Was Mary sinless? Did Mary have other children?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Was Mary sinless? Did she have other children? Should people pray to statues of Mary?These are questions that Catholics need answers to in order to arrive at the truth.

The Holy Bible reveals that Mary had other children and that she was not sinless.

Mary's other children were:
James, Joses, Judas and Simon. See Mark 6:3 and Matthew 13:55-56 The same verses also mention the sisters of Jesus but not by name.

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Mark 6:3 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Matthew 13:55-56 (KJV Holy Bible)

Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is the Word that was spoken in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1 explains this:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1-5 (KJV Holy Bible)

If you are a Catholic, then you know that Catholic's are taught to believe Catholic doctrine which teaches there is salvation through Mary and that she was "immaculate." In other words, your religion teaches you that Mary was sinless. Look at what the Word of God stating what Mary had said:

It is written:
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Luke 1:46,47 (KJV Holy Bible)

Who was Mary's Saviour? God. Why did Mary need a Saviour? She was a sinner.

It is written:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23 (KJV Holy Bible)

ALL have sinned. Mary had sinned. She had to be saved the same way you need to be saved.

Warning from the Apostle Paul:

It is written:
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:10-12 (KJV Holy Bible)

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV Holy Bible)

Another warning:

It is written:
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV Holy Bible)

And again it is written:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Romans 5:8,9 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
John 3:6,7 (KJV Holy Bible)

Warning against making idols (statues of Mary, baby Jesus, saints):

It is written:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I theLord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:

They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
Psalm 115:1-8 (KJV Holy Bible)

Again it is written:

For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
Acts 19:25-29 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is the sin of idolatry to pray to statues, to have statues in your home, your yard, in your possession. If you have any graven images? Destroy them. Have nothing to do with such things or you are inviting the demonic into your lives and put yourself under a curse.

It is written:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
1 Timothy 4:1-5 (KJV Holy Bible)

If you are in the Roman Catholic system, get out. Roman Catholicism teaches a doctrines of devils.

Last edited:
Was Mary sinless? Did she have other children? Should people pray to statues of Mary?These are questions that Catholics need answers to in order to arrive at the truth.

The Holy Bible reveals that Mary had other children and that she was not sinless.

James, Joses, Judas and Simon. See Mark 6:3 and Matthew 13:55-56 The same verses also mention the sisters of Jesus but not by name.

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is the Word that was spoken in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1 explains this:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

You're problem is that you are a Catholic and Catholic's are taught to believe Catholic doctrine which teaches there is salvation through Mary and that she was "immaculate." In other words, your religion teaches you that Mary was sinless. Look at what the Word of God stating what Mary had said:

It is written:
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

It is written:

ALL have sinned. Mary had sinned. She had to be saved the same way you need to be saved.

It is written:
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Another warning:

It is written:
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

And again it is written:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

It is written:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

It is written:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I theLord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

It is written:

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.

Again it is written:

For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.

It is the sin of idolatry to pray to statues, to have statues in your home, your yard, in your possession. If you have any graven images? Destroy them. Have nothing to do with such things or you are inviting the demonic into your lives and put yourself under a curse.

It is written:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

If you are in the Roman Catholic system, get out. Roman Catholicism teaches a doctrines of devils.

did Mary make Jesus or did Jesus make Mary ... back dating is bliss.

Jeremiah and other scripturalist should take their own advice concerning the unverified bible ...

It is written:

It is written:

You're problem is that you are a Catholic and Catholic's are taught to believe Catholic doctrine which teaches there is salvation through Mary and that she was "immaculate." In other words, your religion teaches you that Mary was sinless. Look at what the Word of God stating what Mary had said:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Another warning:

It is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Again it is written:

It is written:

Jeremiah and other scripturalist should take their own advice concerning the unverified bible ...

Read the OP again. Jesus was before Mary.

It is written:

The Word of God is Pure.

It is written:
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5

The Word of God is Perfect.

It is written:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16,17

The Word of God has the Powerful.

It is written:
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

The Word of God is able to save your soul.

It is written:
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
James 1:21

The Word of God is true.

It is written:
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgmentsendureth for ever.
Psalm 119:160

The Word of God shall stand for ever.

It is written:
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:8

The Word of God is settled in heaven.

It is written:
For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
Psalm 119:89

The Word of God is Jesus Christ and all things were made by Him.

It is written:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3

The Word of God became flesh, dwelt among men and men beheld his glory....

It is written:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14

The Word of God will return in the future.

It is written:
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:12-14

Last edited:
Here's some messianic verses which knock it out of the park

Psalm 69:8
New International Version
I am a foreigner to my own family, a stranger to my own mother's children;

New Living Translation
Even my own brothers pretend they don't know me; they treat me like a stranger.

English Standard Version
I have become a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother’s sons.

New American Standard Bible
I have become estranged from my brothers And an alien to my mother's sons.

King James Bible
I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I have become a stranger to my brothers and a foreigner to my mother's sons

International Standard Version
I am a stranger to my brothers, a foreigner to my mother's sons.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible
I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Retro active proof texting the Jewish Tanakh to justify and validate your man god, you are ignorant of Hebrew and its meaning in the original

Christian Proof-Texting

Proof texting is the method by which a person appeals to a biblical text to prove or justify a theological position without regard for the context of the passage they are citing.

Christian Proof-Texting - Jews For Judaism

Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennium have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus.

The NT admits Mary is a sinner in Matt when it talks about Joseph wanting to divorce her quietly (as to not get her stoned for straying from the law ).

But you forgot the most important question:
is your particular Christ the one with the mother named Mary or are you combining Christs by claiming Mary as the mother?
The fact that you guys don't want to ponder, ask this question or be historically accurate proves the darkness (dishonesty) of your faith.

James (not a son of Mary)might have been the AD era's brother and Thadeus the brother of Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc became James. Like most characters they change names or are given new names, which occurs when combining a few figures into one.

Yah The old Imaculate deception I mean CON ception..... Oh The fun that can be had with this topic....Anyone with a brain can see through the whole malarky unless they are a true MARK and are guiliable to the CON.....

Did Jesus ever have a wet dream? Ever rub one out when he was 12? Ever tell a dirty joke?

I t would be better not to be crude to convey the same thing, otherwise they will miss your point. You are in a round about way making them question; if Marycs perfect image is designed by Roman pathalogical tall tales then why can't Christians, who recognize reality of Rome's image making, see that Jesus too is fabricated to an image made perfect (warning in Ezekiel 28 about Lucifer).

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Another warning:

It is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

The Word of God is Pure.

It is written:
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5

The Word of God is Perfect.

It is written:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16,17

The Word of God has the Powerful.

It is written:
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

The Word of God is able to save your soul.

It is written:
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
James 1:21

The Word of God is true.

It is written:
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgmentsendureth for ever.
Psalm 119:160

The Word of God shall stand for ever.

It is written:
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:8

The Word of God is settled in heaven.

It is written:
For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
Psalm 119:89

The Word of God is Jesus Christ and all things were made by Him.

It is written:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3

The Word of God became flesh, dwelt among men and men beheld his glory....

It is written:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14

The Word of God will return in the future.

It is written:
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:12-14

It is written:

seriously, did Jesus breast feed ... he did not come first.

It is written:

how about, is it verified by any other means, whatsoever as anything can be and is written and when verified can also be believed.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

Retro active proof texting the Jewish Tanakh to justify and validate your man god, you are ignorant of Hebrew and its meaning in the original

Christian Proof-Texting

Proof texting is the method by which a person appeals to a biblical text to prove or justify a theological position without regard for the context of the passage they are citing.

Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennium have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus.
Do you watch the Jew boy Soupy Sales. I do. I think he's a riot.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

King James Bible

Christian Proof-Texting

Do you watch the Jew boy Soupy Sales. I do. I think he's a riot.
the Jew boy
wow another magical underwear kolobian goy

By definition, Mary was sinless

Except she used to cheat at cards

The Scriptures in the OP prove that Roman Catholicism is full of false teachings and therein it is impossible to put it in the category of Christianity. Any organization that claims to be a church while teaching false doctrine is in the category of a "cult." Not a church. Thanks for reading!

It is written:

It is written:

If you are a Catholic, then you know that Catholic's are taught to believe Catholic doctrine which teaches there is salvation through Mary and that she was "immaculate." In other words, your religion teaches you that Mary was sinless. Look at what the Word of God stating what Mary had said:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Another warning:

It is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Again it is written:

It is written:

Jesus is not God--It was Catholicism who put a capitol G in the last line of John 1:1--it is error, just like many things they do--They are this-2Thess 2:3--carried over into every trinity religion on earth.
The God of the OT = YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God--Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12.
You are correct--every trinity religion on earth teaches the schools of mens dogma--they do not teach what Jesus actually taught. They get paid to teach Dogma. Every one of them.

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Another warning:

It is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Again it is written:

It is written:

Jesus is not God--It was Catholicism who put a capitol G in the last line of John 1:1--it is error, just like many things they do--They are this-2Thess 2:3--carried over into every trinity religion on earth.
The God of the OT = YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God--Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12.
You are correct--every trinity religion on earth teaches the schools of mens dogma--they do not teach what Jesus actually taught. They get paid to teach Dogma. Every one of them.
Jesus Christ is God. His teachings have nothing to do with Catholicism as they follow the doctrines of devils, not the doctrines of Jesus Christ. As for the Jehovah Witness beliefs which you adhere to - your New World Translation Book is not the Holy Bible. You need to buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. Ask the Lord to reveal to you that He is God. I believe if you will study the Scriptures and seek the Lord with your whole heart you will find him.

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Another warning:

It is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

It is written:

It is written:

Again it is written:

It is written:

Jesus Christ is God. His teachings have nothing to do with Catholicism as they follow the doctrines of devils, not the doctrines of Jesus Christ. As for the Jehovah Witness beliefs which you adhere to - your New World Translation Book is not the Holy Bible. You need to buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. Ask the Lord to reveal to you that He is God. I believe if you will study the Scriptures and seek the Lord with your whole heart you will find him.

Everyone who knows the facts--knows Jesus is not God--God is king of eternity--Jesus had to be appointed king and then hand it back to his God and Father(Dan 7:13-15-- 1Cor 15:24-28)--so then since there is but one God and Jesus has a God--its impossible for Jesus to be God. If Jesus were God he already would be king. Catholicism put a capitol G in the last line of John 1:1--it is error.

This is the being speaking who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal=Prov 8-1Cor 1:30--who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker--notice verse 22--produced me( created directly-first and last) as the beginning( creation) of your way.

Let us( Jehovah and his master worker) make man in our image( the ability to love and reason)

Every trinity translation relyed on Catholicism translating. the errors carried over into every one of them. No one else was allowed to translate until 1000 years after the councils were held--all originals were gone--Catholicism translating remained.

Yah The old Imaculate deception I mean CON ception..... Oh The fun that can be had with this topic....Anyone with a brain can see through the whole malarky unless they are a true MARK and are guiliable to the CON.....
How much time did you ever spend studying the scriptures where the prophets write about the Messiah? How many hours did you spend comparing those Scriptures to the Scriptures in the New Testament to see that it proves Jesus Christ is the Messiah?

Even Solomon spoke of the foolishness of deciding a matter without first examining the evidence / facts. Why not first investigate? Do you really think it is wise to speak of Jesus Christ the Messiah the way that you do when you have access to all that you need to find out the truth, Shimon?

I tell you the truth. I believe that when you find out the truth you will fall on your face and weep bitterly for what you have said about Him.

Forum List

Back