CDZ Baltimore Analysis: Riot or Demonstration?

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
This morning on C-SPAN's Washington Journal, two speakers with polar opposite analyses of the Baltimore violence squared off with each other and took calls.

Their two views boiled down to whether the Baltimore situation is a result of decades long policies which have destroyed the urban family or institutionalized racism and the need for more government intervention. Both agreed that reforms in law enforcement were overdue.

I found the discussion similar to many here on USMB with the exception it was civil.

Riot or Demonstration?

Personally, Ms. Wright swayed me more with her statistics where I found Mr. Joseph's desire for a "New New Deal" and a new version of the WPA to be throwing good money after bad until the urban family unit is restored.

height.200.no_border.width.200.jpg

height.200.no_border.width.200.jpg

Lessons from Baltimore Unrest
Peniel Joseph and Crystal Wright offered their perspectives on the recent unrest in Baltimore and the issues of racial segregation, poverty, inequality, violence, and the policy impact on communities.

Washington Journal Peniel Joseph Crystal Wright Video C-SPAN.org

• Banned
One thing I heard today that was new to me was Mr. Joseph relabeling the 1965 Department of Labor "Moynihan Report" as a "template for Black pathology" as a dismissive. Wright referenced the report, specifically chapter two of the report, as a warning that was ignored 50 years ago.

1965 "Moynihan Report"
U.S. Department of Labor -- History -- The Negro Family - The Case for National Action

Amazing revisionist history given the glaring examples of the current situation. IMHO.

If someone wanted to know something worth knowing about the criminals who took over the government at the federal level then someone could read the transcripts of the Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder trial.

It is now a matter of public records, in a common law trial by jury case, whereby the court of record established a lawful, or legal fact, that criminals perpetrate specific crimes, such as conspiracy to murder individuals, under the color of law. So those who jerk their knee, and jump to conclusions, and are mindlessly claiming that anyone daring to question the authority of criminals who perpetrate crimes under the color of law are "Conspiracy Theorists," can keep on doing so in that uncivilized manner.

In the transcripts of the Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder trail there are witness testimonies describing how agent provocateurs are employed by conspirators perpetrating crimes under the color of law in the capacity of rioters, and their job is to disrupt peaceful demonstrations, and thereby signal a false demand for riot police to escalate the violence by targeting the peaceful demonstrators while ignoring the agent provocateurs.

If those "rioters" in Baltimore were not hired in the first place, to help run drugs, to help launder (counterfeit) money, hired by criminals perpetrating crimes under the color of law, then those "rioters" would probably not be inspired to disrupt peaceful demonstrations so as to eventually inspired an escalation of violence inspired by such false flag type operations that are as common in history as people breathing air.

The power to disconnect peacefully from the criminal forms of government, as leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., DEMONSTRATED as a powerful defensive process, cannot be tolerated by criminals perpetrating crimes under the color of law, and that is DEMONSTRATED over, and over, and over, and over again, and again, and again, as the criminals create their own problems so as then to create their criminal solutions to their criminal problems. It is called divide and conquer, and it can become a very tangle web of deception, involving very intricate employment of the scientific method, so as to perfect the process to improve the desired results.

A real demonstration, such as those demonstrations involving Martin Luther King Jr., before criminals posing as the government conspired to murder, and murdered Martin Luther King Jr., is demonstrably peaceful, at least until the conspirators order their goons to spill innocent blood, or destroy property (inspiring defensive violence if necessary), so as to then inspire counterfeit defense, which was exemplified in the recent clashes between Oath Keepers and Oath Breakers in Bunkerville Nevada and Ferguson Missouri.

Claiming that there is any legitimacy to any of these false flag events is an exercise in creative imagination or just following criminal orders without question. If rule of law was employed by the people, of the people, and for the people, in any case where anyone accuses anyone else of any crime, at the risk of having to pay costs if their accusation is proven to be false, then any one of those demonstrator/rioters could be found innocent or found guilty by lawful due process, if the so called government was the actual government, which it is not, as the criminals took over at the Federal level as far back as 1787.

If people pay liars everything the liars demand to be paid, without question, then people get a mountain of lies covering up murders of a lot of good people like Martin Luther King Jr.

Not sure I am making the connection with the title and the subject....

Baltimore seems to be a combination of both riots and demonstrations. Riots involve violence...demonstrations do not.

• Banned
Not sure I am making the connection with the title and the subject....

Baltimore seems to be a combination of both riots and demonstrations. Riots involve violence...demonstrations do not.

My bad. I meant for this discussion to be about the two people in the video. They carried on a discussion and took calls. They viewed the Baltimore situation from two different points of view. Doesn't seem anyone cares to watch the video.

Lesson learned.

"Lesson learned."

A-10 Warthog. The plane was a result of what was called the Fighter Mafia during the life and times of John Boyd.

If you want someone to discuss a topic from a very, very, very, narrow, and false, viewpoint, then perhaps there is a reason why no one owns up to the very, very, very, very, narrow, and false, viewpoint?

Lesson learned here too.

Forum List

Back