Washington State libs propose hardtime for using gas powered lawn tools

I fully support this nonsense....for the State of Washington. The decreased demand should make the tools cheaper for the rest of us.

I invite the intelligent people in Washington who are not buying the bullshit to wake the fuck up before they leave the blue shithole and joint us in Flyover Country!

They've been starting in that direction for a couple of years. They're welcome if they leave the ignorance behind.

I invite the intelligent people in Washington who are not buying the bullshit to wake the fuck up before they leave the blue shithole and joint us in Flyover Country!

They've been starting in that direction for a couple of years. They're welcome if they leave the ignorance behind.

I love the smell of gasoline exhaust fumes in the morning.

364 days in the joint for mowing your lawn. Doing it every week all summer, you are looking at a life term, no questions asked.

While libs are looking to release drug pushers and thieves, they want to fill the penitentiaries with people just seeking a nice looking lawn.

Keep your guns...

364 days in the joint for mowing your lawn. Doing it every week all summer, you are looking at a life term, no questions asked.

While libs are looking to release drug pushers and thieves, they want to fill the penitentiaries with people just seeking a nice looking lawn.

That's what happens when crazy people are put in charge.

There have been a lot of stupid ideas that have become law under liberal leadership.

In Canada, you get sent to prison no questions asked for "mis-pronouning" a homo.
But they believe in Freedom. Press. Surely they wouldnt do these Tyranical Hitler and Nazi type things?? Or like the truckers seize their accounts starve their families over a Clot Shot????

Surely they arent that big of Dick Heads??

We already have that in Western Oregon ... felony to mow your lawn during Fire Season ...

... because some people are TOO STUPID to be trusted with lawn mowers in the WILDFIRE CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE ... normal people stop their chainsaws at 10 am, and wait until 6 pm to make sure no fires start ... or go to prison ... or else we're no better than California ...

BS. The Willamate Valley is wet 10 monthe oer year. Western ORE means coastline? Wet over there also.

Well it is only two Democrats introducing the bill, it has to pass which I don't think it will.

Like most Democrats I vote Democrat, but I don't agree with everything. I still use gas powered lawn tools, I use a gas stove, I go camping with propane lanterns and stoves. I have a gas powered car.

BS. The Willamate Valley is wet 10 monthe oer year. Western ORE means coastline? Wet over there also.

That's wrong ... months without rain is normal ... all the grass turns brown and dries out ... ALL THE GRASS ... absolute tinder box ... it's called a Mediterranean Climate ...

I stop mowing by mid-June ... it's brown and dead-looking and NOT GROWING AT ALL ... start again in October when the rains return ...

No jail time, just millions of dollars in fines ...

Forum List

Back