Washington Post: Trump And Enduring Racist Birther Lie (It's Not) Seeks To Undermine Obama's Legacy

Why do Presidents care about legacies? That's not what Presidents should care about, they should care about honoring the constitution and the will of the people.
Then you should not have elected Obama.
I didn't vote for him. Unfortunately the other choices were WEAK.

yes. and Obama's campaign was one the dirtiest, vilest in how they treated a woman candidate and downright nasty I have ever seen, since I started voting back with Carter/ Reagan.

Why do Presidents care about legacies? That's not what Presidents should care about, they should care about honoring the constitution and the will of the people.

yes. and Obama's campaign was one the dirtiest, vilest in how they treated a woman candidate and downright nasty I have ever seen, since I started voting back with Carter/ Reagan.
:lol:

How many Dumbocrats are so fucking stupid that they think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house? I think it is most likely the vast majority of those idiots.

They are a bunch of extraordinarily unintelligent beings.

Most of them are so fucking stupid that they think SNL and Comedy Central are serious news sources.

Last edited:

:lol:

How many Dumbocrats are so fucking stupid that they think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house? I think it is most likely the vast majority or those idiots.

They are a bunch of extraordinarily unintelligent beings.

Most of them are so fucking stupid that they think SNL and Comedy Central are serious news sources.
A very astute truthful post.

Well, Steve and his loonies of the very distracted far right will have even a worse selection to choose from next year.

Well, Steve and his loonies of the very distracted far right will have even a worse selection to choose from next year.
There is no distraction. It's all focus. Trump is focused on making America again. You should join him.

This all could be resolved if Obama would release his original birth record with the state raised seal and his college admissions to Occidental that Trump offered him 50 million to release.

The situation is already resolved. For your ilk, of course you'd ignore it. You're ilk are batshit crazy. You'd just invent a new conspiracy. Exactly as you have for every other piece of evidence that contradicts you.

I mean, for crying out loud, the Registrar of Hawaii himself affirmed for the Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama's place of birth was Hawaii. Officially and acknowledged by both Hawaii and Arizona...

....and you still ignore them both.

That's nuts. And obligates no one to do anything.

Though tell us again how David Duke should be president? Just so we can reconfirm the 'birther-racist' connection among many of your ilk.

The birth certificate has been released, attested to by proper authority, and the continuing birfer nonsense is but one of the reasons we are going to have a permanent Democratic presidency for the next six terms.
..and Loretta Fuddy died in a plane crash shortly thereafter...

Alvin Onaka is fine. You know, the Registrar of Hawaii that affirmed that what Hawaii sent Obama matched their original vital records? Just as Chiyome Fukino, the former Director of Health of Hawaii is in perfect health when she affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth as well.

Don't you have some vague insinuation for that? I mean, you clearly don't have an actual argument you can back with evidence.

So insinuate something you know you can't back up. Ellipses are evidence, right.....

This all could be resolved if Obama would release his original birth record with the state raised seal and his college admissions to Occidental that Trump offered him 50 million to release.

The situation is already resolved. For your ilk, of course you'd ignore it. You're ilk are batshit crazy. You'd just invent a new conspiracy. Exactly as you have for every other piece of evidence that contradicts you.

I mean, for crying out loud, the Registrar of Hawaii himself affirmed for the Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama's place of birth was Hawaii. Officially and acknowledged by both Hawaii and Arizona...

Though tell us again how David Duke should be president? Just so we can reconfirm the 'birther-racist' connection among many of your ilk.

are you the expert on it? because according to many in this country, it isn't resolved. I have a birth certificate from Hawaii it looks Nothing like the thing they put out on him.

are you the expert on it?

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Alvin Onaka, the Regiistrar of Hawaii. Who is an expert on Hawaiian vital documents. And has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You ignore him. And so what? Your willful ignorance doesn't actually create any reasonable doubt. You're merely ignoring evidence.

because according to many in this country, it isn't resolved.

Among the David Duke supporters, I'm sure plenty aren't satisfied. For those whose use evidence as their guide, the issue was settled years ago.

You've got jack shit backing the birther narrative. You can't get around that.

I have a birth certificate from Hawaii it looks Nothing like the thing they put out on him.

Prove it.

Or is this more of the imaginary evidence that birthers are so fond of that is utterly irrefutable....until you ask to see it, read it, or verify it actually exists?

for damn Sure. but it wasn't some of our faults. I have a clear conscious on that one because I didn't vote the PUKE

lol..

but you voted for the imbecile who preceded him and broke everything.

you're so deranged, steffie.
She should organize another American Spring.

are you the expert on it?

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Alvin Onaka, the Regiistrar of Hawaii. Who is an expert on Hawaiian vital documents. And has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You ignore him. And so what? Your willful ignorance doesn't actually create any reasonable doubt. You're merely ignoring evidence.

because according to many in this country, it isn't resolved.

Among the David Duke supporters, I'm sure plenty aren't satisfied. For those whose use evidence as their guide, the issue was settled years ago.

You've got jack shit backing the birther narrative. You can't get around that.

I have a birth certificate from Hawaii it looks Nothing like the thing they put out on him.

Prove it.

Or is this more of the imaginary evidence that birthers are so fond of that is utterly irrefutable....until you ask to see it, read it, or verify it actually exists?

Maybe it's you who is ignorant. You ever think a person might lie and cover up for someone? oh yeah, I think we heard that accusation being thrown out at the Republicans at one time or another. You might be the one eating crow if things come out LATER down road. so you need to back up on who you go around calling ignorant

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Defcon4 is a birfer boob. Let's move this in to the bandlands, please.

Makes a JakeAss look like a Jackass!

Reuters: Trump Continues to Dominate...But that IBD poll said he was through! :cuckoo::gay::finger3::funnyface::happy-1::itsok::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol::party:

Reuters Polling
No one said that. The news is that his numbers are falling, and that is true. Time to get ready to ramp up a third party effort.

Yes, Republicans would make a decent third party, but undoubtedly all their candidates would be TRUMPED by the TRUMP PARTY candidate!

Defcon4 is a birfer boob. Let's move this in to the bandlands, please.

Makes a JakeAss look like a Jackass!

Reuters: Trump Continues to Dominate...But that IBD poll said he was through! :cuckoo::gay::finger3::funnyface::happy-1::itsok::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol::party:

Reuters Polling
No one said that. The news is that his numbers are falling, and that is true. Time to get ready to ramp up a third party effort.

Yes, Republicans would make a decent third party, but undoubtedly all their candidates would be TRUMPED by the TRUMP PARTY candidate!
A Trump party will indeed make the GOP a third party, just like in 1908, and just like 1908, it will result in 2017 the outsider being cast aside. The Dems are going to sweep next year.

Maybe it's you who is ignorant. You ever think a person might lie and cover up for someone?

Did you ever think that you're just making up another bullshit story for why you can't back any of your silly accusations?

Occam's Razor, Steph. Your explanation is fact free, ludicrously complicated, involves dozens of people engaging in numerous felonies over a span of half a century, is fantastically complicated, ridiculously implausible and just plain dumb. As the Kenya story makes no sense.

Where as Obama being born in Hawaii is simple, beyond plausible, and backed by overwhelming evidence.

So....maybe you don't know what the fuck you're talking about? That seems far more likely and factually supported than the vast international conspiracy over half a century that you've made up

Forum List

Back