Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

I should probably avoid threads such as these. You're fun to post with, but you obviously despise Obama with the fiery passion of 1000 suns, and I'm not comfortable with that level of negativity.

No.....I don't treat my friends like they are the enemy just because we have a difference of opinion.

My belief about Obama is based on information of his past and his acts since becoming president. I see him for what he is. I've been on the inside too often not to know what he's trying to get away with. I can admit that some of my opinions may be off, but then he pulls something like he did today and it simply reinforces what I already know about him. Nothing he does surprises me anymore. It simply proves what I've known all along.

Which bit? The announcement, or how he handled the interruption.

Both. In my opinion he acted like an asshole at the end. He left.

What he said at first was fine when was first interrupted. Then he started arguing with the guy. That was not necessary.

Obama doesn't like to answer questions unless he can control the source. This is why he has these little sit-downs interviews periodically to act like he's open and transparent. He doesn't like being put on the spot.

Or maybe the White House should pull the old Bush vs Helen Thomas strategy on this guy.

Put him in the back row, and never answer another question from Tucker Carlson's media organization again.

That should prevent this from happening again.

Why?
If Obama doesn't answer questions from anyone now, How would the Tucker Carlson's media organization know they were being ignored?

Thomas the Train?

Thomas the basement dweller.

I put that into Bing Images and this is one of the pics I got:

cptnplanet.jpg

No.....I don't treat my friends like they are the enemy just because we have a difference of opinion.

My belief about Obama is based on information of his past and his acts since becoming president. I see him for what he is. I've been on the inside too often not to know what he's trying to get away with. I can admit that some of my opinions may be off, but then he pulls something like he did today and it simply reinforces what I already know about him. Nothing he does surprises me anymore. It simply proves what I've known all along.

What he said at first was fine when was first interrupted. Then he started arguing with the guy. That was not necessary.

Obama doesn't like to answer questions unless he can control the source. This is why he has these little sit-downs interviews periodically to act like he's open and transparent. He doesn't like being put on the spot.

I agree with the gentleman who stated that nobody should be interrupting the President. Ever. Period.

Obama is nothing but a petulant CHILD.

I agree with the gentleman who stated that nobody should be interrupting the President. Ever. Period.

Normally I would agree, but if the guy never sticks around to answer questions I'm not surprised that somebody had the nerve to interrupt him.

He's not a king......remember that.

just like u

just like u

So says the kid with the yellow butt hanging out.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Of course you do. That would mainly be related to the fact that you're an asshole.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Of course you do. That would mainly be related to the fact that you're an asshole.

Uhhhhh......thanks?

Forum List

Back