Was Schiff Behind the Whistleblower Complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he lied about the Russia fiasco, then lied to Congress the other day about the Ukraine transcript and how people in the know are saying the whistleblower complaint looks like it is fake, it sure looks like it.

If so, bug eyes is in series trouble.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/27/trump-calls-on-adam-schiff-to-resign-for-allegedly-lying-to-congress/

The CIA plant sure as shit didn't write that complaint...way too lawyerly. And Pelousy had a copy of it days ago although it was classified...that's why she didn't need to see the call transcript before she jumped into the volcano.

"Schiff totally made up my conversation with Ukraine President and read it to Congress and Millions. He must resign and be investigated. He has been doing this for two years. He is a sick man!

Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, and me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for 2 years.

I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!" - President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back