Washington Post: "Is The Washington Post staffed solely by liberal atheists? An investigation."

Well at least the WAPO is providing a service by giving them jobs. Otherwise what the hell else would they be doing? Attacking conservative speakers at universities with sticks and bike locks? Protesting Trump? Screaming at the sky?

• Banned
Well at least the WAPO is providing a service by giving them jobs. Otherwise what the hell else would they be doing? Attacking conservative speakers at universities with sticks and bike locks? Protesting Trump? Screaming at the sky?

you forgot smoking pot in their dad's basement

...or smoking crack in their mom's basement. :biggrin:

• Banned

thought you should see this!

DPM3YGeX4AUrTIX.jpg

thought you should see this!

DPM3YGeX4AUrTIX.jpg

Those wacky cheeseheads. The first time I ever heard about Wisconsin was when I lived in Texas. They were showing a clip on the news about some goobers in Wisconsin seeing how far they could jump their snowmobiles out into a lake in freezing weather. :laugh:

I figured that any place this far North that had rednecks like those would be a great place to live.

Forum List

Back