Democrats & Leadership...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Do you think if Democrats had control of the House, Senate and the Presidency that they would take responsibility for their decisions and results or continue to just blame others including the American people .?

Now me, judging by the example of the last time, I'd say...

Not a snowballs chance in Hell...:lol:

Do you think if Democrats had control of the House, Senate and the Presidency that they would take responsibility for their decisions and results or continue to just blame others including the American people .?

gee.... how much do you idiots have to suck to keep getting your butts kicked by us.

:thup:

creeper

gee.... how much do you idiots have to suck to keep getting your butts kicked by us.

creeper

My my so sensitive, angry and abusive...:lol:

btw.. maybe you haven't noticed but America is suffering.

psssst... for winners you Democrats sure act like losers, especially using you as an example..

Last edited:

creeper

Dow is up, unemployment is down. We WERE suffering thanks to Bush's policies, but are improving thanks to Obama's.

The answer to all of the Democrats mistakes is BUSH. One can only wonder how many years that Bush's fault nonsense is going to fly. :lol:

creeper

It's hard not to lose when the entitlement crowd IS the majority.

creeper

Dow is up, unemployment is down. We WERE suffering thanks to Bush's policies, but are improving thanks to Obama's.

..and only what, 7 trillion added to the national debt...:D

:lol:.. Democrats didn't exist during the Bush years...:thup:

If the Democrats had control of the House, Senate, and White House, I think it would be very nearly as disastrous as when the GOP had the House, Senate, and White House.

Maybe not as many wars. And maybe not a whole new cabinet level Department of Homeland Paranoia created.

They might create a cabinet level Department of Eat the Rich, though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back