Washington volcano landslide could wipe out entire city after swarm of 150 earthquakes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mount St Helens, an active volcano in southern Washington, was struck by a 3.9 magnitude earthquake on Wednesday morning – the strongest since 1981.

In the wake of the strong tremor, about 11 km northeast of the volcano, a swarm of up to 150 earthquakes struck the region.

In 1980, a 5.1 magnitude earthquake hit Mount St Helens, triggering a violent eruption that killed 57 people and unleashed harrowing devastation.
Washington volcano LANDSLIDE ‘could wipe out ENTIRE CITY’ after swarm of 150 earthquakes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some swarms going on even this moment

upload_2018-1-5_12-22-1.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Mount St Helens, an active volcano in southern Washington, was struck by a 3.9 magnitude earthquake on Wednesday morning – the strongest since 1981.

In the wake of the strong tremor, about 11 km northeast of the volcano, a swarm of up to 150 earthquakes struck the region.

In 1980, a 5.1 magnitude earthquake hit Mount St Helens, triggering a violent eruption that killed 57 people and unleashed harrowing devastation.
Washington volcano LANDSLIDE ‘could wipe out ENTIRE CITY’ after swarm of 150 earthquakes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 169852

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Wake me when Mt. Rainer goes.

View attachment 169852

I'm still waiting for the Yellowstone Caldera...sigh.

Is it a Republican city? Lots of those been getting destroyed by God lately. Wonder why?

Didn't they have a geography class in whatever country you live in? Mt. St. Helens is not a city. depending on which way the wind blows, the liberal paradises of Portland and Seattle could be wiped out.

View attachment 169852

When that goes the entire left coast will go with it!

View attachment 169852

When that goes the entire left coast will go with it!

Well no one will notice the South being destroyed, they are losers who have nothing.

• Banned

View attachment 169852

Maybe you should buy a ticket and stand on it while you wait bahahha

Forum List

Back