Washington Redskins bullshit again

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
PicPaste - 041614-nfl-change-the-mascot2-pi-mp_vadapt_955_medium_0-W7io01VV.jpg

These assholes protesting need new signs lol

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..
The retarded injuns in Oklahoma can go fuck themselves.

I'll go back to Europe, as soon as they go the fuck back to Asia.
Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..
It don't say.. so long as some Mohican in Oklahoma fails to be offended.

thank you.

$image.jpg

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..

Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..

thank you.

We've already been sufficiently fucked by whitey.

thank you.

Id rather be white than whatever the fuck you are.

thank you.

The losers don't make the rules.

thank you.

Here's an idea. Have the NFL refuse to telecast their games anywhere. I guarantee you the racist owner will be changing his war chants quick enough.

thank you.

I'm sure you would, when will you be white?

thank you.

Here's an idea. Have the NFL refuse to telecast their games anywhere. I guarantee you the racist owner will be changing his war chants quick enough.

The NFL isn't going to refuse shit.

go fuck yourself bitch boy, go moan somewhere else where somebody gives a fuck about it.

thank you.

You sound like a typical lefty. Hey, you are! What are the odds?
The NFL will not do anything to cost themselves any money. Duh.

thank you.

Why don't you start an all white team and call them the Dixie Klansmen or something?

Fuck white man if he don't like it, they never considered anyone elses feeling on the matter...Enjoy you last generation of white majority rule...

I say get rid of anything that has to do with Indians, they are a lowlife people anyways

Forum List

Back