was Obama being elected merely a fluke?

daveman01avatarspoof.png

poor davey............

davemanovich.png

who plays the role of Ruby then?

I think he is actually on your side.

Huh? Read it again. USArmyguy claims Obama admitted he's not a natural born citizen. I don't think so...

I have an idea of what he said. He is trying to make the right look bad by being so stupid. seriously.
Nah, he's a birfer loon. Tried and true.

Funny thing is, he doesn't need that BS to get Obama's incompetent ass out of office. Obama's steering his own incompetent ass out of office simply by abject failings on just about every level. The only thing these birfer loons are doing is proving their abject lunacy.

Did he want Bush to be President as well?

Doubt it, but his choices then were John Kerry & Owl Gore. Both too stupid to be an effective puppet. Kerry would get hopelessly tangled in the strings, and Gore would burn them, then write a book blaming global warming for the reason he could no longer dance or wave his arms

Nice little satire, but don't quit your day job. You apparently don't know much about selecting presidential candidates, I guess. Before Kerry got the nomination, I think the field of Democratic wannabes was around 10, with Howard Dean leading the pack. So Soros could have picked the one easiest to manipulate from all of those and it wouldn't have been John Kerry. Kerry is a veteran legislator and wouldn't have been easily puppeted. Al Gore would have simply carried on Clinton politics, and there was nothing wrong with that except the holier-than-thou crowd judged him by Clinton's sexcapades. How dumb is that?

Since Bush v. Gore, and the USSC decision, Americans have been divided politically so that now we've reached the point where, barring another catastrophic event which pulls us all together as Americans and not Us vs. Them, the central government will stay gridlocked and America's image will be the butt of every joke from small tribal villages to Moscow and Bejing.
If I had to guess, I'd guess Howard Dean as the most malleable of the 2004 candidates. And they were packing up Dean Headquarters offices for good in March. Gore never mounted another campaign since the ball-crunching 2000 run.

And if you might consider the quality of the Republican tickets. Particularly Dole/Kemp and McCain/Palin. Both tickets lead by a veteran, old, white, male United States Senator and a neophyte who was prone to gaffes and widely perceived as 'special'.

And Maggie, there could never be a domestic crisis dire enough to unite us politically. The 'Pissed" curve on issues is a steep one. United against a common foreign enemy, I know. But advancing domestic policy? I doubt it.

if people knew president obama as well as they have gotten to know him by now, would he defeat a relatively poor mccain campaign peddling an unknown female as vice? what about the race element?

BHO being selected prez is one more step in a 70 year conspiracy by the same folks foiled by Smedley Butler in the 1930's. The final chaining of America is maybe two more president's in the future.

Fluke? No. It is what happens when:

1. A Partisan press bashes Bush, daily, for 8 years
2. The GOP allows the DNC to dictate who it's candidate will be
3. Said candidate is a RINO relic too closely identified with Bush.

I think it has more akin to the Cali situation.
We finally at a point of financial crisis decided adding trillions to unemployment insurance and food stamps etc was a FUCKING GIANT TIPPING POINT. We didn't care as much when money was rolling in Pimp style.
Cali is going to have to seriously address it's give away's.
For me personally reading on this board that Ha & NY have food stamp thresholds of $58,000 and $95,000 as caps. WTF!!!
Long live the tea party

:offtopic: davey boy, I don't read your PM's anymore. But this hijacking of threads in order to get my attention has got to stop! :offtopic:

this is my thread al dante, (actually it's gunny's thread) and the only hijacker is you. more like hi jagoff. you are a sniviling nobody. you have no substance, you've never accomplished anything or had an original thought of your own. you're good at regurgitating other people's clever remarks, half of wich you don't understand. you don't do the research, you try to stand on the shoulders of those who do. you approve all of your own messages, because you are enchanted with the sound of your own voice.
you have great potential though and we should all behold in your grace, because before us now is "dante", lord of the dildos, and gods' gift to all nonsense.
go now, brilliant one, be fruitful, multiply o great one,
make sure that there are lots of little dantes of the future to annoy, not just this board, but all boards everywhere in the future. that those lovely offspring may have hoards of people on messageboards cringing and grimmicing "dante's kids, within the mercy of a benevolent god, please, please, shut the fuck up, just for today"

Last edited:
Yea well... I told all of y'all this was gonna happen two years ago. But did anyone listen? Noooo... but when Hills lost the primary, I jumped on the Obamawagon and hoped and prayed. I STILL think he is doing better than McCain would have, or even Palin (cus by now she would prolly have offed him some way and be running this country even further into the ground.)

She said he wasnt ready to lead... well

He isnt ready to lead, he doesnt know HOW to lead, and that is the MAIN reason for the loss of democratic seats in the House this time around

if people knew president obama as well as they have gotten to know him by now, would he defeat a relatively poor mccain campaign peddling an unknown female as vice? what about the race element?

BHO being selected prez is one more step in a 70 year conspiracy by the same folks foiled by Smedley Butler in the 1930's. The final chaining of America is maybe two more president's in the future.

Huh? If only you people would actually read and absorb some REAL history instead of choosing only the exciting conspiracies that made for bad movie plots, you might just learn something of value.

He would not have won. It has become apparent that Palin was more experienced than him with a excellent gubernatorial record to back her up which the media never showed to the masses. It is apparent that Palin was a patriot who loves her country and doesn't have marxist views. It is apparent that McCain and she would have never bowed to world leaders. It is apparent that they would have never cancelled our advanced weapons systems. Yes it is apparent that she was a full blooded American Natural Born Citizen born to two american citizens. It is apparent that Obama was not a natural born citizen but merely a dual citizen (British National as he was governed by his dad) as he stated on his website. Also, Palin operated a budget but Obama never did such a thing. She had hiring skills and he did not as you can tell because most of his cabinet hires and appointees were tax evaders. Yes Obama would have lost if we knew all of his plans for America in the name of letting illegals enter the country and preventing the laws from being upheld and all at the behest of his muslim outreach.

where do you get your drugs?

on the street?

or are they doctor prescribed?

More like a joke that backfired.

Yea well... I told all of y'all this was gonna happen two years ago. But did anyone listen? Noooo... but when Hills lost the primary, I jumped on the Obamawagon and hoped and prayed. I STILL think he is doing better than McCain would have, or even Palin (cus by now she would prolly have offed him some way and be running this country even further into the ground.)

She said he wasnt ready to lead... well

He isnt ready to lead, he doesnt know HOW to lead, and that is the MAIN reason for the loss of democratic seats in the House this time around

I agree.

though in presidential elections I generally vote democrat (because of my fear of and distaste for right wing conservatives) in the last election I liked mccain....

I think he is fair, honest and the most suitable for the position...

but when he picked palin for VP I felt like he was betraying MY trust and choosing someone just to placate right wingers

palin is no more suited for president than obama was..

probably even less suited

in the pre-election between hillary and obama I would have preferred hillary over obama

He would not have won. It has become apparent that Palin was more experienced than him with a excellent gubernatorial record to back her up which the media never showed to the masses. It is apparent that Palin was a patriot who loves her country and doesn't have marxist views. It is apparent that McCain and she would have never bowed to world leaders. It is apparent that they would have never cancelled our advanced weapons systems. Yes it is apparent that she was a full blooded American Natural Born Citizen born to two american citizens. It is apparent that Obama was not a natural born citizen but merely a dual citizen (British National as he was governed by his dad) as he stated on his website. Also, Palin operated a budget but Obama never did such a thing. She had hiring skills and he did not as you can tell because most of his cabinet hires and appointees were tax evaders. Yes Obama would have lost if we knew all of his plans for America in the name of letting illegals enter the country and preventing the laws from being upheld and all at the behest of his muslim outreach.

on the street?

conservatives don't take drugs, or stay stoned all the time like liberals do.
this is right on. and the way you will know is in the '12 election the democratts will be eager to tout obama's experience is "that he's been president for four years, so he's qualified".
hence the word "fluke" in my op, and the essence of the concept "fake it till you make it" only he'll always be a rock star wannabe poser until he learns to play an instrument. (metaphorically)

on the street?

conservatives don't take drugs, or stay stoned all the time like liberals do.
this is right on. and the way you will know is in the '12 election the democratts will be eager to tout obama's experience is "that he's been president for four years, so he's qualified".
hence the word "fluke" in my op, and the essence of the concept "fake it till you make it" only he'll always be a rock star wannabe poser until he learns to play an instrument. (metaphorically)

:omg: So now the cops and the DEA are doing political profiling? Imagine that. :cuckoo:

No it was not a Fluke, He ran a great Campaign, and sold himself as a Moderate and a Fiscal Conservative.

Which Americans like.

To Answer your second question. Clearly if people had known the truth about how he would govern. It would have been a much closer race, and we might have a Female VP right now.

I liked many of the things Obama the Candidate said, I have not liked much at all that Obama the President has done.

Last edited:
Yes, if every American had the ability to look into the future to know exactly what every candidate would do, and then vote accordingly, elections would be different. But that's not how the world works. Every election votes on candidates based on what is known at the time. Conjecture about "what if we had a delorian tricked out with a flux capacitor?" to help us better decide is just silly.

Forum List

Back