Washington Democrats Can't Keep A Secret Unless It's Their Own

And if his visit had been announced on the front page of the Washington Times or discussed on the opinion page of the Wall Street Journal the very same people who decry it now would think the disclosure of his visit would have been the best thing that ever happened.

Why would anyone in the United States feel it important to keep secrete that a high ranking official from Israel came to the US? No one in this country is bound to keep the secretes of another country, particularly Israel, a country that works day and night against the vital interests of the United States.

Wonder if they let Saddam know ahead of time that they were gonna hit his Nuclear site??

Somehow I doubt it.

They let him know ahead of time that they'd attack him - yes, yes they did.

Why do you think that is, Claudette? Put your hatred of Obama down for three seconds and use your brain.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't hate Barry at all. He's probably a great guy to sit around and have a beer with.

I think he sucks as Prez but hate?? Nah. Hate is a strong emotion and it takes a lot to really hate someone. Barry ain't worth the effort.

Your preaching that its all misinformation.

I think you may be right is some respects but even you have to admit that our leaders have big mouths. Any secret that they are told can become public as soon as one of em forgets that its supposed to be a secret.

I'm sure it's just a clever attempt at misinformation.

I figured some schmuck would make that claim.

The best way to catch somebody by surprise it to not tip your hand at all.

If they hadn't been tipped off before they're tipped off now, and will do whatever it takes to be ready if or when it happens.

I think we need a White House that doesn't treat our enemies more like friends than he does our own people, you know, Tea Party folks, Republicans, anyone that writes a book about him.

You dont think enough.

Before examining the possibilities, you're always signing in and knee-jerking to the attack. That's the very reason why partisanship is irrational, you personally display it everyday.

Here, I'll help you. You said above: "the best way to catch somebody by surprise"

What you didn't consider, is that it's designed to NOT be a surprise, for a REASON.

Now before you go knee jerking again, try thinking about those possible reasons and discuss something rationally for once instead of lil bitch assed blind hatred.

Sorry. I spent enough time in the military to know that your best bet is not to let the enemy know anything.
Yeah.....you, and General Romney.​

"It did not take long for Mitt Romney to pounce on Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta’s statement Wednesday that American troops could end their combat role in Afghanistan by mid-2013, 18 months sooner than expected. Within hours, Mr. Romney lambasted it as “naïve” and “misguided.”

But President Obama, far from disavowing the Pentagon chief, seems eager to debate his Republican critics about a withdrawal timetable that his advisers contend is strategically sound, and which also happens to be politically popular. The White House said that Mr. Panetta’s remarks reflected the president’s resolve, supported by his experience in Iraq, not to wage a “war without end” in Afghanistan."

article-2083002-0F5B49EB00000578-536_634x495.jpg

THE Fortunate Son

Last edited:
And if his visit had been announced on the front page of the Washington Times or discussed on the opinion page of the Wall Street Journal the very same people who decry it now would think the disclosure of his visit would have been the best thing that ever happened.

Why would anyone in the United States feel it important to keep secrete that a high ranking official from Israel came to the US? No one in this country is bound to keep the secretes of another country, particularly Israel, a country that works day and night against the vital interests of the United States.

You can't expect us to support a strong ally, in Obama's words, by keeping their secrets.

Btw, it's spelled S E C R E T.

You dont think enough.

Before examining the possibilities, you're always signing in and knee-jerking to the attack. That's the very reason why partisanship is irrational, you personally display it everyday.

Here, I'll help you. You said above: "the best way to catch somebody by surprise"

What you didn't consider, is that it's designed to NOT be a surprise, for a REASON.

Now before you go knee jerking again, try thinking about those possible reasons and discuss something rationally for once instead of lil bitch assed blind hatred.

Sorry. I spent enough time in the military to know that your best bet is not to let the enemy know anything. Once you're engaged you conduct Psyops to confuse them. Telling Iran what Israel's plans are, even if they're wrong, does nothing but increase tension.

All you're doing is assuming the best of a bad situation. The only thing that will result from this is Israel will ether have to attack within days or call the thing off, which is probably what the White House wanted in the first place.

You want to spin the ham-fisted screwups of this administration into something positive, but you have to go to tremendous lengths to do it.

Panetta was the director of the CIA, he knows alot more about Psyops than you do.
.....AND, our economy......obviously......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZWyrJgtsKk]The Defense Secretary: An interview with Leon Panetta - YouTube[/ame]​

Wonder if they let Saddam know ahead of time that they were gonna hit his Nuclear site??

Somehow I doubt it.

Why do you think that is, Claudette? Put your hatred of Obama down for three seconds and use your brain.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't hate Barry at all. He's probably a great guy to sit around and have a beer with.

I think he sucks as Prez but hate?? Nah. Hate is a strong emotion and it takes a lot to really hate someone. Barry ain't worth the effort.

I think you may be right is some respects but even you have to admit that our leaders have big mouths. Any secret that they are told can become public as soon as one of em forgets that its supposed to be a secret.

Any secret made public was done onpurpose.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

I'm sure it's just a clever attempt at misinformation.

I figured some schmuck would make that claim.

The best way to catch somebody by surprise it to not tip your hand at all.

If they hadn't been tipped off before they're tipped off now, and will do whatever it takes to be ready if or when it happens.

I think we need a White House that doesn't treat our enemies more like friends than he does our own people, you know, Tea Party folks, Republicans, anyone that writes a book about him.

Yeah, I'm sure that up until now the thought that Israel might make a strike on their facilities has never dawned on Iranian leadership.

Jesus fuck you're so damned thick headed sometimes.

It doesn't help to give them a rough date so they can be ready dip-shit.

Kind of like letting the enemy know the time period for our withdrawal.
......And, telling the Afghanis to......

Assuming automatically that it was on purpose is naïve as well.

I guess it would have been great if some Repug let out they were about to attack Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. Would you have excused them so easily???

The only reason they would release this information on purpose....now brace yourself....is because they aren't really Israel's ally.

Btw, Leon Pannetta tried to backtrack on the story. He's been talking a lot to the press lately. Telling them when we're pulling out of Afghanistan. The Afghan troops are working out deals and selling their guns to the Taliban, according to an article I linked to in the OP. I guess Panetta is busy spilling the beans to whomever will listen to him.

Diane Feinstein just let it slip she was in on a meeting with the director of Massad. That was a mistake in my opinion....and apparently everyone else's. This information should be classified. The Dems are blabbing like they could care less about any mission.

Now let's get back to talking about how Mitt Romney doesn't care about the poor. Shall we??? That's much more important than a war in the Straits of Hormuz.

^ you are........................putting it kindly, a moron. Sorry, there's no other rational explanation.

Yeah, I'm sure that up until now the thought that Israel might make a strike on their facilities has never dawned on Iranian leadership.

Jesus fuck you're so damned thick headed sometimes.

It doesn't help to give them a rough date so they can be ready dip-shit.

Kind of like letting the enemy know the time period for our withdrawal.

Panetta is good at tipping our enemies off.

It seems that National Security is an afterthought to these people. Who needs spies and wiki leaks.

Right.

Which is why our invasion of Iraq caught the whole world by surprise and why we didn't follow the so-called "Bush plan" for withdrawal from Iraq, with a time table and everything.
.....Especially when the "Bush plan" for withdrawal was designed by The DICK; Cheney!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]​

As long as these clowns are in charge of National Security we are at risk.

The Director of Intelligence called The Muslim Brotherhood a secular organization for Christ sakes.

....No doubt, a result o' Rupert Murdoch's patriotic-fervor!!!

handjob.gif

The Director of Intelligence called The Muslim Brotherhood a secular organization for Christ sakes.

yea man, you're the genius who should analyze these things for us...........................................on your message board. :lol:

Somehow I doubt it.

Yeah.....after all.....look at their (resultant)....

:eusa_whistle:

Assuming automatically that it was on purpose is naïve as well.

I guess it would have been great if some Repug let out they were about to attack Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. Would you have excused them so easily???
Yeah......everyone was expecting THAT!!!

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]​

And you can bet that whatever or whomever the Democrats are outing has full support and sanction from the Republicans. Hard to believe that so many Americans haven't figured this out by now. There is only one group from which Washington keeps secrets or tells lies. Its called We the People.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Mudd-Butt.

January 17, 2002

"It is one thing to coddle and court a corrupt energy company for political and financial gain. It is quite another to coddle and court a murderous terrorist-supporting regime, hindering anti-terrorism investigations in the process, for the purpose of exploiting valuable natural resources. The former cost a number of people their retirement funds. The latter has cost thousands of people their lives. One is criminal. The other is abominable. George W. Bush is deeply implicated in both."​

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

yea man, you're the genius who should analyze these things for us...........................................on your message board. :lol:

So says the baby with headphones.

You simply think regardless how bad it looks it must be part of their master plan.

Appear stupid when you're really smart.

Way to scare the shit out of our enemies and breed confidence in our friends.

Pure genius.

So says the baby with headphones.

You simply think regardless how bad it looks it must be part of their master plan.

Appear stupid when you're really smart.

Way to scare the shit out of our enemies and breed confidence in our friends.

Pure genius.

dont mention my daughter, pussy.

they dont appear stupid - it's only stupid to you, because you're too stupid to get it.

it's a threat, you retard.

sanctions - not working.

next step is not force, it's threat of force.

you're such an imbecile it's embarrassing.

And you can bet that whatever or whomever the Democrats are outing has full support and sanction from the Republicans. Hard to believe that so many Americans haven't figured this out by now. There is only one group from which Washington keeps secrets or tells lies. Its called We the People.

So this was meant to fool us too?

Well, wouldn't be the first time this administration lied to us.

Forum List

Back