Was Muhammed Ali a Racist?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016

I am quite sure any White Dude dat came on here talking about race, integration, inner-racial marriage da way Muhmmed ali did would be labeled a waycist just about by every liberal on dis here boid. hehheh

Ali beat up people to prove Allah was God.
What does the Muslim religion teach about tolerance?
What does the Mormon faith teach about tolerance? Look up the Parrish Potter murders.
Why you give us the name of your business so I can the word out to Mormons what you think of them?
Or George (Lymer) Wood, 1822 – 1908. I like most Mormons. Hypocrites, like you, are another matter. And Mormons have loved doing business with me: they made money.

What does the Mormon faith teach about tolerance? Look up the Parrish Potter murders.
Why you give us the name of your business so I can the word out to Mormons what you think of them?
Or George (Lymer) Wood, 1822 – 1908. I like most Mormons. Hypocrites, like you, are another matter. And Mormons have loved doing business with me: they made money.
And the name of your Business is?

Another one of jokestinky's tolerance threads

And the name of your Business is?
The Tyrone Weaver Cattle and Spud Company.

Don't speak ill of the dead. And while we're at it lets not smear this mans legacy with 2016 values.

He was a reflection of Democrat values circa 1960s. I never held those values so no way do I support his views.

Greg

Don't speak ill of the dead. And while we're at it lets not smear this mans legacy with 2016 values.

Yes we must be careful bout dose 2016 'values'....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa Who spoke ill of Muhammed Ali? I think he was quite correct and made the Liberal English Bloke who was interviewing look quite stupid.

Forum List

Back