Was Muhammed Ali a Racist?

He was just a useful idiot for the Stalinist cause; much like Kerry and Hanoi Jane.

Greg

To be fair, I actually think he quit the organization.

I don't think Ali was a racist. I think he just came up in a time when actual real racism existed. Not like today when a black man robs a store, beats the shit out of a cop, resists arrest, proceeds to get shot by a white cop and then liberals cry racism.

Ali was a racist, sure.What about it?
Do you think racism is a bad thing? Also...less we forget...and many no doubt wish we would.....he was a member of 'The Nation of Islam' aka the black muslims.....see post about what the Southern Poverty Law center says about that group.Black Separatist
who cares?

It is about much more than Ali himself..........the fact that he was not only a racist but a member of a violent and some say terrorist organization yet still idolized by so many demonstrates the huge double standard at play regarding black racists and white racists.

This case also demonstrates the huge amount of coinfusion regarding racism...aka...one poster claiming ali could not be a waycist cuz he was a nice guy, likeable etc.

Liberals tend to took the other way when a famous black reveals his racism but even the slightest hint that a prominent white guy may be waycist and they will do everything within their power to lynch him.

Last edited:
He was black, I thought that in this world that meant he can't be racist. Much like all white people are racist.

He was a guy who never wanted to kill anyone, he just wanted to beat the crap out of them.

hehheh....I admire Ali for his anti-integration stance. That was the most important message he delivered. More should have listened to him....and finally they may be as more and more black students are demanding segregation.

He was black, I thought that in this world that meant he can't be racist. Much like all white people are racist.

He was a guy who never wanted to kill anyone, he just wanted to beat the crap out of them.

hehheh....I admire Ali for his anti-integration stance. That was the most important message he delivered. More should have listened to him....and finally they may be as more and more black students are demanding segregation.

Ali had a basic problem; he looked at a person and saw "colour". MLK looked at a person and saw "character". No similarity at all.

Greg

He was a member of the Nation of Islam so of course he was a racist.
He changed his name not because of religion but as he said he wanted to get rid of his slave name,
I don't believe he or his parents were ever slaves.

I am quite sure any White Dude dat came on here talking about race, integration, inner-racial marriage da way Muhmmed ali did would be labeled a waycist just about by every liberal on dis here boid. hehheh
You dont appear to be too bright so what you are sure of is suspect at best.

Great boxer. Shit segregationist!!!

Greg

Abraham Lincoln advocated segregation, The Nation of Islam advocates Segregation, Muhammed-Ali advocated for segregation, many current black activists lobby for segregation......maybe they all knew and know something some on here do not.
This is where your illiteracy comes to the forefront. That was a moment in time and he changed his views.

He changed his name not because of religion but as he said he wanted to get rid of his slave name,
Getting rid of a slave name is racist? I guess I must be a racist.
So you were a slave too?
You must have made your parent so proud when you rejected the name they not your Masters gave you.

So you were a slave too?
You must have made your parent so proud when you rejected the name they not your Masters gave you.
I see you avoided my question. Yes I had a slave name that I got rid of. My parents were extremely proud of me getting rid of it since they had no input themselves on it.

So you were a slave too?
I see you avoided my question. Yes I had a slave name that I got rid of. My parents were extremely proud of me getting rid of it since they had no input themselves on it.
And why did your parents have no input in naming you? This should be good!

Last edited:
So you were a slave too?
And why sis your parents have no input in naming you? This should be good!
What are you trying to say? That made no sense. BTW are you ever going to explain how changing your name is racist?

If you were a black American growing up in the country back in those days how would you have felt about white people?

Meanwhile, back at the asylum, the word 'eluded' has eluded you.

Spellcheck is not your friend.

Forum List

Back