Was George W. Bush For Real.....Or Just A Frigment

When lies resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the system was regulated and manipulated to profit a very few. It blows my mind that you're trying to debate this. George Bush was an evil cocksucker who should be in jail or worse.

Obama is no better than Bush, he and his administion should ALL BE IN JAIL

Jesus, you people are stupid.

Balls....if we knew what goes on behind the scenes.... every President we have had including this one would be at least in prison.....

Stephanie
Obama is no better than Bush, he and his administion should ALL BE IN JAIL

I often think you say things just to get a reaction because no one can be this stooopid but, to give you the benefit of the doubt ...

EXACTLY why?

EXACTLY what has Obama/admin done to deserve jail?

I voted for Dubya in 2000 and 2004. Not because he was an awesome candidate, but because he was the lesser of two great evils. We keep choosing between lesser evils and that just gets us more and more evil choices, see.

I mean, just when you thought we could not possibly do worse than Bush, along comes Obama!

By 2006 I had decided the GOP was so far around the bend that I was just going to quit voting until the party got its shit back together.

I'm still waiting. In fact, the GOP has accomplished the fantastic feat of doubling down on its insanity since 2006.

Now...to be honest, at first I thought Bush's big rube act was just that, an act. But as time went by, I was finally shaken from my delusion and as much as it pained me, I had to admit to myself he really was that stupid. While I did not disagree with him over the need to invade Iraq, I had serious problems (and still have) with his prosecution of that war. And then his idiotic idea to privatize Social Security really knocked me back. Can you imagine the losses Social Security would have suffered in 2007-2009?

Quite possibly the dumbest President who ever lived. I cannot say that definitively because I have only studied most of the Presidents, not all of them. But he's got a good chance of taking the big prize.

I say dumbest, not the worst, though he is certainly in the top five of the worst.

I can only WISH he was a figment of our collective imaginations. Unfortunately, the reality of his fuckups is staring us in the face every day. The economic crash and the election of Obama would not have been possible were it not for the existence of President George Bush, Junior.

You have a link to show us that President Bush wanted to privatize Social Security ace?

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Dubya in 2000 and 2004. Not because he was an awesome candidate, but because he was the lesser of two great evils. We keep choosing between lesser evils and that just gets us more and more evil choices, see.

cut the cord.....go 3rd Party....this "lessor" of 2 evils is a crock of shit......Evil is Evil.....and if you know both are "Evil" .....why the hell would anyone vote for them?....

cut the cord.....go 3rd Party....this "lessor" of 2 evils is a crock of shit......Evil is Evil.....and if you know both are "Evil" .....why the hell would anyone vote for them?....

Shit...the only reason the Republicans ever win is that most of the Democrats can't get time off from their Republican jobs to go vote. If the playing field is ever really leveled the Republicans will immediately become an antique in this country....and you know how they are about their money......they'll opt to save it and starve to death.

Last edited:
Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam. Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election. He assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and immediately cut taxes....twice. He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....then he doubled the national debt.

After he left Yale the university of Texas refused his admission to law school. The reason....his grades:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg
I understand Bush Derangement Syndrome is covered under Obamacare take advantage of it and then join the rest of us in the year 2013.

Last edited:
ahhh the gore really won adolescent conspirazoid freaks live. who knew those retards still existed.

Shit...the only reason the Republicans ever win is that most of the Democrats can't get time off from their Republican jobs to go vote. If the playing field is ever really leveled the Republicans will immediately become an antique in this country....and you know how they are about their money......they'll opt to save it and starve to death.

Democrats get time off from their Republican jobs? What the hell is that supposed to mean? By level the playing field you mean wealth redistribution, or in your case affirmative action... Whatever comrade. Maybe if you had better work ethics you might try succeeding on your own instead of wanting to force others to pay your way for you... Loser.

The rantings of a 78 year old male with dementia. If anyone lives in the past on a daily basis, it's good old Cammmpbell. It's the only explanation... and he seems to have added a straight-man to the act.

abbott_costello.jpg

I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

and you are an asshole.....you got on me for not using an Apostrophe but yet look how you misspelled Figment. .....just act like it never happened.... you are no different then all those other so called "Spell Nazis" we have here.....

You dumb prick! I used "frigment" on purpose. Frig You with a hinnie mule's dick!

mating-donkeys-mate-mule-friend-photo-86305484.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

and you are an asshole.....you got on me for not using an Apostrophe but yet look how you misspelled Figment. .....just act like it never happened.... you are no different then all those other so called "Spell Nazis" we have here.....

You dumb prick! I used "frigment" on purpose. Frig You with a hinnie mule's dick!

damn, you even wake up miserable and a nasty old man

Last edited:

I was born on a west TN dirt farm. You think animals breeding is nasty? I first remember seeing it when I was 3 or 4 years old. It's called life....it's called procreation.

Last edited:

I was born on a west TN dirt farm. You think animals breeding is nasty? I first remember seeing it when I was 3 or 4 years old. It's called life....it's called procreation.

whoopee
I was raised on a farm too but i don't feel the need to post pictures of animals fucking

Last edited:

whoopee
I was raised on a farm too but i don't feel the need to post pictures of animals fucking

It just seemed like the thing to do at the time. What the juveniles at this board want or expect from me rates right up there with fly shit and ashes.

Last edited:

whoopee

It just seemed like the thing to do at the time. What the juveniles at this board want or expect from me rates right up there with fly shit and ashes.

when you say juvenile look in a mirror
now try and have a good day if that's at all possible

Democrats get time off from their Republican jobs? What the hell is that supposed to mean? By level the playing field you mean wealth redistribution, or in your case affirmative action... Whatever comrade. Maybe if you had better work ethics you might try succeeding on your own instead of wanting to force others to pay your way for you... Loser.

I worked for Union Carbide Corporation for forty one years. I retired 19 years ago and my wife and I draw a monthly pension of approximately $5,000 per month. If I need any horse shit from juveniles I'll send you a message. It'll be in morse code not your goddamned texting:

http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id12155a0dd5dcba62

Last edited:

Forum List

Back