CDZ Was This Legal?

My own suspicion is the developer was leery of underbribing and went to far the other way. The joke about politicians is that when offered fame and power by the devil in return for their soul they ask what the catch is.
Property values would drop a lot in her APPROVED looting area making a real estate flip VERY rewarding.
No kidding, but it seems like overbribing is as hazardous as underbribing. The great flip and rigged bidding is going to be a little bit rough to pull off now.

My own suspicion is the developer was leery of underbribing and went to far the other way. The joke about politicians is that when offered fame and power by the devil in return for their soul they ask what the catch is.
Property values would drop a lot in her APPROVED looting area making a real estate flip VERY rewarding.
No kidding, but it seems like overbribing is as hazardous as underbribing. The great flip and rigged bidding is going to be a little bit rough to pull off now.
One block of down town Baltimore is worth a lot less now then a month ago. If you could afford to buy it and sit on it a while you MIGHT make some decent money without rehab. Just flip the lot.

That could very well be true after bull dozing existing structures to keep junkies out but taxes will be going up after this mess. Our dear little mayor seems to have overdone it to a tee. The odds of Baltimore becoming Detroit East have gone up exponentially.

That could very well be true after bull dozing existing structures to keep junkies out but taxes will be going up after this mess. Our dear little mayor seems to have overdone it to a tee. The odds of Baltimore becoming Detroit East have gone up exponentially.
The "loot zone" will go full ghetto. The drug dealers run it now.

Worse yet if the officers are acquited the riots will start up again, if convicted the cops will refuse to go in and it will become a free fire zone. Blue flu will become very common indeed .

i need a link to the actual order. not just your word.
Got her on video saying she DID and did not. You decide.

"we also gave those who wish to destroy the space to do so"

wtf? how can anyone support this?

thanks for the link

thanks for the link

I hope that also explains why bribery cropped up.

thanks for the link

thanks for the link

I hope that also explains why bribery cropped up.

Someone always makes money in a disaster. What IF you could direct the disaster in a direction that benefited your buddies?

Forum List

Back