Was Trump Lying Then Or Is He Lying Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if in 1997 I say I support the death penalty, and in 2016 I say I don't, in your mind this makes me a liar? How on Earth is this a willful misrepresentation of the truth?

Very dishonest strawman argument on your part. It doesn't make you a liar and you know it. It makes you a flip flopper. Flip floppers do tend to be liars in many cases. Trump and Romney are classic examples of lying flip flopper prevaricators.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

You are a complete loon.

Before Trump had a dog in the fight he loved the Clintons.

trump-hillary.jpg

Imgur-7f07d1.png

20160712tu0459-donald-trump-universal-healthcare-taxing-rich-1300x478.jpg

dfc10af0117c593d3f2910d586000e69.jpg

sub-buzz-4402-1469115618-1.jpg

2llln9c.jpg

So, if in 1997 I say I support the death penalty, and in 2016 I say I don't, in your mind this makes me a liar? How on Earth is this a willful misrepresentation of the truth?

Very dishonest strawman argument on your part. It doesn't make you a liar and you know it. It makes you a flip flopper. Flip floppers do tend to be liars in many cases. Trump and Romney are classic examples of lying flip flopper prevaricators.

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

You are a complete loon.

Truth hurts huh? BTW, I have some more dirt on Trump for you to try to lie and insult your way out of. Liars will perish.

You are a complete loon.

Truth hurts huh? BTW, I have some more dirt on Trump for you to try to lie and insult your way out of. Liars will perish.

2llln9c.jpg

He never does, he simply calls names and deflects.

You are describing Trump to a T!

So you know that you and the Donald are so much alike?

Does tRump believe in the sanctity of marriage, respecting women, paying taxes, the teachings of Jesus, peace, charity, etc..?

d8b39035677d0e4e95eaebeb024f6596.jpg

Donald Trump Says Greed Is Good | Daily Wire

Probably not, but neither does HildaBitch so NOW what do you do?

Trump likes to grab p*ssies a whole lot. I bet he would love to grab you.

Is that all you've got satan?

A trip down Memory Lane, eh?

OKAY!

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific."

“I think Bill Clinton is terrific,” Trump told Robert Novak. “I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don’t think he’s been treated very fairly, but I think he’s done a terrific job.”

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it. I don’t think he could have done any worse than what’s happened.”

Trump also attacked Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton, alleging sexual harassment: Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly.”

Was Trump lying then...or now?

CNN.com - Transcripts

BLITZER: Let's talk a little bit about politics 2008. The president is quoted in this new book as saying, referring to Hillary Clinton: "She's got a national presence. And this is becoming a national primary. And, therefore, the person with the national presence who has got the ability to raise enough money to sustain an effort in a multiplicity of sites has got a good chance to be nominated."

He thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee.

What do you think?

TRUMP: I think she will be. I know her her very well. She's very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she's going to get the nomination rather easily.

"Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much."

"And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Link

How ironic that you would post a fake graphic about Trump saying Republicans are dumb.

You've been hoaxed, fool.

Actually Fritz lied about it, he knew it was false but he posted it anyway.
His hell is waiting ;)

Prove it false. Trump said it in an interview and because he has a close relationship with People magazine they are now saying it never happened.

1c33fo.jpg

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png

I bet you can't wait for tRump to grab you.:banana:

How ironic that you would post a fake graphic about Trump saying Republicans are dumb.

You've been hoaxed, fool.

Actually Fritz lied about it, he knew it was false but he posted it anyway.
His hell is waiting ;)

Prove it false. Trump said it in an interview and because he has a close relationship with People magazine they are now saying it never happened.

1c33fo.jpg

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png

I bet you can't wait for tRump to grab you.:banana:

2llln9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back