Washington Redskins bullshit again

Maybe we should just number the teams so no one can be "offended".

"The Denver Fourteens against the San Francisco Twenty-Twos"

No, wait, it might "offend" mathematicians or numerologists.

Crap, never mind, strike that.

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

If there so offended then why do so many highschools on Reservations take the name Redskins?

So many? Name them?

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

If there so offended then why do so many highschools on Reservations take the name Redskins?

So many? Name them?

Well heres a map

mapredskins.png

62 highshcools

12 are located on reservations with over 99% Native American population.

Will Harry Reid Tell This 100% Navajo Indian High School Their ‘Redskins’ Mascot is Racist?

June 19, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Red Mesa High School, located on the Navajo Reservation in Red Mesa, Arizona, is a public school in which nearly 100% of it’s students are Navajo Indian.

Their mascot and logo?

The “Redskins.”

Yes, that’s right, the eeeevil and raaaacist term, the “Redskins.” It’s exactly the same name the Washington football team, the Redskins, have called themselves for seven decades.

The high school’s website even has a a tab titled “Redskins News” and features this logo:

Red-Mesa-Redskins.jpg

Will Harry Reid Tell This 100% Navajo Indian High School Their ?Redskins? Mascot is Racist?

Last edited:
PicPaste - 041614-nfl-change-the-mascot2-pi-mp_vadapt_955_medium_0-W7io01VV.jpg

These assholes protesting need new signs lol

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..
The retarded injuns in Oklahoma can go fuck themselves.

I'll go back to Europe, as soon as they go the fuck back to Asia.
Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..
It don't say.. so long as some Mohican in Oklahoma fails to be offended.

thank you.

We've already been sufficiently fucked by whitey.

"WE" have been fucked by whitey? re you a cousin to fauxahontas?

Most redskins are sucking off the government tit. The warred on each other for thousands of years, but then they cry like babies when someone they can't beat comes along.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

He's probably fantasizing about his kindergarten days.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.
You're an anonymous nobody. You don't get to demand anything. I really wish it was mandatory that anyone who wants to post on any internet message board, their true identity would have to be verified, and their handle had to be their actual real name. That would be the end of you and a whole bunch of others here.

Yes, I bet you would like that, so you could show up at the houses of people who say things you don't like with a bunch of your wacko friends to threaten and intimidate them.

You just proved beyond all doubt that leftists are nothing but a bunch of two-bit thugs. They definitely don't support the First Amendment.

Liberals are the scum of the earth.

so many? Name them?

well heres a map

mapredskins.png

62 highshcools

12 are located on reservations with over 99% native american population.

link?

Here's a link for the 62 schools.

How Many High Schools Still Use Redskins Name? Here's A Map | SportsGrid

Can't find the link I had for 12 on reservations but here's the webpages for 3 of them

Kingston Public Schools - Home
Wellpinit School District

Ill find the rest after some more googling.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.
You're an anonymous nobody. You don't get to demand anything. I really wish it was mandatory that anyone who wants to post on any internet message board, their true identity would have to be verified, and their handle had to be their actual real name. That would be the end of you and a whole bunch of others here.

< Knock's on STOOPIDs head > Hey dummy.. It was tongue in cheek.. Lahkota demands the Redskins be forced to change their name.. I was giving him a taste of his own doesn't have a sense of humor.medicine..

Your wasting bandwidth on someone who doesn't have a sense of humor.

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..

Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..

thank you.

Here's an idea. Have the NFL refuse to telecast their games anywhere. I guarantee you the racist owner will be changing his war chants quick enough.

Good idea....
That takes money away from all the NFL owners...
That will never be allowed to happen.

well heres a map

mapredskins.png

62 highshcools

12 are located on reservations with over 99% native american population.

link?

Here's a link for the 62 schools.

How Many High Schools Still Use Redskins Name? Here's A Map | SportsGrid

Can't find the link I had for 12 on reservations but here's the webpages for 3 of them

Wellpinit School District

Ill find the rest after some more googling.

From your first link:

The Washington Redskins have pointed to this data in an attempt to strengthen their position: although they listed 70 schools with the nickname in a recent media release. That’s wrong, according to CNS, which actually called every school on the list and found that some had dropped the Redskins name, or had never used it in the first place. There are in fact 62. That’s down from 90 schools 25 years ago. According to CNS, 28 high schools in 18 states have trash-canned the Redskins name and mascot since 1988.

The latest:

2011: Red Lodge High School, Montana (now the Rams).

2011: Wiscasset High School, Maine (Wolverines).

2008: Cumberland High School (Kentucky) consolidated with Evarts High School and Cawood High School to become the Harlan County High School Black Bears (one might say that’s “Justified”).

2004: Gridley High School (Illinois) merged with El Paso High School and are now the Titans.

2000: Frontier Regional School, Deerfield, MA (Red Hawks).

2000: Rickards High School, Tallahassee, FL (Raiders).

2000: Canajoharie High School, Canajoharie, NY (Cougars).

Personally, the actual name of the Washington Redskins does not offend me. However, what does offend me is that the name was intended to be racist. George Preston Marshall was a "diseased" racist who hated all non-whites. Therefore, I want his legacy destroyed.

See post #25 for more context.

thank you.

Whiney maggot.
Everybody in this country has a heritage that was fucked by somebody. That's why we're here. You've got internet access so it can't be that bad. You didn't get that from Geronimo.

thank you.

Whiney maggot.
Everybody in this country has a heritage that was fucked by somebody. That's why we're here. You've got internet access so it can't be that bad. You didn't get that from Geronimo.

True. I thank Al Gore for the Internet.

Forum List

Back