Washington D.C. to Legalize Public Urination

What an appeal for tourists. The Democrats and Liberals are always crying and screaming about “what the rest of the world will think of US”. Have these dumbshit Democrats thought about what Euro tourists will think of US when some bum pisses on their leg and carjacks them? That’s a Democrat-run city for you.

What an appeal for tourists. The Democrats and Liberals are always crying and screaming about “what the rest of the world will think of US”. Have these dumbshit Democrats thought about what Euro tourists will think of US when some bum pisses on their leg and carjacks them? That’s a Democrat-run city for you.
Probably some Europeans will think nothing of it. I was on a bus rolling through the main drag of some small town in Belgium, and some street sweeper with a garbage can on wheels like in the Bullwinkle cartoons, leaned his push broom on the can, hauled it out and started pissing in the gutter while we were at a stoplight. :auiqs.jpg:

Probably some Europeans will think nothing of it. I was on a bus rolling through the main drag of some small town in Belgium, and some street sweeper with a garbage can on wheels like in the Bullwinkle cartoons, leaned his push broom on the can, hauled it out and started pissing in the gutter while we were at a stoplight. :auiqs.jpg:
Then the Democrats should stop their bitching what Euros think of US.

DC has been pissing on the public for years so this is just business as usual

dont-piss-down-79d810d87e.jpg

The Democrats probably should have waited until after the election, I think most Americans are opposed to public urination and they will be voting in just a few days.

The DC Council made a ruling on the city proper, not the federal properties.

All caught up now?

Forum List

Back