Washington Post: Trump And Enduring Racist Birther Lie (It's Not) Seeks To Undermine Obama's Legacy

Defcon4 is a birfer boob. Let's move this in to the bandlands, please.

Makes a JakeAss look like a Jackass!

Reuters: Trump Continues to Dominate...But that IBD poll said he was through! :cuckoo::gay::finger3::funnyface::happy-1::itsok::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol::party:

Reuters Polling
No one said that. The news is that his numbers are falling, and that is true. Time to get ready to ramp up a third party effort.

Yes, Republicans would make a decent third party, but undoubtedly all their candidates would be TRUMPED by the TRUMP PARTY candidate!
A Trump party will indeed make the GOP a third party, just like in 1908, and just like 1908, it will result in 2017 the outsider being cast aside. The Dems are going to sweep next year.

Sweep what?...The bottom of the barrel?

0uiwPEg.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This all could be resolved if Obama would release his original birth record with the state raised seal and his college admissions to Occidental that Trump offered him 50 million to release.

Like 9/11 Truthers and Holocaust deniers- nothing will ever convince idiot Birthers.

If they won't even believe the State of Hawaii, no reason to expect them to believe more 'stuff'.

I do hope Trump goes full Birther!

And once again- I want to point out that Stevie the racist is a racist-anti-semite-homophobe- and a Birther- and a big Trump supporter.

So far I think all of the racists here at USMB support Trump.

Coincidence?

The birth certificate has been released, attested to by proper authority, and the continuing birfer nonsense is but one of the reasons we are going to have a permanent Democratic presidency for the next six terms.
..and Loretta Fuddy died in a plane crash shortly thereafter...

Birthers- as always- they rely on lies, speculation and innuendo.

That friends- is called 'innuendo'.

This all could be resolved if Obama would release his original birth record with the state raised seal and his college admissions to Occidental that Trump offered him 50 million to release.

The situation is already resolved. For your ilk, of course you'd ignore it. You're ilk are batshit crazy. You'd just invent a new conspiracy. Exactly as you have for every other piece of evidence that contradicts you.

I mean, for crying out loud, the Registrar of Hawaii himself affirmed for the Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama's place of birth was Hawaii. Officially and acknowledged by both Hawaii and Arizona...

....and you still ignore them both.

That's nuts. And obligates no one to do anything.

Though tell us again how David Duke should be president? Just so we can reconfirm the 'birther-racist' connection among many of your ilk.

are you the expert on it? because according to many in this country, it isn't resolved. I have a birth certificate from Hawaii it looks Nothing like the thing they put out on him.

It is resolved for everyone in the country who counts- the voters have spoken.

But feel free to post a copy of your Hawaii BC here for us to admire and compare. Just don't use crayon to make it.

The birth certificate has been released, attested to by proper authority, and the continuing birfer nonsense is but one of the reasons we are going to have a permanent Democratic presidency for the next six terms.

Not just innuendo. But innuendo....

The ellipsis is really important.

The situation is already resolved. For your ilk, of course you'd ignore it. You're ilk are batshit crazy. You'd just invent a new conspiracy. Exactly as you have for every other piece of evidence that contradicts you.

I mean, for crying out loud, the Registrar of Hawaii himself affirmed for the Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama's place of birth was Hawaii. Officially and acknowledged by both Hawaii and Arizona...

....and you still ignore them both.

That's nuts. And obligates no one to do anything.

Though tell us again how David Duke should be president? Just so we can reconfirm the 'birther-racist' connection among many of your ilk.

are you the expert on it?

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Alvin Onaka, the Regiistrar of Hawaii. Who is an expert on Hawaiian vital documents. And has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You ignore him. And so what? Your willful ignorance doesn't actually create any reasonable doubt. You're merely ignoring evidence.

because according to many in this country, it isn't resolved.

Among the David Duke supporters, I'm sure plenty aren't satisfied. For those whose use evidence as their guide, the issue was settled years ago.

You've got jack shit backing the birther narrative. You can't get around that.

I have a birth certificate from Hawaii it looks Nothing like the thing they put out on him.

Prove it.

Or is this more of the imaginary evidence that birthers are so fond of that is utterly irrefutable....until you ask to see it, read it, or verify it actually exists?

Maybe it's you who is ignorant. You ever think a person might lie and cover up for someone? oh yeah, I think we heard that accusation being thrown out at the Republicans at one time or another. You might be the one eating crow if things come out LATER down road. so you need to back up on who you go around calling ignorant

Well actually- yes- I think you might well be lying.

Show us your Hawaiian BC Stephanie.

You can even blank out your name.

Maybe it's you who is ignorant. You ever think a person might lie and cover up for someone?

Did you ever think that you're just making up another bullshit story for why you can't back any of your silly accusations?

Occam's Razor, Steph. Your explanation is fact free, ludicrously complicated, involves dozens of people engaging in numerous felonies over a span of half a century, is fantastically complicated, ridiculously implausible and just plain dumb. As the Kenya story makes no sense.

Where as Obama being born in Hawaii is simple, beyond plausible, and backed by overwhelming evidence.

So....maybe you don't know what the fuck you're talking about? That seems far more likely and factually supported than the vast international conspiracy over half a century that you've made up

Well she is a Birther.

That is a given.

Did she or did not she die in a plane crash? I stated facts you are speculating...
Birther Movement Can Relax; Cause Of Death For State Health Director Finally Revealed

Hush you- Trump is going all the way- with support of Americans like Stevie- he will rally the White Supremist, anti-semites and racists into one unified thrusting projection of manhood!

Did she or did not she die in a plane crash? I stated facts you are speculating...
Birther Movement Can Relax; Cause Of Death For State Health Director Finally Revealed

That friends- is called 'innuendo'

Actually the first post was 'innuendo' - the second post was just being passive aggressive.

Lovetta Fuddy is just smeared by the birfers.

Loretta Fuddy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLoretta_FuddyWikipedia
Loretta Jean Fuddy (April 12, 1948 – December 11, 2013) was an American health official and social worker from the U.S. state of Hawaii. Fuddy served ...
Loretta Fuddy - Bio, News, Photos - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com › TopicsThe Washington Times
Latest news and commentary on Loretta Fuddy including photos, videos, quotations, and a biography.
Shocking Allegations: Was Loretta Fuddy Paid Off To Cover ...
www.westernjournalism.com/shocking-allegations-loretta-fuddy-paid-co...
May 9, 2014 - In the months since her suspicious death in a plane crash off the coast of Hawaii, rumors have swirled that the state's former public health ...
Was The Death of the Obama Birth Certificate Verifier ...
Was The Death of the Obama Birth Certificate Verifier Caught on Video?loretta-fuddy-was-m...
Feb 23, 2014 - Since the day it was announced that Loretta Fuddy, the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health who verified Obama's birth certificate died ...
Loretta Fuddy's Biography - Project Vote Smart
votesmart.org/candidate/biography/128839/loretta-fuddy
Director, Department of Health, State of Hawaii, 2011-2013. Caucuses/Non-Legislative Committees. No caucus information on file. Professional Experience.
Are Loretta Fuddy and Ann Dunham the same person ...
fellowshipoftheminds.com/.../are-loretta-fuddy-and-ann-dunham-the-sa...
Jan 28, 2014 - Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro & Loretta Fuddy Ann Dunham (l) .... Also we know by her bio that she had contact with the Subud cult. Also in her ...
What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
canadafreepress.com/.../what-are-the-chances-the-mysterious-death-of-lo...
The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy, The NTSB report pertaining to this incident was one of the ... By Doug Hagmann -- Bio and Archives January 13, 2014
Many questions loom in the death Loretta Fuddy
canadafreepress.com/.../many-questions-loom-in-the-death-loretta-fuddy
Loretta Fuddy, plane crash, COLB, Obama, Many questions loom in the death Loretta Fuddy. ... By Doug Hagmann -- Bio and Archives December 14, 2013
Loretta Fuddy remembered as 'good lady' and 'genuine ...
www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/loretta-fuddy...as...and.../23445518
KITV
Dec 11, 2013 - The news is hitting close to home for those who worked with Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy as well as those she helped. People ...
Loretta Fuddy: The Most Unlucky Person of 2013 – or was ...
21stcenturywire.com/.../loretta-fuddy-the-most-unlucky-person-of-2013...
Dec 16, 2013 - Her name was Loretta Fuddy, she was 65 years old, and she happened to be the Hawaiian health official who released the notorious copy of ...

Did she die in a plane crash? Yes? You are paranoid...if you weren't you would have let the first one go since it is factual. You went on a defensive attack to discredit the post by name calling.... Scumbags like you resort to name calling when facing facts. Now you can cite the rest of your repertoire such as Nazi, racist, homophobe, fascist, misogynist...

So... obama ass kissers... let's have ONE SHRED... JUST ONE THING... ONE... THING.... ONE PIECE of evidence that obama was born in Hawaii.

But, if you plan to start with the Adobe Illustrator forgery that was posted online, that won't cut it, as it's already been proven by experts the world over to be a pathetic forgery, so try something else... anything... let's have some REAL PROOF, something that can be HELD IN HAND, LOOKED AT, EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC... how about that?

Go...

Why do Presidents care about legacies? That's not what Presidents should care about, they should care about honoring the constitution and the will of the people.
Then you should not have elected Obama.

for damn Sure. but it wasn't some of our faults. I have a clear conscious on that one because I didn't vote the PUKE

lol..

but you voted for the imbecile who preceded him and broke everything.

you're so deranged, steffie.
She should organize another American Spring.
What?

Do you mean some idiotic organization that randomly blocks major roadways in a major US city for no particular reason other than they are too fucking stupid to afford cars?

It is NOT the car owners' fault if the wanna-be hippies cannot afford a car because they spend every dime they make on dope!

Why can't they get that message through their dope-addled heads?

Last edited:
Did she die in a plane crash? Yes? You are paranoid...if you weren't you would have let the first one go since it is factual. You went on a defensive attack to discredit the post by name calling.... Scumbags like you resort to name calling when facing facts. Now you can cite the rest of your repertoire such as Nazi, racist, homophobe, fascist, misogynist...
that is what birfers do, everything posted by defcon4.

And the proof was accepted by Hawaii's official and by Arizona.

There is no Birfer Exemption 007 Rule.

Maybe it has not dawned on the birthers yet, but

If Obama was not an American, the FEC would have challenged his candidacy on constitutional grounds. Likewise, any member of the Electoral College, and later any member of Congress, could have filed a petition against him taking up the office.

In many ways, you birthers are calling the very people you elect cowards or traitors.

But, disturbingly, you do not say anything about your elected officials despite they obviously condone the Obama candidacy.

In other words birthers do not know who they need to address in order to get results. The rest of America can ignore you since you are so ignorant and powerless.

So... obama ass kissers... let's have ONE SHRED... JUST ONE THING... ONE... THING.... ONE PIECE of evidence that obama was born in Hawaii.

His COLB......prima facie evidence in any court of law. Good enough to get a passport and establish US citizenship and place of birth for the US government.

Remember, the evidence has long since been presented. You're just ignoring it.

that is what birfers do, everything posted by defcon4.

And the proof was accepted by Hawaii's official and by Arizona.

There is no Birfer Exemption 007 Rule.
Everything posted by me...How many is that? One stating that Faddy died in a plane crash...the other one responding to personal attacks... that's two... then there was a question to you not mentioning anything about anybody. You know what..? I am not into amusement park merry go 'rounds anymore so I will not play this childish name calling with you then start over and over again repeating the same shit on your carousel. If you want to play that dumb fuck game try to find somebody else. It fits your undeveloped childish mentality well.

But, if you plan to start with the Adobe Illustrator forgery that was posted online, that won't cut it, as it's already been proven by experts the world over to be a pathetic forgery, so try something else... anything... let's have some REAL PROOF, something that can be HELD IN HAND, LOOKED AT, EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC... how about that?

Go...
Newspapers

Forum List

Back