Was George W. Bush For Real.....Or Just A Frigment

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam. Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election. He assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and immediately cut taxes....twice. He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....then he doubled the national debt.

After he left Yale the university of Texas refused his admission to law school. The reason....his grades:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg

Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam. Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election. He assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and immediately cut taxes....twice. He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....then he doubled the national debt.

After he left Yale the university of Texas refused his admission to law school. The reason....his grades:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg

"Born at the earliest fringe of the baby boom, Mr. Bush was pressed during his years at Yale, 1964 to 1968, to take sides in the great battles then unfolding over politics, civil rights, drugs and music. Mostly he was a noncombatant in those upheavals, but when forced to choose, he ultimately retreated to the values and ideals established by his parents' generation, and to their accepted methods of rebelling.

In short, while some students took to the barricades, Mr. Bush took to the bar."

stupid.jpg

The rantings of a 78 year old male with dementia. If anyone lives in the past on a daily basis, it's good old Cammmpbell. It's the only explanation... and he seems to have added a straight-man to the act.

abbott_costello.jpg

Last edited:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg

Did ya whine when the SCOTUS gave credibility to oBUMacare? Cheese anyone? :D

Last edited:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg

what the hell is a frigment?.....:eusa_eh:

Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam.

Of course, Clinton NEVER utilized his family's influence to avoid serving in Vietnam...:cuckoo:

Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election.

Of course, Bush did win more votes in Florida, thereby giving him the electoral college, which is all that matters in US elections. They gave him nothing more than the voters wanted. I wasn't one of those voters, FWIW.

He assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and immediately cut taxes....twice.

And tax revenues increased. True, he spent like a progressive. Sucks, I know.

He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....

Obama started a few himself...of course now we don't them "wars". Hey, if Bush's wars were so unnecessary, why did so many Democrats vote for those wars?

Well, when we look at Obama's grades....:eusa_shifty:

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

You're talking about Obama? He hasn't finished yet. It can still happen.

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

You're talking about Obama? He hasn't finished yet. It can still happen.

Haha, original.

The rantings of a 78 year old male with dementia. If anyone lives in the past on a daily basis, it's good old Cammmpbell. It's the only explanation... and he seems to have added a straight-man to the act.

abbott_costello.jpg

I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

how lovely, lets hear you say that about the Dear Leader?
that man (Obama) should of never been elected you want to talk our electoral system and the stupidity of the people in this country

I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

You're the most ignorant, ill-informed jerk I've encountered here. It isn't that you don't know anything. It's that everythng you know is wrong.

Forum List

Back