Washington Post Bans 'Redskins' From Editorials

Cowboys make me puke. Jerry Jones makes me puke. Tony Romo makes me puke. Texas makes me puke.

Kraft, Belichick, and Brady make me far more nauseous than anything in Dallas. The Patriots are the poster children fir everything I feel is wrong with the NFL.

Cowboys make me puke. Jerry Jones makes me puke. Tony Romo makes me puke. Texas makes me puke.

Kraft, Belichick, and Brady make me far more nauseous than anything in Dallas. The Patriots are the poster children fir everything I feel is wrong with the NFL.

Well, the TeaTards have pretty much made "Patriots" a dirty word, but I still like the team.

Snyder wants a new stadium which will be a political issue. Dropping the Redskins may well be part of the deal. Remember minorities are the majority in DC.

He'll stay at FedEx until it falls down if moving requires changing the name.
I doubt that. A new stadium means big bucks but more important to owners it's a source of pride. Snyder doesn't want to be pushed but if Redskins stands between him and a new stadium, you bet he'd rename them.

I doubt that. A new stadium means big bucks but more important to owners it's a source of pride. Snyder doesn't want to be pushed but if Redskins stands between him and a new stadium, you bet he'd rename them.

I totally disagree. Remember that Snyder us a FAN before a business owner when it comes to the team. He will lose a MASSIVE percentage of the fan base if he changes the name. A new stadium us useless if it's empty.

xocmyk_voodoo_diy.jpg

I'm ready for the Washington ********!

Last edited:
It will be more like Little Bighorn in the end.

Nah. I've seen enough movies and TV shows to realize that the only way the Red Savage wins is to become the fool for the white man (see Tonto) instead of resist g the white man's institutions (like you).

Nah. I've seen enough movies and TV shows to realize that the only way the Red Savage wins is to become the fool for the white man (see Tonto) instead of resist g the white man's institutions (like you).

In the TV series, the Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) wasn't a racist asshole.

when did native american become a race?

when did native american become a race?
They're an ethnic group member of the Mongolian race. Today race is often used interchangeable with ethnic group. The concept of race is slowly being replaced by ethnic group.

Forum List

Back