Washington Post Reporting Sessions Threatening to Quit if Rosenstein Fired

Trump’s is truly a disaster of a failed ‘administration’ – if one isn’t being fired for some inane, capricious reason, he feels compelled to resign because Trump is so devoid of integrity and honesty.

Sessions may have come to his senses and realized that Trump is governing in la la land.
Poor Sessions – he wanted to be the AG of a Republican administration so he could pursue at the Federal level the right’s hateful, reactionary agenda.

But because of Trump’s incompetence and reckless stupidity he may be forced to give up that dream.

attorney general of the US

th
Yup The Fat Man is next on the employee list !!!

• Attorney General Jeff Sessions reportedly warned the White House that if President Trump fired Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, then he might leave as well.
  • Trump's fury toward Rosenstein reached its apex last week after it surfaced that Rosenstein had greenlit the FBI's decision to raid the personal property of Trump's longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen.
  • Sessions' reported warning highlights the political firestorm that would likely ensue if the president ousts the deputy attorney general, who is overseeing the Russia investigation.Jeff Sessions reportedly warned the White House he may resign if Trump fires Rosenstein
:eek2:Does Session really matter any more? The NY State case stays going on!
The Great Douche just Keeps WINNING!

I am not a fan of Sessions, but at least he is standing up to the bully.

If it will get Sessions fired, I'm all for it.
Did you ever get this insightful masterpiece for you, your kids, and grandchildren to read? If not, please do so they can become racially aware and learn the treachery and dangers of the Jew and negro.

MyAwakening1998-DavidDuke

Did you ever get this insightful masterpiece for you, your kids, and grandchildren to read? If not, please do so they can become racially aware and learn the treachery and dangers of the Jew and negro.

No. Not only am I not interested in reading anything Duke wrote, I am not putting a nickel into that KKK bastard's pocket.

You want to talk danger? White men who think the color of their skin gives them authority. That is dangerous.

No. Not only am I not interested in reading anything Duke wrote, I am not putting a nickel into that KKK bastard's pocket.

You want to talk danger? White men who think the color of their skin gives them authority. That is dangerous.

We've got a slew of dangerous thinking Trumplings around here.

If Steve is real - (Suspect satire .. no one could be that horrible) Then it's sad :(

What a beta coward you are. Our superiority over colored minorities must be maintained or we lose this precious country our white founders specifically created for us.

I call "Bullshit."

This is not only uncorroborated, but total nonsense. Jeff Sessions WOULD NEVER use a threat to resign in order to induce The Donald to do, or to refrain from doing, anything.

Because he knows that Trump wants him gone, but has hesitated to remove him because of fear doing so would make him (Trump) look bad.

This story is bull. Shit. Never happened. Never would happen. No "promise" by Sessions. No nothing. Liars, liars, pants on fires.

I do not like Sessions, but this is not the first time Jeff went against Trump.

A small man, but he honestly looks big against that slob in the WH.

OK folks, let's put on our thinking hats for a moment.

(a) Does Jeff Sessions know that Trump would dearly like him to be gone?

(b) Does Jeff Sessions value his current position?

(c) How likely is it that Sessions would THREATEN TO QUIT, in order to get Trump to do something or to refrain from doing something?

ANSWER: Not likely.

Forum List

Back