Was Waterboarding Worth It?

Was Waterboarding Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
HC is a fundamental concept of freedom that extends well beyond Americans.

Why do you hate freedom?

When a person becomes a citizens of the U.S. we can talk Habaes Corpus is protected under the U.S. constitution protect the rights of American citizens. Please do try again.

oh and one more thing

To save obama's life and to only way you could get the information was to water board a non U.S. Citizen who had direct information on the place it was going to happen and the people connected but you did not have time to wait, would you water board the person?

fuck you. You think the concept of liberty only applies to Americans.

Fuck off.

Could you possible BE more ignorant?

When did PAKISTAN become the 57th State?

When a person becomes a citizens of the U.S. we can talk Habaes Corpus is protected under the U.S. constitution protect the rights of American citizens. Please do try again.

oh and one more thing

To save obama's life and to only way you could get the information was to water board a non U.S. Citizen who had direct information on the place it was going to happen and the people connected but you did not have time to wait, would you water board the person?

Fuck off.
Liberty applies to everyone
But Habaes Corpus is covered in the U.S. Constitution and only applies to U.S. Citizens

I understand this. What I don't understand is you rejection to apply this basic concept of liberty to everyone?

Why do you think that Americans special with regards to HC? Why are you so hostile to idea of extending this basic liberty to everyone?

oh and one more thing

Fuck off.

Read my question to him he would not do anything to save obama's life that must mean he hates obama.

oh and one more thing

Fuck off.
But Habaes Corpus is covered in the U.S. Constitution and only applies to U.S. Citizens

That's actually incorrect HC applies to anyone who is arrested and charged by our penal system. If however you are not an American and you arrested by our military system, tough shit.

oh and one more thing

Fuck off.

I think we should get the hell out of Pakistan. When did I ever support military invasion of Pakistan?

Fuck off, rw troll.

Fuck off.

Read my question to him he would not do anything to save obama's life that must mean he hates obama.

He has no moral obligation to save the life of somebody who killed 3,000 Americans.

Doing nothing is something which our Free Will enables us to do. Consider it being a Conscientious Objector to helping EVUL DEWARS.

Fuck off.

I understand this. What I don't understand is you rejection to apply this basic concept of liberty to everyone?

Why do you think that Americans special with regards to HC? Why are you so hostile to idea of extending this basic liberty to everyone?

You keep bring the subject of Habaes Corpus up. NON U.S. Citizens are not protected by Habaes Corpus

Fuck off.

That's actually incorrect HC applies to anyone who is arrested and charged by our penal system. If however you are not an American and you arrested by our military system, tough shit.

The concept of liberty applies to everyone, not just Americans.

Get overself.

yes... as you define it... i'm truly sorry...

So you admit to having a lack of American morals?

Yes, I admit that if you hate America and have information that could lead to saving Americans lives I would personally torture you. Does that thought scare you? If you don't hate America, it shouldn't bother you in the least.

I don't believe in hurting people that hate me. Sorry for having a higher moral code than you.

The concept of liberty applies to everyone, not just Americans.

Get overself.

The concept of Justice applies to everyone as well.

And so does KARMA.

Torture is always wrong however, I don't consider waterboarding torture so I voted "yes". Enhanced interrogation should be a last resort (as it was) and should only be used against the worst of the worst with the most information to give (as it was).

Officials: CIA interrogators at secret prisons developed first strands that led to bin Laden | StarTribune.com

WASHINGTON - Officials say CIA interrogators in secret overseas prisons developed the first strands of information that ultimately led to the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Current and former U.S. officials say that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, provided the nom de guerre of one of bin Laden's most trusted aides. The CIA got similar information from Mohammed's successor, Abu Faraj al-Libi. Both were subjected to harsh interrogation tactics inside CIA prisons in Poland and Romania.

It's an excellent question and a debate well worth revisiting though IMHO I don't think we have to use the word "assume". It's more than fair to say that their is enough evidence that enhanced interrogation got us the valuable information that lead to Osama's death.

You keep bring the subject of Habaes Corpus up. NON U.S. Citizens are not protected by Habaes Corpus

I understand you. You think that liberty is special.

However, I disagree with you. I think the concept of liberty is universal.

Forum List

Back