Was This Latest El Paso Shooting A False Flag??

The Mayor of El Paso is a lifelong Republican bro...but ok...

You need to stop embarrassing yourself with easily debunked lies, it makes you look like a complete asshole...bro.

This is your party, and you support the violence they bring to every place they control.

1676560247934.png

Oscar Leeser is a dem
I am talking about the guy who was mayor during the Walmart shooting.....when that thug came and gunned down all of those innocent people just because they were Hispanic

Why didn't the mayor stop this from happening?? Or is shit like this only a thing when you are trying to blame something on a Democrat?

Anyhoo, the shooter was actually from Collin County Texas, so maybe we can blame it on whoever was mayor there......maybe that mayor forced him to do it...and to post tweets like this before doing it..

screen_shot_2019-08-03_at_6.38.38_pm.png

I am talking about the guy who was mayor during the Walmart shooting.....when that thug came and gunned down all of those innocent people just because they were Hispanic

Why didn't the mayor stop this from happening?? Or is shit like this only a thing when you are trying to blame something on a Democrat?

Anyhoo, the shooter was actually from Collin County Texas, so maybe we can blame it on whoever was mayor there......maybe that mayor forced him to do it...and to post tweets like this before doing it..

View attachment 757410

Bullshit. You lied, and I handed your ass to you. Again.

LOL

View attachment 757410
you said the mayor of el paso “is” not was. Stop lying

"Update at 9:00 p.m.: According to the Interim Police Chief Peter Pacillas, two people are in custody now and there’s no threat to the public. This is an active investigation and in its preliminary stages. A shooting was reported shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday in the food court and Dillard’s Department Store at Cielo Vista Mall in East El Paso. A large police presence, as well as ambulances, were seen pulling up to the parking lot Thursday afternoon. The El Paso Police Department confirmed one fatality in the incident and three people injured."

Thankfully there was an off-duty officer who apprehended one of the suspects at the scene...the other suspect was caught later. This shooting comes a week after 2019 El Paso shooter pled guilty to 90 counts and admitted to targeting Hispanics when he drove over 600 miles to El Paso just because of the large hispanic population. And so we have another mass shooting on a much smaller scale this time. Was this a staged shooting to distract from the attempted genocide in Ohio? I personally believe it was a gang shooting and both suspects were probably shooting at each other and bystanders got in the way. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the victims who were shot were also MS-13 gang members....because in that part of the country, most Hispanics there are rapists, murders, drug dealers, and some I assume, could be...possibly....good people....hard to say for sure...
Haha! You believe in false flag attacks! Youre dumb for making a thread title like that. :laugh:

Haha! You believe in false flag attacks! Youre dumb for making a thread title like that. :laugh:
So are you saying people saying our government engages in false flag attacks are dumb?

Are you seriously trying to claim that mass shootings aren't false flags?

So I guess you are one of the sheep and you trust what the Biden Deep State is telling you? You think that train derailment in Ohio is just an accident? And not a deliberate attack on white conservative Christians?

So are you saying people saying our government engages in false flag attacks are dumb?

So I guess you are one of the sheep and you trust what the Biden Deep State is telling you? You think that train derailment in Ohio is just an accident? And not a deliberate attack on white conservative Christians?

^^^The Biden cultist is slowly losing his mind. LOL!

Im saying youre are dumb for making that thread title. If you didnt mean those words, youre even dumber. :laugh:

True..

I happen to think Jussie hired that guy in Buffalo to shoot those people and claim he was doing it because he was racist....

I think he was doing it because Jussie made him...

People don't know how powerful that guy really is
The Buffalo shooter was supposedly motivated by the Great Replacement that is going on. But why shoot blacks then? Blacks aren‘t replacing anyone. Blacks themselves have been replaced by Hispanics. That’s why blacks are so desperate to be heard.

The Buffalo shooter was supposedly motivated by the Great Replacement that is going on. But why shoot blacks then? Blacks aren‘t replacing anyone. Blacks themselves have been replaced by Hispanics. That’s why blacks are so desperate to be heard.
He may have shot the darkies because he may have been too afraid to shoot Jews -- as are most aspiring racists like yourself.....so when all else fails, shoot some darkies....nobody really likes them anyway......not even darkies themselves..except the few good ones like Candace Owens and Kayne

Forum List

Back