"The Strong Words Of Barack Obama"

If you like your Colt, Baretta, Remington, you can keep your Colt, Baretta, Remington.
That's how much I trust this clown
And Hillary is worse.

Really ...

"Obama then claimed that there have actually been more guns sold since he has been president than any time in US history."

Ain't it the truth.:laugh:

The Democrats would take them. If they could.

Obama had some strong words for a gun-store owner who confronted him at a town-hall event in Indiana
I dont know much about the gun situation... What was he lying about? The gun sales going up? Or did he impose laws that took people's guns away? If so, which ones?

I dont know much about the gun situation... What was he lying about? The gun sales going up? Or did he impose laws that took people's guns away? If so, which ones?
Gun sales did go up since he took office, but he is lying about wanting to take people's guns away. He wants to make it impossible to get them, too.

Really ...

"Obama then claimed that there have actually been more guns sold since he has been president than any time in US history."

Obama had some strong words for a gun-store owner who confronted him at a town-hall event in Indiana
I dont know much about the gun situation...

You're lying.
Haha... I'm always lying... Aren't we all?

Gun sales did go up since he took office, but he is lying about wanting to take people's guns away. He wants to make it impossible to get them, too.
How so? Has he taken guns away? Which of his laws make it impossible to get a gun?

Really ...

You're lying.

No.

How so? Has he taken guns away? Which of his laws make it impossible to get a gun?
Not there yet, but he did pass an executive order(Yet another to undermine the Constitution) that requires background checks in order to sell someone a gun. Background checks, if I heard correctly, are very expensive, this will cause stores to close. Democrats also want to hold manufacturers accountable for how their guns are used, despite having no control over that. So, yes, they're making it more and more difficult to buy guns, and this all only effects people who buy them legally. Criminals will have just as easy of a time as always.

With just a few months left in his Presidency, Obama has been pretty damn terrible at taking all your guns. But please run off to your nearest gun store and throw money at it. The owner swears Obama will be along to shut him down any day now. Any day now...

With just a few months left in his Presidency, Obama has been pretty damn terrible at taking all your guns. But please run off to your nearest gun store and throw money at it. The owner swears Obama will be along to shut him down any day now. Any day now...
Wanting to doesn't mean he can/will. It's the "slow boil" method. He'll just have to hope one of his other Liberal whackjob buddies does the job.

Wanting to doesn't mean he can/will. It's the "slow boil" method. He'll just have to hope one of his other Liberal whackjob buddies does the job.
The slow, 240+ years and counting, boil

Really ...

You're lying.

No.
Morning, Billy! I see you have a soul mate in Pumpkin Row. Must be a happy day for you.

Really ...

You're lying.

No.
Morning, Billy! I see you have a soul mate in Pumpkin Row. Must be a happy day for you.

Concerning firearms, my "soul mates" are the vast majority.:D

Not there yet, but he did pass an executive order(Yet another to undermine the Constitution) that requires background checks in order to sell someone a gun. Background checks, if I heard correctly, are very expensive, this will cause stores to close. Democrats also want to hold manufacturers accountable for how their guns are used, despite having no control over that. So, yes, they're making it more and more difficult to buy guns, and this all only effects people who buy them legally. Criminals will have just as easy of a time as always.
Are you opposed to background checks being the law? I thought that was already the law? are people supposed to be able to just walk into a store and by a gun no matter what their background?

Are you opposed to background checks being the law? I thought that was already the law? are people supposed to be able to just walk into a store and by a gun no matter what their background?
Yes, I am, everyone in this nation has a right to bear arms, and it's too expensive for gun store owners to give everyone a background check. Though, if we really wanted to keep criminals from buying guns legally, they could get background checks when attempting to get permits instead.

Forum List

Back