Was John Wilkes Booth right to shoot Lincoln?

Sherman shouldn't have marched to Atlanta, he should have toured the entire South.

Lincoln was a totalitarian that shit on our rule of law. I don't have a problem with it.
any credible evidence or is that you makin' shit up ?.
You think him blocking the southern ports were constitutional?
I do, it was war and they were the aggressor.
please no bullshit about states rights and other excuses for the south.
It was a declared aggression?
semantics !
You think that is grasping at straws? :lol: You fuckin statist moron!

any credible evidence or is that you makin' shit up ?.
semantics !
only use words you know and don't make false assumptions, like you just did.

Legally and ethically its ok to kill a man who is not an immediate threat and is off the battle field engaging in a leisure activity in the public? Dude.....shhhhhhut the fuck up already. We get it, you dont like black people.
Well GT you are just as stupid today as every day. The military leader is ALWAYS a prime target no matter where he is or what he is doing.
speaking of stupid ...jwb had no "right" to kill Lincoln no matter what the excuse.
the war was over. but it is very much something a conservative would.
Booth was a democrat and its not the first time democrats have shot a president.
didn't say democrat, I said conservative.
yep you're stupid.
Okay stupid, lets educate you. "Conservative is NOT a political party its how you hold to core thinking. A core democrat holds to the rule of oppressive government and ALL forms of slavery from life to fiscal.

A Republican "conservative" holds to the rule of law. So take your "orange" bullsh8t reply and walk on. We 'apples" don't need you.

Legally and ethically its ok to kill a man who is not an immediate threat and is off the battle field engaging in a leisure activity in the public? Dude.....shhhhhhut the fuck up already. We get it, you dont like black people.
Well GT you are just as stupid today as every day. The military leader is ALWAYS a prime target no matter where he is or what he is doing.
speaking of stupid ...jwb had no "right" to kill Lincoln no matter what the excuse.
Booth was a democrat and its not the first time democrats have shot a president.
yep you're stupid.
Okay stupid, lets educate you. "Conservative is NOT a political party its how you hold to core thinking. A core democrat holds to the rule of oppressive government and ALL forms of slavery from life to fiscal.

A Republican "conservative" holds to the rule of law. So take your "orange" bullsh8t reply and walk on. We 'apples" don't need you.

Then why does every single conservative here continually say "laws don't matter, criminals do whatever they want to do anyway"?

"There is a war on Christianity".
Then the next breath "this is a Christian nation".

Schizophrenia, meet illogic.

semantics !
If you think a President of a Constitutional Republic has the authority to do that WITHOUT declaration, YES, you are a statist moron.

yep you're stupid.

I'll take that as an admission of being ignorant.
btw, the if you aint fer us your agin' us bullshit you spew, just proves my point .

semantics !
If you think a President of a Constitutional Republic has the authority to do that WITHOUT declaration, YES, you are a statist moron.
Lincoln did not declare war the south did it's convenient and telling that you'd forget a small detail like that and then blame the president for not playing by the rules.
the desperation is thick in here.

semantics !
Lincoln did not declare war the south did it's convenient and telling that you'd forget a small detail like that and then blame the president for not playing by the rules.
Its not desperation. It is the Rule of Law, statist.

semantics !
bullshit. And you're dodging

I recently married into Nathan Bedford Forrests family. He is my great great uncle in law.. Or something like that lol.

Bullshit what? Dodging what?
Good lord, "feel good shit" always make people look like fuckin morons

The Civil War was not quite over when lincoln was shot and since L was commander in chief of the Union army, he was certainly a legitimate military target.

Lincoln started the war that killed 600,000 americans and if he had lived he'd have likely started another war, maybe with canada or england.

Both legally and ethically, JWB was in the right.
Lee surrendered the confederate military at Appomattox on April 9, 1865, and agreed to end hostilities with the agreement of exchanged letters on that date. There was no longer any legitimate or legal military purpose for the assassination that took place six days after the peace agreement and ending of hostilities that took place on April 15. This was not a case of soldiers in the field who were unaware of the agreement. Booth was a disgruntled confederate and chose to act in a dishonorable way and disobey the General of the Confederate Military.

Bullshit what? Dodging what?
Good lord, "feel good shit" always make people look like fuckin morons
yes yours does

In Feb of 1861, Lincoln had to sneak out of Baltimore because he was about to be assassinated lol
Maryland didn't like him. At all. Especially after the suspension of habeas corpus.. lol

Forum List

Back