Was Waterboarding Worth It?

Was Waterboarding Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
yes... i've been waterboarded, it's not that big of a deal..... all it does is make you tell the truth, just changes your attitude a little bit, makes you a little bit more likely to tell the truth, to total strangers. you can try it at home, not that large of a deal....

Last edited:
yes... i've been waterboarded, it's not that big a deal..... all it does is make you tell the truth, just changes your attitude a little bit, makes you a little bit more likelt to tell the truth to total strangers.

So... you're saying that it's coercive and uncomfortable...

Isn't that torture?

I love the idea of tramping on Habaes Corpus. How many of you un-Americans disagree with me?

Who said anything aout water boarding U.S. Citizens?

HC is a fundamental concept of freedom that extends well beyond Americans.

Why do you hate freedom?

When a person becomes a citizens of the U.S. we can talk Habaes Corpus is protected under the U.S. constitution protect the rights of American citizens. Please do try again.

oh and one more thing

To save obama's life and to only way you could get the information was to water board a non U.S. Citizen who had direct information on the place it was going to happen and the people connected but you did not have time to wait, would you water board the person?

I love the idea of tramping on Habaes Corpus. How many of you un-Americans disagree with me?

Why do you hate freedom?

Sir, the COTUS no more applies to foreigners than their constitutions apply to us. Good grief.

Oh, and I've been waterboarded. Would I call it torture? Certainly I would, but when properly done there is very little danger of it being anything more than a scary experience. Although at the time your brain doesn't register that fact even if intellectually you know it. So to try to compare it to the rack or something similar is the height of stupidity.

Why do you hate freedom?

When a person becomes a citizens of the U.S. we can talk Habaes Corpus is protected under the U.S. constitution protect the rights of American citizens. Please do try again.

oh and one more thing

To save obama's life and to only way you could get the information was to water board a non U.S. Citizen who had direct information on the place it was going to happen and the people connected but you did not have time to wait, would you water board the person?

fuck you. You think the concept of liberty only applies to Americans.

Fuck off.

yes... i've been waterboarded, it's not that big a deal..... all it does is make you tell the truth, just changes your attitude a little bit, makes you a little bit more likelt to tell the truth to total strangers.

Isn't that torture?

Like reading the post of a mindless liberal like you?
I guess sometimes you just got to take one for the home team

Torture is against everything that America stands for. I don't give a damn what it accomplishes... it is NEVER right.
Nobody was tortured, they were waterboarded.

Get waterboarded and tell me it isn't torture.

Right-Wing Radio Host Gets Waterboarded, and Lasts Six Seconds Before Saying It's Torture | Civil Liberties | AlterNet

I dare you, idiot.
LMAO!

I went through a form of it during training.

Uncomfortable as all hell, but not torture.

If you have a problem with making one who would just as soon cut your fucking head clean off, as well as kill as many americans as possible, uncomfortable, then it is you who is the idot.

Last edited:

Why do you hate freedom?

Sir, the COTUS no more applies to foreigners than their constitutions apply to us. Good grief.

Oh, and I've been waterboarded. Would I call it torture? Certainly I would, but when properly done there is very little danger of it being anything more than a scary experience. Although at the time your brain doesn't register that fact even if intellectually you know it. So to try to compare it to the rack or something similar is the height of stupidity.

I do not think that liberty is foreign concept. What don't you understand?

Isn't that torture?

yes... it is... hence the truth... and the subsequent purpose, i'm sorry, but that's the truth...

isn't that what you would want ??

Last edited:

Why do you hate freedom?

oh and one more thing

Fuck off.

You know what's amusing? The very lefties who scream about liberty for terrorists, are the very people who scream bloody murder about Bush allowing the Iraqis the liberty to choose their own form of government after we got rid of Saadam. Eh don't even bother to deny it nutter butter.

Why do you hate freedom?

oh and one more thing

Fuck off.
Liberty applies to everyone
But Habaes Corpus is covered in the U.S. Constitution and only applies to U.S. Citizens

Forum List

Back