family finances, and nearly half say they think that prices will continue to rise, and stay high.

Read More:
Gas prices sink Obama’s ratings on economy; bring parity to race for White House - The Washington Post
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

This can't be good news for Obama-Bots.

It has to be good news for Obama-bots. The main stream media is well known to be thoroughly engaged in a massive behind-the-scenes conspiracy to achieve the goals of the New World Order, which includes the destruction of the American machine as we know it. Part of those efforts were to attempt to destroy the US government by sandwiching it between a rock and hard place using positive assaults from terrorist organizations, while creating civil unrest that would eventually lead to nation wide insurrection. Osama bin Laden was, of course, the chief actor utilized by the NWO for that purpose. But when Obama killed Osama, the NWO suddenly realized that the President was the single most dangerous threat to their plans that they had seen since the Protestant Reformation. So now, they are churning their subliminal message machine, a.k.a. the mainstream media, against Obama in full force, spewing their lies and propaganda. One thing the Obama-bots can be sure about, every time the MSM has anything negative to say about Obama, they can be sure that everything is A-okay. Becasue these MSM tools can't be trusted. Nothing they say is real.

What, don't believe me? Just you wait, it's coming, it's real. You'll see it, one day. And when you do, you'll wish you had never doubted me.

It has to be good news for Obama-bots. The main stream media is well known to be thoroughly engaged in a massive behind-the-scenes conspiracy to achieve the goals of the New World Order, which includes the destruction of the American machine as we know it. Part of those efforts were to attempt to destroy the US government by sandwiching it between a rock and hard place using positive assaults from terrorist organizations, while creating civil unrest that would eventually lead to nation wide insurrection. Osama bin Laden was, of course, the chief actor utilized by the NWO for that purpose. But when Obama killed Osama, the NWO suddenly realized that the President was the single most dangerous threat to their plans that they had seen since the Protestant Reformation. So now, they are churning their subliminal message machine, a.k.a. the mainstream media, against Obama in full force, spewing their lies and propaganda. One thing the Obama-bots can be sure about, every time the MSM has anything negative to say about Obama, they can be sure that everything is A-okay. Becasue these MSM tools can't be trusted. Nothing they say is real.

What, don't believe me? Just you wait, it's coming, it's real. You'll see it, one day. And when you do, you'll wish you had never doubted me.

okie dokie.... :rolleyes:

okie dokie.... :rolleyes:

I've recently realized that the only way to get through to an Italian is to argue in their own language.

Ok.

so, we've had a republican president and a democrat president (who have governed in a similar fashion) who both are getting bad grades from the general public. we continue to pile up massive national debt from every president/congress since the 50s.

does anyone see how to fix this? it should be easy but both sides are so afraid that the other side is evil that they can't do the right thing.

so, we've had a republican president and a democrat president (who have governed in a similar fashion) who both are getting bad grades from the general public. we continue to pile up massive national debt from every president/congress since the 50s.

does anyone see how to fix this? it should be easy but both sides are so afraid that the other side is evil that they can't do the right thing.

Much easier to distract the Sheople with who called who a 'Bitch' or 'Slut' today. Why solve problems when it's so easy to distract the dumbed-down Sheople? They're just giving the Sheople what they want.

Last edited:
This can't be good news for Obama-Bots. This is coming from one of his biggest Liberal Media cheerleaders.

Gas prices sink Obama’s ratings on economy, bring parity to race for White House.

Disapproval of President Obama’s handling of the economy is heading higher — alongside gasoline prices — as a record number of Americans now give the president “strongly” negative reviews on the 2012 presidential campaign’s most important issue, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Increasingly pessimistic views of Obama’s performance on the economy — and on the federal budget deficit — come despite a steadily brightening employment picture and other signs of economic improvement, and they highlight the political sensitivity of rising gas prices.

The potential political con*sequences are clear, with the *rising public disapproval reversing some of the gains the president had made in hypothetical general-election matchups against possible Republican rivals for the White House. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney and former senator Rick Santorum (Pa.) now both run about evenly with Obama. The findings come just five weeks after Obama appeared to be getting a boost from the improving economy.

Gas prices are a main culprit: Nearly two-thirds of Americans say they disapprove of the way the president is handling the situation at the pump, where rising prices have already hit hard. Just 26 percent approve of his work on the issue, his lowest rating in the poll. Most Americans say higher prices are already taking a toll on family finances, and nearly half say they think that prices will continue to rise, and stay high.

Read More:
Gas prices sink Obama’s ratings on economy; bring parity to race for White House - The Washington Post
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

1. This is such bullshit. Not a chance voters are going to go for Mitt over Obama.

2. Washington Post is not liberal. Us liberals love it when you right wingers tell us what is and isn't liberal. :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

3. But did you see when asked these questions, Democrats won?

Democrats Republicans
a. Better represents your own
personal values 44 39
b. Is more concerned with the
needs of people like you 46 36

4. No way Romney went from 10 behind Obama to beating him. This only worries me because I think the people who own the media are show us these polls are making this shit up so they can steal the election like they did in 2000 and 2004. But you won't be able to if it is a blow out. And it is going to be a blowout.

Funny Romney is barely beating Santorum where he should be crushing him but then you guys suggest that Romney is beating Obama. I hardly think so. Such a joke. I'm going to remember this post after the election and come back to say HA when you are dead wrong.

All I had to do was a little digging to learn that the Washington Post is part of a huge media conglomerate with ties to the Federal Reserve. Eugene Meyer. President of the World Bank. Yea, real liberal.

Are you suggesting The WashPost is liberal because of Warren Buffett's ties to Berkshire Hathaway Inc? He is hardly playing the roll of Rupert Murdoc here.

All I had to do was a little digging to learn that the Washington Post is part of a huge media conglomerate with ties to the Federal Reserve. Eugene Meyer. President of the World Bank. Yea, real liberal.

Are you suggesting The WashPost is liberal because of Warren Buffett's ties to Berkshire Hathaway Inc? He is hardly playing the roll of Rupert Murdoc here.

If not Liberal, they certainly do lean Democrat. They're one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders.

If not Liberal, they certainly do lean Democrat. They're one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders.

Most likely what you think is left leaning is probably more likely leaning right. The GOP have taken our country too far to the right for you to realize that even the Democrats aren't liberal anymore. They are corporate democrats. Just ask Ron Paul fans.

Example of how far to the right the GOP have taken us. Reagan would be a liberal in the GOP today. He wouldn't even get the nomination. Fact.

So this poll is proof the Washington Post is at best doeesn't lean left or right. But I would disagree. Because a fair or left leaning paper would point out that Romney's and the GOP's numbers are even worse.

Did you see this?

Gallup Daily tracking reveals that Americans' confidence in the economy increased Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after the government report came out.

This article might help you understand just how far to the right the GOP have taken this country.

Why the GOP Campaign for the Presidency Is About Guaranteeing a Radical Conservative Future for America | Election 2012 | AlterNet

Forum List

Back