Was Waterboarding Worth It?

Was Waterboarding Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
fuck you. You think the concept of liberty only applies to Americans.

Fuck off.
Liberty applies to everyone
But Habaes Corpus is covered in the U.S. Constitution and only applies to U.S. Citizens

That's actually incorrect HC applies to anyone who is arrested and charged by our penal system. If however you are not an American and you arrested by our military system, tough shit.

In civilian court yes but in the hands of the military off U.S. soil no it doesn't

Torture is against everything that America stands for. I don't give a damn what it accomplishes... it is NEVER right.

Torture the evil islamic beasts.F off liberals.They cut the heads off Americans.

Yeah, lets sink to their level...

Fucking idiot...
We haven't sunk to their level

We haven't sawn off any heads, nor have we tortured. We haven't brutally murdered them, burned them, dragged their descrated bodies through streets, and then hung them from a bridge...........We waterboarded.

But Habaes Corpus is covered in the U.S. Constitution and only applies to U.S. Citizens

That's actually incorrect HC applies to anyone who is arrested and charged by our penal system. If however you are not an American and you arrested by our military system, tough shit.

In civilian court yes but in the hands of the military off U.S. soil no it doesn't

You are an asshole. You want to manipulate liberty.

If it turns out this info was obtained through torture, doesn't that make our President a war criminal for using info obtained by torture which is against the law

Now that's a very good question. Evidence can be thrown out in a court of law and Obama is a lawyer. I would think that he would have asked if the intelligence was obtained through waterboarding and, if so, would not use it. Of course that doesn't win you any political points.

You are an asshole. You want to manipulate liberty.

YUO = Idiot

You want to treat people who engage in War against the U.S. as garden variety criminals.

Torture the evil islamic beasts.F off liberals.They cut the heads off Americans.

Fucking idiot...

We haven't sawn off any heads, nor have we tortured. We haven't brutally murdered them, burned them, dragged their descrated bodies through streets, and then hung them from a bridge...........We waterboarded.

Waterboarding = torturing

Also, the quote in your sig was Gerald Ford, not Thomas Jefferson.

Unless you can prove to me that you were waterboarded, then I honestly don't give a fuck.

Nice moving of the goalposts. First you dared me (well anyone) and now you won't accept it without proof. What proof would you accept?

Last edited:
It's not torture.

Unless you can prove to me that you were waterboarded, then I honestly don't give a fuck.

Nice moving of the goalposts. First you dared me (well anyone) and now you won't accept it without proof. What proof would you accept?

Yeah, because I definitely believe some wacko on the internet saying "lol i was waterboarded it wasnt bad". I didn't move the goalposts. Maybe if you payed more attention, it would make sense.

which is exactly what I said.

The thing people don't understand about the military is that their justice is entirely separate from the COTUS. Even as an American citizen your rights are completely different in a military tribunal than they would be in a civilian court. Ask anyone who has ever been in the military if they are guaranteed the same rights under the UCMJ that they are under the COTUS. Now true they can't torture you, including water boarding, during a court martial as a general rule, but that is because their own rules say they can't , not because the COTUS says they can't.

Fucking idiot...

No we haven't and no we won't. They slaughtered 3,000 innocents and we caught the ring leader. And? We buried him accordance with islamic code, rather than parading around his sawed-off head on a stick (even though that's what went through many minds).

Could you possible BE more ignorant?

When did PAKISTAN become the 57th State?

I think we should get the hell out of Pakistan. When did I ever support military invasion of Pakistan?

Fuck off, rw troll.
We invaded Pakistan?.....When did that happen?

:cuckoo:

Sorry, I thought we were killing Pakistans, including women and children.

However, I live in world where assholes think we are not engaged with Pakistan.

Last edited:

Yeah, because I definitely believe some wacko on the internet saying "lol i was waterboarded it wasnt bad". I didn't move the goalposts. Maybe if you payed more attention, it would make sense.

You made the dare. I informed you that I had already done it. Now you want proof and won't even tell me what proof you will accept.

Looks like you lost this round.

Forum List

Back