Washington State libs propose hardtime for using gas powered lawn tools

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
364 days in the joint for mowing your lawn. Doing it every week all summer, you are looking at a life term, no questions asked.

While libs are looking to release drug pushers and thieves, they want to fill the penitentiaries with people just seeking a nice looking lawn.

364 days in the joint for mowing your lawn. Doing it every week all summer, you are looking at a life term, no questions asked.

While libs are looking to release drug pushers and thieves, they want to fill the penitentiaries with people just seeking a nice looking lawn.

Why do they hate migrants? ;)

Typical Liberal idiocy.

Left the filthy blue shithole state in my rear view mirror over two years ago. Have not regretted for a moment.

Welcome to Idaho.JPG

Jail is not prison.

I fully support this nonsense....for the State of Washington. The decreased demand should make the tools cheaper for the rest of us.

If you have a postage stamp sized yard.

I have almost 5 acres out of the 14 my house is on that I keep neat and trim
I have 43 acres and I only clear enough to grow food and let the rest grow wild. I stopped mowing in 2021 when I moved to the country.

I have a large garden and a forest. In the summer I watch my neighbors spend all weekend doing nothing but cutting grass, what a waste of time, money and energy.

I like a manicured property. I love doing work in my yard and gardens. It's not a waste of time to me it's actually restful and enjoyable

We already have that in Western Oregon ... felony to mow your lawn during Fire Season ...

... because some people are TOO STUPID to be trusted with lawn mowers in the WILDFIRE CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE ... normal people stop their chainsaws at 10 am, and wait until 6 pm to make sure no fires start ... or go to prison ... or else we're no better than California ...

Forum List

Back